Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am
Alex grinned."Thank you.It was a gift.I just added a few features.Im a Tinker by nature.I couldent help it."Alex pressed a botton and the had made a roar."Hold on!"Alex slammed his foot on the gas.The car screeched and sped from 0 to over 70 MPH in seconds.Alex smiled and sat back and drove with one hand."So tell me speedy.Whats your name.And what can you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 am
"They call me Sparklad," responded the speedster. "I can absorb and release electric energy, which results in many side powers too. I can speed up healing, I can hover using static energy in the air, I can create forcefields, and I can--you guessed it--run faster than a diabetic cheetah." He leaned back in his seat and placed his hands behind his neck. "So, what about you?"  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 am
Alex chuckled."Sparklad?Thats unique.I am Nightwing.I have enchanced Speed and Strength.I can enter a persons mind.Comes in real help when you want to know your opponents next move.I can blend in with the shadows.You know.Now you see me now you dont.But i also have a bad side that comes with my abilities."Alex turned back to check on Waylay then kept driving.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Seolfor quickly turned around quickly as he was little startled. "WAH WHAT WHO WHAAAA!?!?!" He was clearly exaggerating. He glared at Blake with his sheer white eyes. He was still sitting on his throne with his left arm still connected to the chair. He closed the screen where his creations list was at. He smirked evilly playing with a custom made button that made a small obnoxious popping noise. He popped it continuously. "So *POP* what do *POP* you off- *POP* -er to the *POP* table? *POP*"  

DrkDeimos

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm
"Ah," said Johnny, "Now you see me now you don't? I like doing that too. I have yet to run faster than light. Once I do that, I'll be able to travel through time." He looked at the road ahead of him. "So, we're going to your pad, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm
Alex laughed."Yup.Just make sure if you have a girlfriend and you want her over.For her to keep her neck covered."Alex's eyes had turned a very dark red.He grinned then twisted the car in a 180 twist and parked in front of his house.He got out and picked up waylay then closed the door."Ok lets lie him down and check his wounds."  

KASEKAGE

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 pm
"Unfortunately, I have none," said Johnny. He zipped over to where Alex and Waylay were, and he felt the area around Waylay's wounds. "They're kinda deep... He sure has been bleeding a whole lot."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 am
((2/15, what are you talking about, Waylay had a piece of metal in his side.))Waylay came around to consciousness. "Stop touching my wound, that hurts." Waylay grumbled and sat up, pulling a piece of lickorish seemingly out of thin air and putting it in his mouth. "Neither of ya touched my mask right?"

((10/10)) Blake was mildly anoyed. Bosses like these always had quirks. "People that need a job done call me when they don't want that job to have a connection to anybody. I am nobody, that's all the good guys ever need know. My question to you is; what do you need Blake the Black for?"  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm
Alex laughed."Dont worry Johnny.Youll get one.Your a hero.We get all the ladys."He laughs and looks at Waylay."We did not touch your mask."Alex pulls out a red pill from his pocket."Here waylay.Swallow this.And close your eyes."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 pm
Seolfor leaned forward slightly looking at Blake inquisitively. He was still messing around with the popping button. "Well... *POP* How comfortable *POP* are you with *POP* machines?" He tossed the button to the side and, like everything else he makes, it fizzles in a small ball of fire. "'Cos you know... I don't want you getting scared of a few mechanics."  

DrkDeimos

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:27 pm
turtleclub13
((2/15, what are you talking about, Waylay had a piece of metal in his side.))Waylay came around to consciousness. "Stop touching my wound, that hurts." Waylay grumbled and sat up, pulling a piece of lickorish seemingly out of thin air and putting it in his mouth. "Neither of ya touched my mask right?"

((10/10)) Blake was mildly anoyed. Bosses like these always had quirks. "People that need a job done call me when they don't want that job to have a connection to anybody. I am nobody, that's all the good guys ever need know. My question to you is; what do you need Blake the Black for?"

((My character was being optimistic...? xd ))

"Well," said Johnny, "He's conscious. Good. Heya Waylay!" He zipped over to where Alex's kitchen was and came back with a glass of water. "Here ya go. Hope you don't mind if I took a glass of H2O from your pad, Nighty?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 am
((4/15:lol)) Waylay grumbled "Good, By the way, what's the pill for?" Waylay tried to stand, almost fell over, steadied himself, and towered over the two other heroes. He looked down at the offered glass "...Do you have anything....stronger? Water's bad for me, ya know, all them po-lute-ants and stuff"

Meanwhile:

((10/10)) Blake, without hesitation, replied "I have no issues with machines, as long as I am paid the agreed amount. My question is still unanswered, Master."  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm
Alex laughed."The pill restores most of your strength.Like an energy drink.It also helps heal your wounds faster.And numbs the body so the pain stops and i can remove the piece of metal.As for the drink..."Alex goes into his coat and pulls out a flask of moonshine."Will this work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 am
((5/15)) "Thank'ya kindly, I'm mighty parched" Waylay takes the flask, pops off the lid and sucks down the contents. He gave a mighty shudder, and grinned from ear to ear, then handed back the flask. ((hehehe, tough as a rock)) "Feel better already"  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 am
Alex frowned.He pulled out a tazer and shocked Waylay.When Waylay open his mouth to yelp Alex threw the pill down his throat and smiled."There.A drink and a pill."Alex pulled out a second flask.Poped it open and chugged half down."You want any Johnny?It helps after a battle."  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff