Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:30 pm
<(O_O')>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 am
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku suddenly came from under Ariana,"Hey Ariana-sensei whats new?" Riku asked smiling as he slowly got out off the ground.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will lived to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
The tired Anbu heard another voice other than that of Ari's. He stumbled up and peeked where Ari was, and saw a kid next to her. "....Whose this? I don't think I know 'em." Daisuke says blankly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 am
Ariana looked to Riku then looked to Daisuke.
"oh this is my first genin, Riku. Riku this is my superior and sensei, Daisuke."
Ariana said then smiled slightly

Bodhisattva Empress

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 am
Leo flies into the ANBU HQ hoping no one would attack him. He had a message to deliver to Riku. The bird flies over to Riku and lands on his shoulder. He begins speaking to him telepathically, hopefully Riku would realize that the only way he could speak back would be to think it. "Hi, Riku I am Kazuo's pet, Leo, Kazuo has a favor to ask you. He would like you to meet him in the Cloud Village Hospital."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
((Scrapples, your looking for my Grass rpc lol though I think maybe Ari can help ya she is also medical))
Riku gave a small bow to Daisuke,"Nice too meet ya sir." Riku said sounding somewhat nervously, then he looked around the base curiously.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am
(Riku is medical so he can help me toooooOOO! Please help!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku looks at Ariana,"Well Ari-sensei, i guess be back, you should know where to find me." Riku said smiling as he sunk to the ground and headed to the hospital.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 am
Ariana nodded slightly and soon after Riku left she did as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 pm
"Hmm,the pleasure is mine." daisuke said back to the boy, nodding his head slightly.

After Riku had left, a Messenger bird swooped in and perched itself on Daisuke shoulder. He let the message out of its beak from Rahenno.

"Special meeting for chunnin and up. Come now.
Daisuke handed the note to Ari and then disappeared.

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm
Ariana walked into the Anbu HQ and dove for the couch literally. She laid down then rolled over looking up at the cieling  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm
Ariana began to fall asleep as she looked up  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Ariana wakes up then slowly begins to open her eyes seeing the room as a slight blur. She laid still for a moment looking around with only her eyes shifting then she started to move slightly getting up into a sitting position. She transitioned her body to turn so her feet were off the couch and touching the ground. She yawned lightly feeling like s**t then combed her hair back out of her face running her fingers through her hair. She held her hair at one point not fully combing through and seemed to get a slight feeling of frustration as a thought crossed her mind. Ariana tilted her head back and let out a slight sound of mixed emotions in a short utter as she released her hair and looked at the ceiling. Ariana looked forward once again calming down a bit then stood up and walked to the bathroom where she splashed some water that she had cupped against her face. Before her was a mirror in which she stared at for a few moments looking into her own eyes seeing changes that didnt exist. A sigh escaped her as she leaned against the sink then she cupped water and splashed some on her head then ran her fingers through her hair not even sure what she was doing anymore. It seemed she wanted out of this life style. Slightly raged at this point she grabbed the sink and tossed it side ways onto the ground watching it shatter and closing the bathroom door leaning her back against it. Her head tilted back upon it as she thought of how she would hear about the trouble she would get into before she were asked if she were okay. Ariana growled lightly under her breath only enraging herself then got off th door opening and walking out of the bathroom and Anbu head quarters  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 am
Ariana walked into the Anbu head quarters then sat in the couch turning on the tv and relaxing. It didn't bother her that she walked out a battle at the gates besides there were enough people to hold their own.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Ariana got bored watching tv so she turned it off and headed back to watch the fight at the gates for fun.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff