Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:59 am
"alright" rei says and follow evadne to the table. she sits down opposite of her. rei looked around the room and saw someone come in and walk in and watched his ordeal and then turned her attention back to evadne.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Christopher nodded as he played with his hair again, listening to Meero's explanation with interest. "Ah... I see," he trailed off as if he was about to zone off anytime soon.

He trailed his eyes off to the ceiling and looked back at Meero with a faint smile. This young lad sure does has a really good knowledge with herbs. He didn't know how much Meero knew about herbs but something told him that he did. He shrugged it off, finally and said, "Alright, let's go!" he said cheerfully.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:52 pm
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"Evadne asked,looking over at Rei."I have a little sister,I believe she's ten now."Evadne said and smiled."I haven't seen her in awhile because my Aunt's taking care of her.Last time I spoke with my Aunt she said she looks just like my mother and I did at her age."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:58 pm
Rivera shivered as she entered the lounge. Her entire body was soaking wet, as well as her sword and her chain. She didn't have enough energy left after that spell to dry herself off with a strong wind. It wouldn't have helped much anyway. She was soaked to the bone in freezing cold water. There was already heavy ice particles in her hair, clothes and encrusting her skin. Her body heat didn't appear to phase the ice's solid quality. Then again, she was a Praes'acque of Aeterranchise, it's not as if she'd be as warm blooded as landhuggers.

She sank down into a cusion and curled up tightly, her teeth rattling. That was stupid. It was very stupid. She started a spell that she had no memory of and it backfired on her. Rivera knew for a fact that she used to know before the bloodwrath overtook her memory and stole it away. The mark of the initiate proves it. So why can't she do it?  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Tameka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:55 pm
Meero smiled sheepishly as he guessed that Chris was a bit bored by the explanation. He ought to have kept it short; just told Chris what it was and not added in why he was using it or how he usually took it. That sort of thing was not very interesting for most people; he should know that by now. But the moment was past and now Chris was ready to go. So Meero nodded and followed Chris. Fighting was supposed to be exciting. Perhaps, once he had seen a few fights, he might even learn to enjoy them. It would be best since he would have to eventually participate in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:48 pm
"no i'm an only child" she said. she didn't know how the other girl would take this but she hoped it wouldn't cause a problem at all. rei looked around the room once more and saw someone who seemed very cold but then once again turned her attention back to evadne.  

kari_mimi2001

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Evadne frowned and followed Rei's gaze,her eyes also briefly falling upon the girl."That's too bad,it really is nice to have someone there.Sometimes siblings are annoying,but you can't help but love them."Evadne siad and stood."Can you get the pizza?It should be done and thta girl seems like she might need a little spell to dry her."Evadne said and smiled,standing and walking over to Rivera."You look as if you could use a quick wind spell."Evadne said and quickly cast a spell to dry Rivera off without breaking anything or blowing anyone around them over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Thank you. Rivera thanked her using telepathy. I lost my voice too... My name is Rivencaira Aeryazure Capella'acqu, of Pritier Cappella'acque dere Aeterranchise... I think... Call me Rivera, or Birdie. What's your name?

Rivera checked herself. Her skin and clothes were dry now, and the wind was warm and the ice fragments were gone as well. She looked at her right forearm. It was marked with old battlescars from a time she didn't remember at all. The serpent dragon tatoo turned from its strange violet glow to the normal black. She smiled. The thing was like a moodstone, changing with her body temperature.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:24 pm
rei nodded her head at evadne and then got up. she walked over to the counter and was given the pizza right away. she thanked the person who gave her the pizza and then went back to the table she set it down and began to evadne take care fo the girl although there wasen't really much going on and there certainly wasen't much being said rei began to wonder what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:31 pm
"That sucks,well,I'm Evadne.Evadne Xenos."She asid and smiled,then pointed back to the table where Rei was sitting."My friend Rei and I were just about to eat some pizza,would you like to join us?"Evadne asked,bouncing on the heels of her feet happily,she loved meeting new people.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm
P...pizza? sweatdrop Rivera inquired nervously. I am sorry for my ignorance... what is this... pizza? The young priestess looked around her at the other girls. A'plasier d'acqantiense... it's a pleasure to meet you. She bowed to them slowly and formally, her dragon eye respectful jade green, and her left eye the yellow of friendship roses. I hope we will be friends... I hope. I'm not much at making them... She thought back to that really cute angel she saw that day. He got hurt trying to protect her. She could've protected herself, but he just had to jump in. Would he be considered a friend? Or was he merely just another person on the face of this strange planet... two and a half months worth of memories... a hallway of broken dreams, dreams unknown... a duty subjected by fate... This was her. Done with her thought, she sat down shyly with her head slightly bowed, peering through silver tipped long black lashes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:07 pm
Evadne looked suprised then smiled."Well,come on,I'll show you.It's really good."She said and reached down to grab Rivera's hand and pull her along out of habit.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:41 pm
"Eh... su--" Rivera used her voice and was cut off half way by a small fit of coughs. It tore at her throat like a pack of wolves, but she showed no signs of pain. She couldn't feel it, but the taste of blood was at the back of her mouth. If it isn't a bother to you, then... I thank you, and will oblige. Rivera felt strange being dragged off. No one had every been so familiar with her, no one except the storm and her weapons, and even then, things were done with rite and ritual, with rules and limits. Everything in her world was either calm or sudden, seldom did the two elements cross each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:24 pm
"Hey,Rei,this is Rivera.Rivera,Rei."Evadne said,letting go of the two and sat down."Yay,I'm so hungry!"Evadne eclaimed,opening the box and taking a piece out,taking a big bite of it."Come on you two,eat up!"She said,smiling with a mouth full of food.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:42 pm
Rivera looked at the food for a moment, blinked, looked at Rei in greeting, back to Evadne, then back to the pizza. Finally, she blinked one more time, her eyes in a spring green tinted with a slight granny-smith apple green, and put her hands together. "Arigato. Itadekimasu..." She spoke in a whispering voice. Rivera felt herself sufficient to use her voice, now that she no longer choked on her words. The spell she used burned her throat raw and weakened her vocal chords. She took a small careful bite and swallowed. The taste was certainly interesting, as well as the texture. Rivera ate with a certain daintiness that did not match her savage fighting skills. Her eyes flitted upwards.

It had been a while since she ate anything. Drank, yes, but not eat. Eating was something she seldom did. Food slowed her down in battle, and paranoia changed her mind to percept every moment one good for another attacker, or sniper, or assasin. There were hitmen after her... and even though this school was a safe sanctuary to them, there were connections and outer sources.

She continued to eat, then suddenly coughed right after she swallowed. A spray of blood slattered over her hands from her mouth. Rivera tried to stop the fit again, but it only grew worse. Stupid spell... Aires dere Postasera, I damn you...  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff