Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Tabitha stood up from the chapel as she left the gates of the church to stroll across town. She looked sometimes she enjoyed using her abilities to play pranks on others. She looked around but nobody in sight. Her white hair shimmering in the sunlight as she searched for someone to talk to or hang with. She had no friends though.

((It's pretty hard to say, people are scattered. Matheus is looking for Ellia, Telaria is with Ayante, Jean, max and Goldor are at matheus' house))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Telaria could feel his gaze upon her, which caused her cheeks to flush an even deeper pink. The color was only two shades lighter than her ruby red hair. She nodded a farewell to the innkeeper and stepped outside into the night air. The darkness was cooler than the light, but Telaria enjoyed it just the same. A small hint of a smile lifted the corners of her lips. "It is very clear that you have never been to this part of Massachusetts before. Tell me, where do you hail from?" she asked curiously. One corner of her lips shifted into a half smile upon her realizing that he was staring at her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm
((Alright time for me to post again. xd And I do believe in my last post I mentioned Goldor leaving the building.))

Goldor shook his head at Jean. "Like I said in the house. The gallows is his first target so there fore that should be where we go first to attempt to help him. There always two guards at the gallows. He'd be lucky to just get passed them before heading into the jail-house."
He explained again before he stopped inside a near-by alley-way, and jumped up onto the lowest roof.
"Come-on. We are taking the roof-tops. We are less likely to be spotted up here."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 pm
((I'm not sure, FayeFayra. sweatdrop But if you can do a little filler for a short while we should have an opening for you very soon.... but if someone else has anyother ideas by all means.))

"I come from the City of Cygnar. Its about a weeks walk from her heading northwest. Its were my family was born and burried and where I was born and raised. Its a really busy place, nothing like here. Its peaceful here. Ayatane turned his head and looked at his companion. He got a bit of a smerk and a quirked eyebrow as he let what Telaria roll in his head a little bit about him not being from this part of Massachusetts. Why do you ask? Is my mannerism and speach that outlandish, or have I already upset some sort of custom I wasn't aware of?
Ayatane took off his cloak and placed it on Telaria's shoulders. She didn't look poor off but he got the impression that Telaria was a woman of pride. He was a little hot himself, with his armour and clothes underneith so the sacrifice was just as in his favour as it was in hers... that was the theory at least. He offered another of his trademark smiles.
There, so how about you, Miss Telaria? Have you lived here all your life or have you moved here at some point of your life?
((Your not going to make me bust out a map, are you Luna? sweatdrop ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 pm
((sorry I forget a lot of things sweatdrop ))

Jean followed suite and followed Goldor as she began to get on the roof tops. She looked at him and frowned. "Well that sounds like a plan, get rid of the gallows, but what about the dunking chair in the lake? Or the stake? Or the crushing rock?" she asked. "i hate sounding like a negative nancy, but these are all possible punishments as well" she said reminising of her parents deaths. Her hair tucked into her cloak as she continued to follow Goldor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Telaria's black eyelashes were like fans shielding her amethyst eyes as she smiled and shook her head. "Oh, no. Nothing of the sort. I was merely curious that is all and I believe that your mannerisms and speech is what makes you so unique. You have done nothing to upset me." She felt a small weight drop on her shoulders and looked down to see that he had placed his cloak upon them. She tugged it around her a little tighter. How did he know that she was a little cold? She looked up at him. "Thank you," she said graciously before answering his question. "I have lived in Salem for about five and half years now I would say. It's very hard to tell, but I was originally born in Boston. I used to travel a lot. I traveled to so many towns, but I have never been outside of Massachusetts.

((Lol, that's why I have Google. :p))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Goldor shook his head. "We leave them." He said in a simple tone, and sighed. "Our job is to make sure our ally comes out of this alive. Not to destroy ever possible way for them to punish. For one day we may need them for the conflicted. We should not be concerning our-selves with the rest."
Goldor told Jean. "This young man aims not to just harm the gallows, but to rescue Alice."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Jean looked at Goldor and nodded. "Let's just hope that luck is on our side" she stated with a nodd. She was a friend of Alice as well, but this mission was very risky. She wondered for a second. "You know that thing I do when I breath out different gases, maybe I can knock out the guards with one of them" she stated trying to help. "That will alow our new ally to get in and get out without exposing who we are" she stated.

Tabitha had grown extremely hot and as she continued her little walk, she looked up in the sky and then around her. It seemed as if nobody was around. She waved her hands around darkness enshrouding her fingertips as darkness began to cover the sky, not really dark, but making the clouds seem as if rain was going to come, this provided much shade and cooled Tabith off tremendously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm
((Your going to make me change that city name aren't you? xp ))

Ayatane listened, he wondered if she moved here before or after the tragity of her family. He wondered but he didn't ask for he didn't want it to strike a sore spot and jeopordize the trust that they were working on building.
When this is over, when this whole mess has been cleaned up... would you be willing to travel outside of Massachuetts and see the world with me? Or at the very least, let me show you the city that I lived and grew up in?
Ayatane looked around at the town a bit, but his eyes always came back to rest on her, he wondered about alot of things. How old was she? What were her interests among many things. But that would come later after everything here was said and done or when they had a little break from all this.
Are you warm enough, Miss Telaria?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm
((Lol, no I'm not that cruel.))

Telaria felt relief when he did not pursue the subject for each time she mentioned anything about her hometown, she was reminded of the sister she had lost. An expression of longing passed over her face, but it did not last very long. She looked up at him contemplating his next question. "I am not sure. It is something I would have to think about. I have in a way grown accustomed to living in Salem and I want to make sure that nothing else happens. I have a feeling that I will be needed here for a very long time. She nodded. "Yes, I'm quite warm. Thank you. Would you like your cloak back?" she wondered curiously.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm
No, I was just making sure that you were alright. Its a gentlemans duty to make sure a lady, escpecially one with the raident beauty as you do, is comfertable. Though I admite I must do better because your beauty is above the description given. Ayatane replied smoothly to her, he raised his hands behind his head and laced his fingers together. He let his eyes run over her again and then turned his eyes away before she could catch him. He wondered if she had a boyfriend? He would probabily find out when he got to her house. If there was a man there then that would answer his question. Once he met her friends then he would be positive. For now, he would flirt until she either told him off or amused his 'charm'.
I would like to know as much as I can about your friends, if you don't mind. I would then like to request that you tell me a few trivals about yourself so that I can bathe in tone of your lovely voice and learn about the gorgous woman next to me. You certainly are a mystery.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:11 pm
Rapture caught him murmuring something that seemed like it was important. "The answer..." she thought. "...why does that seem like so right for me.." . Rapture raised an eye brow at him as she thought this then softened her facial expression somewhat. "Your the one who is condemning all those people" she said. more of a statement than a question. "Who are you to decide who is to die and who is not?...you can't just play the creator" For some reason she felt strongly about this.

Mewchloe

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:50 pm
This is one of those times where you just keep quite thought Max as he Followed Jean and Goldor across the rooftops. He had to admit going on top of the roofs is much faster than walking on the ground. He didn't tell any one but, he thought this ally's [aka brim] plan was to hurt the gallows in fact that is what the plan said when he saw it when he rudely entered brim's house uninvited. Must have changed it he thought as he kept on following his fellow blessed members

[ sorry i haven't been able to post that much this week ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm
Razsminion
No, I was just making sure that you were alright. Its a gentlemans duty to make sure a lady, escpecially one with the raident beauty as you do, is comfertable. Though I admite I must do better because your beauty is above the description given. Ayatane replied smoothly to her, he raised his hands behind his head and laced his fingers together. He let his eyes run over her again and then turned his eyes away before she could catch him. He wondered if she had a boyfriend? He would probabily find out when he got to her house. If there was a man there then that would answer his question. Once he met her friends then he would be positive. For now, he would flirt until she either told him off or amused his 'charm'.
I would like to know as much as I can about your friends, if you don't mind. I would then like to request that you tell me a few trivals about yourself so that I can bathe in tone of your lovely voice and learn about the gorgous woman next to me. You certainly are a mystery.

A smile touched her lips once again. She was enjoying the company of this young man who never failed to make her smile despite the situation they were in. It had been so long since Telaria had smiled and she had forgotten how good it felt. However, what she did not realize was that she too had been casting glances at him, allowing her eyes to study his physique, his face, his eyes. She even studied the lines in his hands. Finally she managed to regain her composure. Her home could be seen in the distance. She cleared her throat. "Perhaps it would be best if I allowed my friends to tell you about themselves. It might be considered very rude on my part if I told you anything about them that they would have preferred to have been kept a secret. But, I will make up for that by telling you a bit about myself."

She took a deep breath wondering where to begin. "I am twenty-one years old. I have been so for about five months now," she said secretly hoping that he would not think her too old, although it bewildered her why she was worried about her age. "As I have already said, I was born in Boston, but finally moved to Salem about five years ago. As far as interests go, I am very fond of reading, although because of the price in books these days, I am unable to afford very many. In fact I only own a total of ten books, which are careworn from being read many times. I am a fairly decent cook, but I am afraid that my cooking does not match up to the skills of Eisti Pasaer," she admitted thinking of the young woman whose life might also be in danger soon if they could not alter the future. I enjoy swordplay as well," she said gently touching the hilt of the katana that was at her waist.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 am
((Ack!!! I feel so left behind. crying Sorry for not being on much for the last couple days. sweatdrop I was missing due to graduation, and celebrating said graduation and so on. mrgreen I'll assume that you were all being good for Luna. 4laugh I'll try my hardest to catch up and post by the end of the day. 3nodding ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff