Reply Roleplay
The New Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 pm
Alyssa looked at Queenie and thought, 'What is wrong with her? He was so rude when he came and banged on our door the first time. What did she have Ink do for her which involved Tom?' All that Alyssa could do at this point was sit clear away from where she thought that Ink would sit. She didn't want him to have to sit next to her if she "smelt bad"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm
Ink shrugged. he sat where Alyssa cleared. he knew he was not wanted, but Queenie was starting to warm up to him. he felt really shy and really didn't talk too much.

his back felt like it was on fire as he grew weary.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm
Alyssa then wondered why Ink wasn't talk so much as he sat in the same spot that she was previously sitting in. She then thought about what happens if she was in his place. 'Maybe he was just like that because he was in a rush to warn us. I mean, I'm sort of like that too when I know I have to fight.' Alyssa thought to herself and then decided to talk to him with a calm voice.

"So, where did you come from?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm
ink thought for a moment. he never stayed in the same place too long. would it be nowhere or everywhere?

"uh..." he mumbled " I don't know... I drift from place to place."
he wished he had a better answer, but none was to be had. He rubbed his back and mumbled a quiet curse.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
"Humph." Alyssa said. "You have got to be from somewhere. Otherwise there are two of you. That, to me, doesn't logical. Where were you born?" She then thought to herself, 'Why did he just start getting all shy and everything?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Ink sighed, he knew the conversation would head this way. It always did.

He stared into her eyes with a deep and complex sadness. "I...I don't know. I don't know where i was born... or where I grew up. I can't even remember something as simple as my mother's name. whether i was a bully or a nerd, whether i had a little dog named spot or maybe a goldfish. Or maybe I was in a freak-show. I. Don't. Know." he averted his eyes. Ink hated his lack of self knowledge.  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Alyssa, who is almost always hungry didn't even touch the food that was in front of her. She was too much in shock. She then sat back in her chair. 'How can someone not know? I mean, does he remember things that he did yesterday?' Alyssa thought for a moment. "So," Alyssa said to Ink, "Do you have short term memory loss then? Because I don't know why you wouldn't know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:18 am
"Hmm..." Queenie mused, "Call me paranoid but this sounds like government business. Can you recall any time you've encountered them?"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 am
Ink shrugged his shoulders. He stared at the plate in front of him. "my memory starts at the age of twelve. anything before then is ... black. just... " He be breathed deeply and tried to regain his composure. "Anyway" he said with a fake cheer "this would be the first time I've encountered them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am
Queenie sighed. Well there went her paranoid government theory. "Yes, yes, and you were bold and kind enough to warn us..." She then paused for a moment in thought, "That being said, why did you decide to warn us?" she asked in confusion, "We've been nothing but rude junkyard brats."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm
ink smiled "I honestly detest droids. there's just something about them that's unsettling to me. seeing them broken gives me the warm fuzzies.

"well thank you for everything ladies, but I have to go. I'll see you around"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:10 pm
gaia name- xXGummi MaciXx
character name- Birdsong (Full name: Aubrey Dialga Birdsong Rayner)
age- 16
appearance- User Image
crush- Red Fang
powers- She has a mixture between her mother, Raven, and her father, Beast Boy's, powers but she also controls other elements.
weapons- Her powers, her tounge! lol
personality- completely like Beast Boy, but shares some of her mother's qualities. She is always cracking jokes.
Good/neutral/bad- Good
bio- ...to come later  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm
"Heh heh, yeah!" Queenie hooted with a mug of soda in one hand. "Screw the government! Down with the man, man!"

She chugged at the soda, only to have a hiccup stop her half-way. She giggled. "Well any enemy of our lousy government is a friend of- hic! - mine." she said in a final tone, "Wanna join the- hic! - legions of Queenville?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Alyssa, who felt bad for Ink because he doesn't remember anything since he was 12, agreed with Queenie. "We have plenty of room."  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm
"And we're gonna have even more room!" she declared loudly, "Retaining walls, towers-" she went on, lost in her fantasy of a junkyard palace.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff