Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVirtuosoEffect

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:17 am
((sry I haven't been posting!))
Megumi fallowed Evan tawords the teleporter. After evan had disappeared, Megumi got on and fallowed him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:46 pm
Demonic blinked once. Then twice. "So all I have to do is whack some giant turtle with a hammer and the missions over?" He tilted his head, contemplaiting it. Whats the worst that can happen, right?  

DemonicShadowWolf

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:44 pm
"That pretty much sums it up." said the registrar "Be warned though there might be some complications with the turtle."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:21 pm
Demonic shrugged. "I'll do my best to handle it....though I need a new weapon.....either way I'll deal with it." He grinned and saluted.

(Sorry haven't been on much. Got grounded.)  

DemonicShadowWolf

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:28 pm
(S'alright)
The Registrar nodded and said, "New weapon? Well, because of your last mission's success, Desta has authorized your access to the close combat armory three floors down. Do you want to go there now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:51 pm
Demonic's eye twitched. "Hells yeah!" He grinned like a little kid who just hijacked all of Santa's elves and forced them into labor. He started making is way down, thanking the registar before he left. He already had an idea of what he wanted....though he was still desiding on what he needed more. As he made his way down the fortress' floors, he took time to appriciate the layout of the building. More stuff I have to check out when I get a vacation.... He whistled a merry tune the whole way there.  

DemonicShadowWolf

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:11 pm
A door to Demonic's right opened up showing the close range armory, Swords of all varieties, a few claws and many other things were set there. Just waiting for the right person to take them. It looked like a few people had tried getting weapons they should have because there were scorched boots every hundred yards or so. On the floor there was a large engraved message saying, "Ye who enters here, must find the weapon of ones soul."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:49 pm
A thin strip of light emerged to the center room of the ancient structure. DeVars, already suited like the uniformed people, shades, black outfit, transceiver, started going to a wall and closed his eyes.

He uttered a silenced chant and drew in ancient symbols the glyphs of 'succumb' on it's walls.

The ancient glyph quickly glowed with a purple tinge as all of the fortresses defenses were rendered to another controller.

"So... anybody for coffee?", he looked back to the other uniformed people other than him. The others never let go of the tensed stance, each one eyeing at specific tactical points, each one, an expert at a number of fields. It looks like this mission had been a success.

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:15 pm
His transceiver rang soon.

"Einherjar, what's the situation?"

DeVars clicked on his reply button and answered the sophisticated girl, "Oh, hi Mar- "

A voice was quickly heard interrupting his response, "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY MY NAME YOU IDIOT! CHECK THE CODEBOOK I GAVE YOU!!!"

"Oh, yeah - ", and DeVars checked on his pockets to find the codebook, flipped on a few pages and quickly responded, "Asgard is secure, Freya. I repeat, Asgard is secure."

"Okay. I'll send in the supports."

"Roger. And send down some coffee, too. Were getting bored waiting down here."

"Roger that."

He quickly closed the transmission and picked up a small stick, then ran around in a large circle around the first batch. He dragged it around like a young boy drawing at dirt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:56 am
Demonic eye'd the scorched boots that were scattered around the room before he stepped inside. "Hmm, No one bothers cleaning those up..." He commented to himself before he walked to the middle of the room and sat down. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes, searching for an aura, or something like that to reach out to him.

(Yea....I have no excuse this time. >.< I just got caught up in another guild. Shame is bestowed on my forhead. gonk heart )

DemonicShadowWolf

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:35 pm
Supports soon came beamed down to the Flyin Fortress. They were elite, top of the notch, highly-skilled... girls ... in maid's uniforms.

DeVars almost lost his jaw as their suits were really that inspiring.

The one on the center of the team, with the red ribbon on her long pony-tailed hair, approached DeVars and saluted, "Sir! The support brigade are all ready."

DeVars blinked, and after a long pause, quickly returned composure, and gave her a return salute. "Very good. Clean-up this fortress. Make sure no dust is left intact. We must get this place restored as soon as possible."

The leader looked at him with suspicion, to think that the one ordering them is the mastermind of the childlike scratchings that make excuse as wall-arts that now inhabit the fortress' walls.

DeVars soon got the glare and followed-up, ". . . but don't touch the dra~ er. . . murals! That's my murals, you hear?!"

"As you wish, Sir."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:16 pm
(I'm back for a while at least. I have been really REALLY busy with school and the Musical Fame. And on the 10th I am going to new york for two weeks. So I kinda sympathise with you Demonic.)
Desta having cooled off finally after many weeks she awoke restarting the Flyin' Fortress which had been in a state of slumber as were it's inhabitants. Everything came back to life all at once.
Somewhere deep within the Fortress a rumble sounded...

The walls began moving, cleaning themselves in the process. Rooms were moved but few rooms were actually physically changed. Luckily for the normal inhabitants the rooms and weapon vaults were not affected by this.

The walls, floor and cieling around DeVars and his team all became like shiny metal with nothing as the room slid to another section of the Fortress.  

deathstar175

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:36 pm
The drawing around the walls and floors on the room where DeVars and his bunch of restoration groups began to glow.

'Succumb' is activated and it is resisting any attempts of the intruder to move them in a different place.

DeVars took notice of it but didn't mind at all. As long as their work goes smoothly within this month, then there's nothing to worry about.

Soon enough, the sophisticated girl known to be Freya was beamed down to their place holding the filled coffeemaker and set it down on the table.

"There's the coffee you requested, DeVars", she informed him with a calm voice, "Something to report?"

DeVars nodded. "'Succumb' was activated. Which means there are other people here before us. Someone has been using this historical site for residence."

Freya sighed, "This could get very complicated. . . but then again I trust on your skills for this matter."

DeVars eyed her questioningly, "Why me? Don't you know these squatters?"

Freya shrugged, "We thought we were the first to find about this flying fortress the moment we dug up the FF Scrolls. . ."

"Can't be helped. . ."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:16 pm
Desta now fully awake realized there were intruders in Her fortress. She arose and left her room to another room filled with thousands of ancient machines. "Find the intruders and patch a speaker link to them." several of the machines began whirring and buzzing. A strange voice came out of one of them.
"The intruders have been located by Aria... Patching through... Complete... You may speak to them now."
Good.
"Intruders of the Flyin' Fortress. Please give a reason as to why you have infiltrated this place, Home of the Hunter Clan." Desta's voice came in the room with DeVars.  

deathstar175

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:10 pm
"Yeah I know what you mean", Freya patted his shoulder and took a rest at the nice sofa the support brigade had set-up.

DeVars meanwhile checked back at 'Succumb' and noticed several movements from a certain part of the fortress. 'So he has moved again. . . great.'

The room's speaker soon buzzed in for the incoming transmission the Desta had made.

Intruders of the Flyin' Fortress. Please give a reason as to why you have infiltrated this place, Home of the Hunter Clan.

DeVars looked around the whole room to find out where the sound was coming from, though up to no avail. Taking his point on giving up, he just manipulated some switch near the panel for the room and took a reserve mic to converse through.

"Listen, uh. . . Sir/ Madam, we have legal papers here to reclaim and restore this historical site as per orders to the local authorities. This orders are final and cannot be revoked by anyone and has also been sealed the by city mayor herself. So, we, are very not, in the definition of intruders. Please do not offer any resistance. Can we request a formal meeting with you?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff