Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Yamishippou
Naruto728
Chira smiled. "Good, a challenge." She inspects her opponent. "He seems to be a hyouton user and by the looks, the kage of this village. Kato...we hit the jackpot, let's kill him." Knowing Kato will protect her from the rocks flying towards her she runs towards the raikage making handsigns. She blasts a large torpedo of invisible air from her mouth toward the Raikage. Continuing handsigns she suddenly blasts forward towards the raikage to follow up on the torpedo. Lifting her fist with ice covering it so it would not hurt her when she hit the Raikage she thrusts it forward as she gets near.

Rahenno smiled as he noticed the girl and the air blast came from the same the same direction so he doge to the left by sidesteping and spun so he was facing the back of the girl and formed seals. He placed his right hand in front of him and aimed at Chira. "Konton: grand blast." A dark ball of chakra formed in his hand and glowed a briliant black light. He fried a large pure dark beam at Chira's back. At such close range it would be hard to dodge.

109 jutsu left

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Kato's ran towards Rahenno as he faced away from him and towards Chira, he then used substitution jutsu so him and Chira swapped places. He then immediately afterward activated one of his bloodlines moves causing him to fly straight up out of the Koton blasts way, The blast clipping his feet causing a small amount of pain which kato shrugged off. The substitution would cause Chira to still be heading for Rahenno, but this time Rahenno would be facing the other way. Kato continued to fly up high, focusing his electrical blood forcing the clouds to form above him, causing a thunderstorm to be initiated.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Uxingusu's Hekireki(Wings of Thunder) A-ranked~
This move is best described as giving the user the ability to fly, either lightning is force out from the feet to give a push off the ground and propel them into the air. Either to dodge an attack or just the element of flight. The user can do that or, if he wishes can have wings of pure electricity come out his back. But the shoulder blades are burned. Not badly, but enough to turn that into a weak spot for attack.

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (no handsigns needed due to bloodline)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.

39.5 jutsu
43 Academy Jutsu
40 Gennin Jutsu
23 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Replaced with Kato, now behind Rehenno thanks to their amazing team skills, Chira comes up from behind Rehenno at quick speeds since the the assassins rush was still proppeling her forward. She brings the punch she had made for him already zipping towards the back of his head.

(This would be VERY hard to dodge with the circumstances. Harder to dodge then the blast you shot at me.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 pm
Aro metatora
Rockgirl809
Biki started running towards Aro his sword was in his hand.Then when biki came close to aro he slashed for his arm trying to electricute him.

I`M IN A SEAL you can`t attack me.

(u never said anthing about being in a seal)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm
Aro metatora
"yes as you can see there`s 4 other ninja and only me." said as he thrusted the kunai into biki`s neck "make that 3."

(theres ur god mode right there)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm
Rockgirl809
Aro metatora
"yes as you can see there`s 4 other ninja and only me." said as he thrusted the kunai into biki`s neck "make that 3."

(theres ur god mode right there)

(what his face just said that so shut the hell up!!)  

Aro97

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 pm
((Rock, he's got his first strike, that's all that's going to come from this occurence. That and he'll be watched for this happening again. Now then, what he did in that post, killing you, is ignored. You're still alive, and he's trapped in his brother's seal. Our opponent is now the Raikage.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((1 Stop cussing, misspelling a cuss word is still cussing.
2 The god mod issue is dropped since it was ignored and fixed.
3 I'm part of the guild police so watching for god modders IS my business, or at least part of it.))

(LEAVE ME ALONE YOU JUST SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLANING I`M NOT IN A FIGHT I GOD MODED BUT I`M NOT GOOD AT RPING IM TRYIN TO IMPROVE ALL YOU JUST MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME TO IMPROVE BECAUSE I`M NOT HAVEING FUN DOING IT AND THATS WHAT THIS GUILD IS ABOUT BUT YOUR JUST GIVEIN ME MORE RESON TO QUIT SO DROP ALL OF IT CUZ IM NOT EVEN FIGHTING!!!!!)  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Biki looked towars the other man that is there Kage."Another people to fight this is soo boring."Biki said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Camton shrugged next to her.
"Apparently this guy's their Kage. Maybe he can actually give us a challenge." He grinned.
"Shall we get crazy?"

((I'm not saying you fought it, and it's over. The warning was issued and I know that you will do your best to avoid doing that again. You're RP'ing well enough, it just seems that people logged on and were/are in bad moods. So, god mod issue is DEAD.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Camton shrugged next to her.
"Apparently this guy's their Kage. Maybe he can actually give us a challenge." He grinned.
"Shall we get crazy?"

((I'm not saying you fought it, and it's over. The warning was issued and I know that you will do your best to avoid doing that again. You're RP'ing well enough, it just seems that people logged on and were/are in bad moods. So, god mod issue is DEAD.))

(sorry it`s just that i have anger issues and ppl allways say i suck at rp ing then i tend to god mode but i try not to.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm
((As I said, it's alright. Most everyone will god mod once in a while, guys like me just have to make sure it doesn't happen to often, or something really big isn't god modded.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:14 pm
Naruto728
TheWingsOfTheGods
Yamishippou
Naruto728
Chira smiled. "Good, a challenge." She inspects her opponent. "He seems to be a hyouton user and by the looks, the kage of this village. Kato...we hit the jackpot, let's kill him." Knowing Kato will protect her from the rocks flying towards her she runs towards the raikage making handsigns. She blasts a large torpedo of invisible air from her mouth toward the Raikage. Continuing handsigns she suddenly blasts forward towards the raikage to follow up on the torpedo. Lifting her fist with ice covering it so it would not hurt her when she hit the Raikage she thrusts it forward as she gets near.

Rahenno smiled as he noticed the girl and the air blast came from the same the same direction so he doge to the left by sidesteping and spun so he was facing the back of the girl and formed seals. He placed his right hand in front of him and aimed at Chira. "Konton: grand blast." A dark ball of chakra formed in his hand and glowed a briliant black light. He fried a large pure dark beam at Chira's back. At such close range it would be hard to dodge.

109 jutsu left

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Kato's ran towards Rahenno as he faced away from him and towards Chira, he then used substitution jutsu so him and Chira swapped places. He then immediately afterward activated one of his bloodlines moves causing him to fly straight up out of the Koton blasts way, The blast clipping his feet causing a small amount of pain which kato shrugged off. The substitution would cause Chira to still be heading for Rahenno, but this time Rahenno would be facing the other way. Kato continued to fly up high, focusing his electrical blood forcing the clouds to form above him, causing a thunderstorm to be initiated.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Uxingusu's Hekireki(Wings of Thunder) A-ranked~
This move is best described as giving the user the ability to fly, either lightning is force out from the feet to give a push off the ground and propel them into the air. Either to dodge an attack or just the element of flight. The user can do that or, if he wishes can have wings of pure electricity come out his back. But the shoulder blades are burned. Not badly, but enough to turn that into a weak spot for attack.

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (no handsigns needed due to bloodline)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.

39.5 jutsu
43 Academy Jutsu
40 Gennin Jutsu
23 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Replaced with Kato, now behind Rehenno thanks to their amazing team skills, Chira comes up from behind Rehenno at quick speeds since the the assassins rush was still proppeling her forward. She brings the punch she had made for him already zipping towards the back of his head.

(This would be VERY hard to dodge with the circumstances. Harder to dodge then the blast you shot at me.)

((we'll see.))

Rahenno ducked to dodge Chira's attemp to punch him in the back of the head. Cruching on the ground, Rahenno form hand seals. "Suiton: Suijineki(water wall)" He said as a wall of water shot up infront of him and took any incoming lightning strikes heading his way. He could see the electicite currents running through the water. As he but down the the wall, He formed more seals. Dark chakra started to build up in his chest. Due to the fact at how close the girl was before Kato did susitution, he was in the perfect positon, Basically right above Rahenno. And the girls position now, infront of him, This justu would be near impossible with the current postioning of the two ninja. "Konton: Tendril devestation!!" He said releasing the dark chakra within his chest and expelling it through out his body, which caused many tentcales of chakra to be jolted in all directions, including above him. Rahenno figure, a maricle would have to happen if these two lived for a few more minutes.

107 jutsu left

110 Academy Jutsu
84 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Biki started to run after the Kage.Holding the sword in his hand still filled with static he aimed at the Kages back.  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm
"well Raheno you knowhow to find me" pyro said as he flared his konton arm and went off to the training ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Rockgirl809
Biki started to run after the Kage.Holding the sword in his hand still filled with static he aimed at the Kages back.

((I'm in a barriar made of five seals, you can't hit me. and even if you couldn't touch in a 5 yrd radius that's how far my tendril jutsu goes.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm
(Um how would you even know my punch is still coming towards you in time to duck?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff