Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am
Vegeta eyes shifted to the corner, his attention being drawn to Kami's lookout..."So, thats were you are", Vegeta let his face curl into a scowl at the thought of the demon leader hiding all this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 am
The black horned demon stoped in the air, as he sensed the aura of his mistress...."AHH! She has awaken!"

"Hmm", the dark dressed demoness looked up, "so she has", the women spoke in a lazy tone.

"Now things 'er gonna start poppin'!", spoke the third demon with much enthusiasm.

The three demons changed direction and and flew as fast as they could to the look out tower to greet there long awaited mistress.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm
*Mikenno felt a power serge come from the look tower*Well then. I can't go now but when I'm done here then I'll go check it out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 pm
curse mark itachi80
goku feels the power from where he trained with Shenron. Goku tells Shenron to take us there
((Um no...go read the first two threads before you post again.))  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm
The lookout tilted farther and began breaking apart from the build up of energy. A large crack formed along the base and began moving quickly through the lookout. It met itself on the other side and the lookout split in two.

Dended and Mr Popo lost their grip on the lookout and fell. Before any harm could come to them Mr Popo summoned his carpet and managed to save himself and Dende.

"Are you all right Dende?" Asked Mr Popo.
"I am fine," Dende sat up on the carpet, "I just hope someone gets here soon or else there is going to be a bigger problem then just the lookout."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 am
Vegeta sensed that the three demons that originally headed east were now in route to the look out... "Humph, fine then. Gathering in one spot has only made it easier for me to dispose of them", Vegeta thought to himself as he powered up and took off towards the Kami's lookout.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm
*Mikenno finished all the demons in East city and flew off to the Lookout Tower*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 am
Vegeta appraoched the tower, and come upon its shattered remains soaring to the grounds below and witnessed a terrified Dende and Popo clinging to the latters carpet in the sky. "Humph", rocks and dust flew as Vegeta approached the cause of the power erruption. Just as he did three more demons came in from the east. Vegeta stoped his forward movement and waited...

"How dare you approach our Mistress, show proper respect you ignorant fool!",
barked the large black horned demon who dressed in animal fur..

"Yeah thats right!"
came the voice of a willy demon with light blue skin, and a rapier at his belt.

The women simply floated in the air with a disinterested look on her face.."Oh stop your whining just kill him already."

The blue demon smiled at the girls words, "you right sis were wastin time heh..go to hell you son of a"... the demons cry was cut short by a blast to the gut which sent him flying back... Vegeta slowly lowered his hand back to his side.

Dammit! Saro!

Idiot!

Hey no sweat i aint done yet...huh the blue demon stoped and turned, when he sensed the power of another fastly approaching the look out.

They just keep linen up dont they...

"You keep focus il take care of this one hehe".
With that the large red horned demon flew off into the sky...

Vegeta smiled at the thought of Mikenno fighting the horned demon... "This outta be interesting", he thought to himself.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 am
The rush of energy suddenly stopped as The demons and Vegeta neared the lookout. Other then the large crack the lookout was completely baron. At the center of the baron lookout stood a single figure.

As the debris began to settle the figure became recognizable. Standing in the center of the lookout was a tall woman that looked to be in her late thirties. Her hair was tied back. She wore blood red saiyan armor and a scouter over her left eye. She looked down at her hand and flexed it, "I was wondering when I'd get free of that wretched body."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 am
Vegeta looked up with his arms crossed and spoke out, So! I see you're done hidding now... he said with a cocky smirk.

The demons behind the prince bowed in respect to there mistress...  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 am
The glanced at Vegita and smirked, "It was nice of you to save me the trouble of finding you King Vegita." Her smirk disappeared as she straightened herself and became more serious. "Your men may have stopped me from killing you last time, but as you can see I easily out number you." She began to more towards Vegita and suddenly stopped, "Where is your tail and why are you not wearing your royal seal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 am
"Out numbered eh!, I hope thats not your only source of confidence demon."

My lady give the order and we will kill him at once!, outburst the blue demon clutching the hilt of his sword and scowling at the unattentive Vegeta.

The female demon's eyes began glowing bright purple...  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:24 am
She glanced at the demon and then back at Vegeta. "Your not king Vegita, your prince Vegita..." She shook her head, "No matter, go ahead and kill him, but be quick about it. There are others on this planet that are just as powerful as him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am
Nandesca
She glanced at the demon and then back at Vegeta. "Your not king Vegita, your prince Vegita..." She shook her head, "No matter, go ahead and kill him, but be quick about it. There are others on this planet that are just as powerful as him."

Vegeta snickered at the demons last comment, "Hardly! If you wanted to fight my father your about a 60 years to late...Your dealing with me now. When im done with you and your cronies here you'll wish that you stayed in Hell, Hahahahahahaha!. Vegeta ceased his laughter and blasted at the demon leader. The blasted was redirected by a sword slash from her servent. "Your a dead man!!", the demon screamed as he flew toward Vegeta rapidly swinging his sword. They took to the sky and began teleporting all over. Flashes of light could be seen as the demon swung hundreds of times per second with Vegeta dodging with a smile. Vegeta ducked under one strike and preceded to deliver an upper cut to the demons stomack, but the demon increased his speed and appeared behind the saiyan seemingly slashing him in two..."gotcha!"

Vegeta reappeared behind the demon as his after image faded...the demon rotated with a violent slash, but vegeta trasfomred in an instant and caught the sword, blasting the demon backwards "huuaaahhhhh!" the demon yelled as he flew but recovered...the demon breathed heavily, as he clutched the hilt of his sword...

"Well now, you dont seem to be giving it your all demon...you wouldnt want to be embarrassed in front of your mistress", the saiyan prince said with a smirk.

"Errrrrrr",
the demons aura flared up, "Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I will show you REAL power!", as he spoke the demons muscle mass grew greatly and he almost doubled in hiegth, while gaining a large horn protruding from his forhead.

"Whats this", Vegeta said loosing his grin for a second but regaining it.  

Lord Taishomaru

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces