Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

DragonKazooie89

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm
Give me Mega Man and more female fighters like Krystal and Ana/Paula/Kumatora.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 pm
If there is gonna be another super smash bros. game, all I want to see is more characters in the roster and more action.  

RiceyChicken

Echo Shogun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 pm
knuckles for sure, and blob just cause it would be funny from da blob, and i think daisy from mario needs to have a chance instead of just being a costume  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 pm
It'd be cool if they put the Masked Man or MegaMan as a playable characters or Duster and Ninten as Assist Trophies.
Anything Sonic should be Assist Trophies only, in my opinion..
Make Meowth as a playable character! (they did it for Charizard. Why not?)

As for stages, make one for Super Paper Mario, where stuff could switch dimensions, ya know. OR, a Giygas stage, where Giygas would show up and attack you with ungraspable attacks.

I'm not sure about Geno, and for bosses, it'd be AWESOME if they had Marx Soul, or Dimentio, or possibly a Fire Emblem major boss...

And they MUST change some characters' final smashes, Like Ness could get PSI Rockin' Omega, or King Dedede could transform into Masked Dedede! biggrin  

Tanzama -CCV-

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 am
Let the people from Brawl Plus help out with balancing the characters. wink Easier hacking, better online gameplay, maybe 10 more solid charcaters. Make a create your own person option. =p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 am
bloodsoaked
Let the people from Brawl Plus help out with balancing the characters. wink Easier hacking, better online gameplay, maybe 10 more solid charcaters. Make a create your own person option. =p
Easier hacking + better online = contradictory. WHat's to stop people hacking that when they start a match, they win?  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:02 am
Maybe add some bosses from MM 1-3 as playable characters.

As for stages, maybe put in a Mario 64 stage, like Bomb- Omb Battlefield and have Chain Chomps and Cannonballs appear at random times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm
auS-e-Dude
bloodsoaked
Easier hacking + better online = contradictory. WHat's to stop people hacking that when they start a match, they win?
I meant texture hacking. rofl I have hacks but I'd sure as hell wouldn't use them online.  

bloodsoaked

Pichux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 pm
An Animal Crossing boy and girl would be cool. Throw flowers at people. "EAT APPLES" or maybe "EAT COCONUTS", they could grow a tree on the field. Maybe they could use their bug catching net, OR EVEN MAYBE, there shovel (golden one ^^).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm
BALLOON FIGHTER FTW!!!!!
User Image

BlueSparker

Wabutan

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 am
Giygas and Zero stages........

Sonic R.... can YOU feel the sunshine??

Tails Doll for SSB.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 am
I think that next most logical step for Super Smash Bros. is to either put it on DS, or eliminate the lag of the online play! cool  

SlashFighter1988

FatxManxMaggot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 am
I would love to see MegaMan and Zero  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am
digi734

As for stages, maybe put in a Mario 64 stage, like Bomb- Omb Battlefield and have Chain Chomps and Cannonballs appear at random times.

I like this idea, but instead of random enemies and such, how about it acts like the Delfino Isle stage an takes you to various areas of the stage, like it starts at the beginning with the cannon, then moves you in front of the chain chomp (where you can be struck an insta killed like the Chimera of New Pork city), then near the area with falling bubble bombs, then that one sky platform ( fall off and you die),and then an F-zero speed movement to the top of the mountain.

Eh, thats just me maybe.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Toko Yu soko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 pm
I want Bowser jr as a playable character,itd be cool if he used the paint brush as an attack or super smash. just as long as its the one from sunshine/mario kart wii and not that abomination from mario party  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff