Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm
Guroji just strolled down into the under dungeon, tired of the loneliness, walked over to where Withering Petals was. Then, stod right infront of her and asked her "Would you like yo be my slave?" Guroji's wings flapped in an inconsistent pace as he awaited the woman's answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 pm
((Shou, Alice, Mica and Kisa are at the underground laboratory. Damien and Mei are in one of the living rooms. Trevor, Kyoto and June are in one room. Withering Petals is in a room filled with plants, could be the green house or something. And, Ivy is out in the courtyard, I think.))  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm
(Thanks, I was getting pissed off that no body was answering me. But I am still saying that I encountered Withering Petals)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm
Alice trotted back to Shou, responding "Nitrogen cannot be made, but sorry.." she told the women. She smiled again, as she admired the place, then smiled up at Shou. "I won't touch the chemicals then.." she calmly said.  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm
Withering Petals stared at the tropical flowers. She frowned. They were too weak. This wasn't right. "Someone hasn't been watering or feeding them." She observed, talking to no-one in particular. She touched one flower softly. She turned to the winged man. "Define want." She said. It was not a questiong. It was a statement.

((Crap. I have to go. School tomorrow. I shall post before school. Sorry. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:39 pm
User ImageKyoto slipped away from June and Trevor. Since she had woken up quickly, she went back up to her room. Once she had stepped inside, she did her hair. After a couple minutes, she rushed out of her room and headed to the weaponry room. She picked up weapons like a bow, arrows and a few daggers. Kyoto quickly left the manor and headed for the forest.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm
User ImageShou looked at Alice, but said nothing. Quick to react as always.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:48 pm
"Okay then, follow me and I shall show you to my room." Guroji said as he let his wings fold back as he walked at a slow pace to let her catch up as he held in his hand a ball of mud. full of carbon.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Alice had an idea "Hey you wanna go to the courtyard, I love animals and plants!?" she smiled happily up at Shou. She ran over, grabbed a couple of items ' sugar, water, and some flavor in basic' and jumped back beside Shou.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:56 pm
"sorry june but i have to go and fetch dinner for me and master"and he was suddenly gone and a dust cloud apeared and he say a deer and he imeaditly stopped and jumped on it and tryed to rip its trought out with its teeth  

copycat4756

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image"So, I'm your tour guide now?" Shou teased. "Fine. But, I don't know if you'd actually like the plants and animals that are there." He replied.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Alice kept her wide smile "New discoveries are fun...Like this castle, and you were the one that asked me" she said, as she hopped out of the room.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image"Mhmm..." Shou agreed, though his voice sounded unsure. He left the lab and lead Alice up several stairs and out to the courtyard. The whole time, Shou was quiet and solemn, as usual. Out at the courtyard, Shou noticed Ivy reading.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm
Alice tilted her head, seeing the girl read. "Who's that?.." before he could answer Alice ran off, and squatted down towards some plants.

They look normal...smell funny.. Suddenly one popped out at her, and she rolled backwards "GAh! gonk ". She sat on her knee's panting heavy looking at the flower "T-thats a big venus fly trap... sweatdrop "  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:12 pm
As Guroji got tired of waiting, he then stomped back to where Withering Petals was, and grabbing her hand with the hand that previously held the mud. Then, a diamond bracelet then began to form onto Withering Petal's arm that was blank on the outside, but on the inside in tiny foriegn print, said "Property of Guroji Kamezaki".  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff