Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm
"But according to you I'm the only one who's not after your money."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 pm
"Yes, and I said I thought it'd be nice for us to know each a little more as friends so I wouldn't be so damn alone on this ship, but you don't have to do any of this. You can walk away, though I can't promise I won't annoy you if you do until something happens to scare me away."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm
"...Which is exactly WHY I'm nipping this possible sanity-loss in the bud..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm
"Oh c'mon. I'm not that bad." Demi scoffed, turning around and crossing her arms.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm
After greeting a few more pilots Dojime made his way back too his quarters. He liked the officers quarters, they were allot more spacious then the standard quarters, which were really just a few bunks all in one room a little bit smaller then this one. He had a few books lying about, most of them on military history. But what stuck out the most was the electric guitar lying at the edge of his bunk, another privilege that given to him do to his rank. though he was forced to keep his playing within the small room. He picked it up and started plucking at the strings, starting out slow and sad for a few minutes, then he suddenly sped up the and turned the gain all the way up. Any one walking by would clearly here him playing the guitar parts from many old metal songs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 pm
"Well let's see...Seeing as I've already been jumped by a group of idiots after you, I beg to differ!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm
"I can't help it those idiots are after me and you got caught in the crossfire!!" Demi snapped, flailing her arms about. "I would have handled it myself if you woulda told me." she groaned, before hearing guitar in the backround.. "Who the Hell is playing a guitar?!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm
"Oh sure...I'll remember to go to a little girl when I'm getting bullied..." Gil said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"...A guitar..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:37 pm
"Wow.. I guess that is kinda sad now that I think about.." Demi said, tapping her chin. "Anywaaaaaaay. Their my rabid money hustlers, so I'll deal with them. If I could just find that tazer Dad gave me.." She trailed off a little, getting lost in thought due to the guitar in the backround. "You have any clue who's playing that..?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 pm
over the years Dojime had become a master guitarist. When he was a teenager, if he wasn't practicing goju, has playing guitar. he had learned to play many songs by some of his favorite bands, most likely nothing any one on this ship has ever heard of, it was all music from dead artists way before even his time.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:13 pm
"Guns and knives work too..." Gil said with a shrug.

"...And I have absolutely no idea..."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm
"Tazers are less deadly though." Demi sighed, before reaching the room that had the guitar noises. "Hm.. I wonder who's playing.." She said in an impressed tone, popping her head around the door. She scanned the room, surprising to see how much larger it was than her room.. what made this a** so special?!
"Oh lord!" She squealed, seeing Dojime inside and playing before she slammed the door.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:29 pm
"...Am I going to have to teach you basic common sense while I'm at it!?" Gil exclaimed, staring at her as she peered in to the MCPO's room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm
"Shh! If we're quiet he might not notice we're out here.." Demi nervously laughed, up against Dojime's door. "I was just curious anyway.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm
Dojime had just finished a trick solo form one of his favorite songs when his door opened suddenly. the guitar screeched as he stopped playing, who ever it was startled him, "HAY! Don't you know better to knock when entering an officers quarters!" there was silence as the door slammed shut. "enter!" he ordered at who ever this soldier was.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games