Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oracle_crawford

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:59 pm
Yrael wandered around the dorm, looking for the robot called Dianna. He needed a dorm--he had just transferred in from St. Michel's all boys Accademy. He still wore the uniform: a white, long-sleeved, button down under a black suit vest and black slacks. His father's sword, the Arbitraitor, was strapped to his back, wrapped in a white cloth. He also held a lance and a bag with clothes. He finally spotted a purple haired girl standing in the corner.

"Are you Dianna?" Yrael asked. "I'm looking for a dorm..."

"I need to know a few things first. Do you mind answering some questions?" Dianna asked mechanically. "First, what is your name?"

"Yrael Ophiuchus."

"Would you like a room with a view?"

"That'd be nice, I guess." Yrael paused. Be nicer, Yrael! Good lord, boy. Yrael shook his head. "Shut up, Kibeth," he muttered under his breath. He didn't need his other side popping up at a time like this. Dianna continued.

"What colors do you like?"

"Black and..." he paused. He wondered what Kibeth's favorite color was. "No, nevermind that. Blue and gray."

"Is there any special color you would like the walls of your dorm to be?"

"I don't particularly care," Yrael replied.

"That's all then. Britani will show you to your dorm," Dianna responded.

"Alright."

Soon enough, a girl wearing a kimono came in and briefly had a word with Dianna. Before coming over to Kodoh.

"Greetings Mr. Ophiuchus. My name is Britani. I am one of the six Raikiri maids in this dorm," Britani said softly. She beckoned to Yrael. "Please follow me."

Yrael followed Britani to the elevator, where the two stood in silence until reaching the correct floor. He knew he probably came across as cold and aloof, but that's just who he was...

Britani led him to a room with a metal plate on the door reading, "[Raikiri] No. 237"

The girl handed him a card and a slip of paper with numbers scribbled on it. He glanced at it and nodded. He knew what these were--the dorms at St. Michel had them too.

"I assume you know what to do with those then?" Britani asked, smiling.

"Yes. Thank you very much."

"Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or problems," the girl continued. "There are also several other maids in the dorms."

Yrael nodded and slid his card in to open the door. It was a standard room, not much different from the one he had at St. Michel's. He looked around and put his stuff down on the bed, unstrapping his father's sword. It was a nice room, but...

His cell phone rang loudly, and he looked at the screen. Call from Adele. He shook his head and let the phone ring itself out. It vibrated once, signifying a voicemail, which checked.

"Just checking in on you. Ryelle called you. She says she misses you a lot. Yrael...how are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:13 pm
Rain kind of got a bit board with sitting in his empty room so he stood up and walked out into the hallway. He looked up and down it a few times then desided to start walking. He walked down the long hallway to a door, turning the handel and pulling to door towards him. Taking a few steps in so that the door could close again he found himself in a stair case. He then felt like seeing out hight this place went so he walked up higher and higher until he reached the roof.  

NeoEnvy

blahblah6428

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:42 pm
Cephal slowly woke up in his new dorm. At first, he didn't realize where he was, but quickly enough he got up and dressed. He had had a nightmare the previous night that the mysterious fellings in his hands grew to extreme proportions and made his limbs explode. This reminded Cephal of how the energy in his arms had released the other day. He also realized that this was just what the professors at the schools were expert at, and decided to get ready as soon as possible. He pulled his favorite type of clothes out of his suitcase, a plain blue shirt with khakis. After wondering if he would need anything in particular for his classes, he decided to grab a simple notebook with a pen attatched. He walked out of his room.

While it was hard to find his way through the dorms, he ended up following other guys out of the school. He didn't ask their name, because he was lying low after yesterday, when he accidentaly ran to the girl's side of the dome, desperately needing a restroom. Eventually, he made it out of the building, and went down onto campus.

Unfortunately, when he was getting prepared, he never thought that he might need to have something for anything that might happen ON the campus.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Yrael sat down on the bed and closed his eyes. Kibeth wanted out, and he could feel it. He hated having a split personality. It was all he was good for. He had not other talent--so why was he here? He was good at swords and fighting, but nothing else. The only thing that was "paranormal" about him was his split personality, and that wasn't parnormal. That was just weird.

He touched his head and blinked a few times. "Kibeth, stay down already," he muttered. Another voice floated to him.

Why should I? Come on! I want to play too.

"No!"

He ran out of his dorm, making sure to grab his lance. Clumsily, he stumbled through the halls and to the fire escape stairs. He staggered up the steps and to the roof, depserately needing fresh air.

oracle_crawford

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:02 am
Chiro laughed. "I told you. And no, it's not worms or anything like that, it's dilluted Earth mana. The Earth element is halfway between Light and Dark, so it will restore both of your energies faster. But it kinda tastes like dirt." A strange sensation went down his spine. She...she can't be...she's at home. He shook his head again. "That was wierd. Anyway, it would be best to swallow that in one gulp, so you don't have to taste it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:24 pm
She nodded listening to him carfully and closed her eyes and ate it in three bites. She looked aroound his room "What's weird?" she asked and sudenly felt weird like she was finally home. For the first time in her life "You feel it too?" she asked Nani and Haku they nodded. "Chiro I...I feel something I haven't ever really felt before and I really can't explain it but..." she looked at the ground.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:59 pm
"Huh, oh. It felt like an old friend was near. Ferinis like me can feel when a friend is around. It felt like, nevermind. She's back home. I don't know if it was the same thing you're feeling." He walked over to her "If I may." he felt her head. "Your energy is rising. That's good. But your blood temperature is fluctuating, like a feeling of calm or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:38 pm
After getting back to the dorm, Rake threw his jacket on the bed and ran his hand though his still damp hair. It felt a bit warm so he opened his window and took his shirt off as he turned to the very small stack of bags by his bed.

The first bag was just cloths, he took then and put them in the dresser, trying to keep them somewhat organized. Socks at the top, shirts on the next drawer. Then turned to the next bag, which was just assorted junk. This was the one he was looking for. He dug in until he found a small stiff card, and pulled it out, stood up and walked to his desk. He opened the card and inside it was a photo, his squad from his last school. He smiled faintly and put the card on the desk, and held the photo for a bit, thinking of his friends. He was in the middle, grinning like an idiot, and on the right was Kamisori, or K as they always called him. K was a larger guy, but shorter than Rake, he wore goggles and had a tuft of green hair sticking out of a beenie. To his left was a girl with medium length, soft black hair, she had a plesant smile on her face, this was their squad captin, Miette, and the girl Rake use to like.

He took the photo and put it in the corner of a corkboard above the desk, then secured it with a green pin, but not puncturing the photo.

"I hope we'll meet up again soon..." He said sadly, and crashed on his bed. It was a comfortable bed...but maybe a touch too soft for his liking. Rake sighed and rolled over onto his stomach, now he was feeling meloncholy. He hoped Kumizu, Seiya and Elle remembered his room number. He didn't want to lose touch with them already.

Maybe it was time to go out again. He rolled over sat on the edge of the bed for a moment and put his shirt back on, feeling cooled off. Then shut the window, and pocketed his keys. He'd go out without his Jacket this time, he felt much too hot, he was off to no where in particular.

Flir

Flir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:40 pm
Once again, Rake found himself back in his room. This time it was to stay for the night. He yawned hugely and took off his dirty cloths, tossing them into the basket, and truged to the bathroom for a quick shower.

He came out in only a pair of boxers, took one more look at his favorite photo, and turned the lights out before hopping into bed. It felt good...but his mind was swimming with thoughts of the new people he had met, and his old friends. And the strange encounter in the playground with Saiya.

After much tossing and turning, Rake managed to fall asleep on his stomach.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 am
Kikari nodded "Something like that" she glanced up her mouth forming a small o as she looked at his hand. "Oh really??" she asked "I dunno why maybe it's because around you I am calm" she whispered looking away from his hand.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Truffles Unwrapped

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:31 am
"Yes... well I suppose it can be a little unusual for someone who isn't used to it." Liuz used a great amount of effort to teeter his way to his bedside and sit. "I grew up in a house that was surrounded by mirrors very much like this. I suppose I've grown immune." He seemed to look less in pain now... if Liuz ever looked in pain to begin with. He had such stoic features it was hard to tell. The only thing that gave anything away was the light persperation on his forehead, which he now wiped away with an extra handkerchief he kept on his bedside table. He had given his to Tomoro earlier that day.

Liuz just wanted Johan to leave so he could fall asleep and rest. He wanted to forget about his utter embarrasment walking across that courtyard supported by a complete stranger. In fact, he thought it might be nice if he never saw Johan again. At least then he wouldn't be reminded of it. It wasn't that he disliked him, even with his overwhelmingly optimistic attitude Liuz couldn't find fault with him. He was being utterly selfish in his feelings, and Liuz recognized that.

Keeping his thoughts to himself, he pulled his pale lips into a pleasent smile again. "Thank you for you help, Johan. I am sorry I'm not more of a better host."

Mirrors reflect. Thats all they do. But in some religions and in some beliefs, mirrors are a window to another world. Any scientist would find this theory to be particularly amusing. Though oddly enough, the smile on Liuz' reflection looked just a minute bit menacing compared to the genuity Liuz held in his own face.

"So tell me, Johan, what brought you to Ria?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:47 pm
"Glad to hear it. I don't want people to feel uncumfortable around me." His stomach rumbled and he grew red. "We never got anything to eat did we? You feel up for a bite?" He asked with an embarassed laugh. "Or I can bring something back up for you if you're still a little uneasy."  

Chase Arni

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:16 pm
Swiping his keycard against the keypad and opening the door to his dorm, he nodded for Tomoro to follow him inside, and upon entering began to role up the sleeves on his long sleeved, white shirt. "Make yourself at home.." he said to her as he entered a room and clattering of bottles could be heard from the living room.

The dorm was actually quite spacious and cozy, much different from most os the other dorms in this same building.. the furniture was new and the decoration was definetely that of a bachelor pad.. truth be told he never spent much time in here at all, and at times he wondered what was all this space really for..?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:24 pm
Tomoro slowly wandered into Seth's room, looking around the entire space. She had never been in a man's dorm before... is this what it was like? So...clean? For some reason, Tomoro expected it to be filled with garbage and rotting food... maybe even a rat or two running around. This place was different... it looked like nobody had ever even BEEN in this room.

Moving her hair to her right shoulder, she gently sat down on a long couch, her weight sinking into it. It was like the couch was eating her! Sitting up straight, she interlaced her fingers and looked around the room, examining everything and taking it into her brain. I wonder... if Bukotsu's room is like this... When she heard the bottles clanging together, Tomoro was inclined to get up, but stayed in her seat, mostly from the ability NOT to get up and the fact that Seth could take care of himself.

Winny-chan
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:32 pm
"Damnit!" he said out loud as a loud clattering noise was heard, apparently, from the sound of things, the bottles he had been messing with had broken against the floor. Making his way out of his room with two small, brown bottles in hand and a wet streak of some liquid against his knee and over his shoes, he sighed and picked up a black leather chair and sat it immediately infront of where Tomoro was sitting at, her feet under the chair as he set the bottles beside her and took out the small pouch he had gotten from the hospital from one of his pockets.

His sleeves were rolled up as he brought his hands towards the bottom of Tomoro's shirt, stopping just as he realized how 'indecent' this might seem, just to make sure she didn't have the wrong idea "Your.. wound.." he said, looking to her "Can you, uh.. lift your shirt up for me so I can inspect it..?" he asked as he brought his hands to his knees.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff