Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm
Ravel withdrew a kunai this time, understanding that it will be easier to peform hand signs with, which he still stumbled over. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)," and he felt a small electric pulse in his hand, but when he threw the kunai, the spark shorted out, and the throwing dagger hit the tree with no special results. The gennin growled, annoyed with his slow progress. I should be better than this! he thought. But he braced himself again, and drew another kunai.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 pm
This time, Ravel put the kunai in his mouth as he charged his chakra, and executed the hand signs, both done flawlessly. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)," and the young man spit the dagger into his pulsing hand, and threw it at the tree. When the kunai stuck, it made a small bang, and then looked like the dagger his master threw: singed black. Ravel smirked, and then turned to his master, "So what am I learning next? And I hate to seem impatient, but when will I receive my first mission?"  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Kyo smiled at his impatience and eagerness to progress. "Lets take a break for a little bit. Too much training can be dangerous. As for your first mission, honestly i do not know." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Ravel dropped to the ground at the word 'break'. He then withdrew a small mochi ball from his hip-pouch and began eating it. "Gotta leep up my energy, after all," he said.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm
Small paper creatures could be seen floating onto the field fluttering and gettign closer to the 2 ninjas who were training they would easily see them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Ravel jumped up at the sight of these strange creatures, what the hell are these? he thought, as he threw shiruiken at half a dozen of the nearby creatures.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm
As the targets were hit they exploded with a large force. This explosion would tell the user where to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Arata flew high above the field looking odwn his paper wings spread and he looked down at the 2 ninjas.

"Hope one of those fit Chinatsu demands"

Arata said making sure he was noticed by both ninjas.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm
"Damn!" the gennin exclaimed, angered at himself for not seein the explosions coming. He quickly got as far away from the rest of the paper creatures as he could and charged his chakra. Then, after performing a few now-simple hand signs, he declared, "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Jutsu)." A thread of electricity emerged from the young ninja's hands and swiftly peirced all of the creatures. He then whipped the thread toslide them down to the opposite tip, and as far away from him as possible for when they exploded.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 pm
Ravel glanced up, and noticed the strange ninja. "Who are you, and what do you want?" he shouted. "Are you the one who created these abominations?" The boy grabbed the kunai he and Kyo had used for practicing earlier from the tree, and threw them at the figure, aiming for his wings.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 pm
Arata watched the remainder of his kamikazi units destroyed and his wings flapped once sending the kunai flying to the ground.

"Hmm strange..... based on his arua he's a defensive type"

Arata said his eyes watching the gennin for a second then turned his attention to the other wondering how to deal with the second target.

"Time to see how strong both of them are"

Arata landed on the ground taking out a small piece of red paper and making a few hand signs then slammed his hd to the gorund and a giant serpent raised from the ground uncoiling ot reveal its size it looked at the gennin. Arata looked over at Kyo.

"Hello I take it your sannin due to your powerful aura and confidence"

Arata said his eyes watching him carfully while his giant snake summon watched the gennin hissing.

[Edit](Didin't see your second post)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 pm
The boy quickly assesed the situation, then took an assult stance. "What do you want from us?" Ravel asked again, hoping that he could talk his way out of this. He wasn't sure he could handle this opponent; after all, he was just a gennin. He then charged the snake, and attemted a backflip kick at it's jaw, but missed and landed on his back. "Owww..." the pathetic excuse for a ninja groaned, and rubbed his back as he sat up. "What do you want from me!" he yelled.

(Sorry, I'm just annoyed that I'm in my second battle now with a ninja that most likely out-ranks me by three or four levels, and I have only a few low level techniques at my disposal.)  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm
((Alright your new So I'll let it go if you cahnge your post but thts an Auto hit you have to put your attempt to atatck you can't automaticly hit my summon you would have had to say you aimed a kick at the snakes jaw and due to the fact tht you were at a distance my summon would have ample time to counter before you reached it but after your port I gots to wait on the sannin cause I will really just be focusing on him you'll fight my snake unless thge sannin wants to fight it as well. anyway change your post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm
((Well I planned to get back into the game somehow. Good as time as any))

Silently out of the ground a figure arose. His hair was dark brown, and eyes white as a full moon. His body was covered in strange markings that seemed to be covering his whole body. A sword was fixed at his waist that seemed to reek with lightning chakra, and on his other side a sword which had a darker feel it to, but it also had the feeling of earth chakra. The figure smiled as he ran his fingers though his hair. "My my, such an outpour of chakra coming from here." He said glacing over at all the people here. He saw one of his snake minions, and a couple of lower level ninja. He was more fixed on the Sannin who's skills seemed to match his own.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 pm
Ravel looked over again, and saw this newcomer. "Is everyone out to get me today?!?" he creid. He then leaped to his feet, and performed a few hand signs, "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)," and swung a fist at the serpent, hoping the blow would land.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff