Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:07 pm
The signs were all destroyed, and Kotaro surendered controll to Zoroku, who made his way to thedrum left in the trash.

The spirit sat there, its drum its chair, greatly amused by the display.

"Well done boy, now I can move about freely." the spirit said becoming visible to the normal humans in the area. "I supose I owe you my promise... but lets do the deed in somewhere less conspicous..." the spirit colapsed back into the drum, which radiated great spiritual energy.

Zoroku lifted the drum and caried it behind him. He began to make his way to the exit of the district.

From where the drum sat however, two imps sprang fourth one with a flute, the other with a biwa. THe played and hoped along after the drum.

"SHow off..." said Zoroku, aware that it was the spirits doing.

((TO the ninja academy))

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:38 am
A familiar figure stood in front of Zoroku just outside of the district. His hands were in his pockets. His eyes were locked on his. “You were heading to the academy. I was just left it.” he walked pass Zoroku heading back in the district. He stopped a few feet behind him. “were can I go to get a job?”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:43 pm
The two imp began to play a dramtic confrontational theme as the two stared at eachother.

"Just about anywhere will do..." said Zoroku shiftily, he wanted to get back to the hidden chamber he used in the academy.

He thought quickly... the eyes... "Theres always the Jarians..."

ANd he continued off.

((TO the academy for reals this time))

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:40 pm
He walked through the ash covered runes of an old apartment looking for any sign of life in this graveyard of a city. But this place gave him a chilly but yet comfortable feeling instead. He was use to being in this type of place but it gave him a weird feeling that gave him shivers down his spin. His hair on the back of his neck was pointed out. His heart was beating faster and faster. He quickly got a grip of himself and his heart fell back to a normal speed. He looked around the dark room ‘this place kind of looks like the war saw city that I was station in.’ He thin walked to the corner of the room and looked at it for awhile. Memories came back to him of many time sleeping in the corners of places because the place he had to sleep in was so torn up by bombs that there was no place to lay down. He would had to sleep sitting. There was an old mattress sitting right next to him. it had a little dust on it but it would have been good for any weary traveler. But did not bother and he sat down at the corner and dozed off.  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:44 pm
Every building in the new Artisans district was suddenly decked out in grey striped awnings and bright;y coloured streamers and banners. The summer season had arrived and the Artisan's District's new sponsor, the Ten Organization was celebrating in style. A massive parade flowed through the streets all the way to the Trans Formations.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm
It had been years since the massive reconsturction effort put forward by Jarians, DGL and the Tenths.
In the end none of them were able to lay claim to these sprawling streets and the spark of hope given to them by that one man, the Bum Master. A man who showed them to rise up, do what they want to do and blow their noses in the faces of villianry!

After all this time the Artisans District decided to go in a new direction. Offering up ownership their district as a prize for the grand Bum Master Festival in go to a plucky individual willing to stru their stuff in hopes of such a grand prize.

The Obstacle Course race had begun......  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 pm
In the center of the districts notorious fountain square, a number of stands were built up, filled with people ready and willing to accept participant sign ups.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Rooj walked up to the registration desk.

"Im here to sign up."

She said loftily, certain that nobody in this place could possibly oppose her.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 pm
A small, squat man, dressed in a fine, butler's suit, walked up to the registration desk. He was clutching a sheet of paper in his hands. "I'm here to register for the race," the little man began. "My name is Rogi, and I'm representing Dr. Esteban Muciello of the Little Necropolis."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 am
The registry people nodded and before long the paperwork was all put to order.
"Alright miss Rooj, mister Rogi, you are now registered. If you will wait for a little while the race will start soon.

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Rogi nodded curtly and stepped off to the side. "Ayep," he said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 am
A frantic ball of fluff came scurrying in like a whirl wind. "Wait! Don't start yet! Gotta get signed up! Nuuu! " Somewhere in the middle of the excitement he tripped and fell, but took the initiative to drag himself foreward. "Must....get....signed....up..."

Justice managed to get to a sort of desk, and pull himself up it. Once he managed to hang on the edge of it with his head looking up to greet anyone sitting there he made his big kitty eyes. "Am I on time for the race?"  

justice_prime

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 pm
Areashine causally walked up to the registration table. Her long, red hair shifted in the breeze. Though it had been awhile since she ran anywhere, she figured a good race would do after being in the Bar for so long.

"Mmmm, I'm here to sign up for the race."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces