Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:49 pm
" he's not here for you. I called him here. I needed to ask something." she said.

she looked back at the hooded figure. she asked something and he shook his head. she sighed and said something else. the figure turned around and left. the gates dissapeared along with the black mist and fog. the room became it's normal state and she sighed. she walked back over to the bed, completely drained. she layed down and looked over at Abaddon. she looked over at him.

"I will make sure that your brother never comes to kill you............ I will make sure that the reaper never comes for you...............I'll protect you with my life.......... " her eyelids drooped again.

she took his hand over the side of the bed. her slender fingers laced in between his.

" because I l............" was all she got out before she drifted off into sleep again.

(( Sadly, I must go for the night. I will see you tomorrow))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:54 pm
Abaddon just stared at her in amazement...she loved him... and... and he loved her... He piked up the blanket and spread it over her and put the pillow beneath her head, then took off all of his weaposn, and all of his ammo belts, and crawled into bed beside her, completly devod of any protection except for her, and completly vulnrable to whatever she wanted to do with him.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:44 am
The next morning she stured and opened her eyes. she found him beside her in the bed and she was pressed against him. She must have snuggled up to him while she slept. She smiled slightly and gently got out of the bed, careful not to wake him. She grabbed another thing of clothes and stepped into the bathroom. she shut the door quietly and dropped the extra clothes on the already cluttered counter. She grabbed the hair tie and gently took it out. her hair puddled around her feet even more that what it alread had. SHe brushed it out and turned on the water. she jummped in the shower.half an hor later she hopped out and got dresses. she she did everything else that needed to be done and stepped out of the bathroom quietly. She put yesterday's clothes in her hamper and dug around for a new hair tie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:29 am
Abaddon woke up to the sound of running water... Yue was in the shower and he was in her bed. The first deacent might's sleep he had gotten in ages and it was next to a girl who loved him. He smiled and sat up, looking for his guns and his dagger. He found them in a pile next to his bed and strapped them all to himself and climbed out of the bed, he had no change of clothes so he was suck wearing what he had reincarnated hin, he would need to get back into his room to grab his stuff.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:42 am
She tossed her hair up in the high ponytail it was always up in and turned around. she smiled slightly as she saw him sit up.

" good morning. how are you feeling today?" she asked as she walked over to the bed.

She sat down and picked her whip up off the floor. she put it back on the inside of her ponytail and got her new dagger from the inside of the chest at the end of the bed. She put it back in her arm guard.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:47 am
Abaddon waled over to her and hugged her.

"Absolutly magnif-- Oh crap... this early in the morning?!?"

Abaddon tightend up his belts and headed fro the window.

"We have to leave... now..."

Meanwhile Vlad had just made it to the entrace of the Girl's dorm and was grinning like a lunatic. He was here, he was in this building, somewhere around the 5th or 6th floor. He waited for Erika to hurry up... for a raven she really did move quite slowly.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:52 am
Yue looked at him and was a little confused. she ran over to the window and looked at him.

" alright but, where are we going?" she asked him.

she was a little confused untill she picked up on his brother's sent. her ruby red eyes started to give off a black light. she gripped the handle of her blade incase he came up here before they got out the window.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:04 am
Abaddon opned the wondow, pulled out his combat knife, and stabbed it into the outside wall.

"We, my dear, are going anywhere but her... It really dosen't even matter right now where, as long as it is far, FAR away from here"

And with that Abaddon gripped the handle of the knife, and jumped out the window and slid down the wall using the combat knife, effectivle lyeaving the building.

Meanwhile Vlad was racing up the stairs, getting ever closer to his little brother's sent, he wsa going to find him... and hurt him.

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:12 am
she ran around te room and hid anything that would indicate that they were there. she hid things that she didn't want found aswell. She thought she could do nothing about the sent. She thought for a moment and then got an idea. she ran to the bathroom and grabbed her strongest perfume. she sprayed it everywhere, hoping to cover their sents. She watched him go down the wall and waited for him to have his feet on the ground. once that was done she jummped out the window and landed gently on the ground. her long ponytail followed after her and pooled around her feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:23 am
Abaddon looked at her... she just dropped 6 stories and was competly unharmed... impressive.

"Comon, we need to get moveing, Vlad can move just a tad faster than you if he wants somthing."

Vlad raced up the stairs, and burts into the room just intime to see a long pony tail drop from the window, so he drew his sword and jumped out after it, using the sword to guide him down the side of the building, he landed a foot infront of his brother.

"Your not going anywhere little borther..."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:31 am
Yue stopped and looked at him. she drew her blade and stood in front of Abaddon. She took the tiny flite from around her neck and hit a note on it. she stepped forward as her blood red dragon wings pushed through her flesh. she growled deeply as her claws grew out.

" Your not getting anywhere near him. I won't let you." She said.

she stepped backward so her wings incased Abaddon, giving him some protection.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:40 am
Vlad stepped back a good meter and a half... his borther had found a dragoness... dammit he had gotten smart during the intervening years... he coulden't fight this... dragons scared him beyond reason.

"errr... look over there!!"

Vlad pointed over the dragoness' shoulder and dove into some nearby bushes.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:45 am
She wasn't that stupid. within seconds, she had Vlad by the throat and aginst a tree. she dug her claws into his neck.

" what do you take me for?" she asked him.

she placed her free hand on her wing and brought it back in front of her she smiled at the sight of the blood.

" you are going to wish that you hadn't of tried that." she said.

she ran her fingers down his cheek and down his chest, the blood on her hand did it's job and started to eat a way at his skin. she dug her claws into his neck harder and drew blood. SHe dropped him to the ground and kicked him across the face.

" next time, remember who your dealing with." she growled as she jummped back beside Abaddon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:57 am
Abaddon looked at Yue... she scared him shitless... he could see why Vlad was always afraid of thse things. He tured around and ran, he ran as far as he could and as fast as he could.

Vlad on the meantime had other plans... thanks to his reacently ingested deamon blood his woulds healed quickly and the burnmarks went away as fast as they came. He pulled out "Decay of the Sinner" loaded a Kraken Pattern Frag Shell into the mail barrel and fired at the dragon.

"Die"

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:03 pm
Yue dodged it just in time. It just skimmed over her shoulded. her temper now was on overlead. she stopped snd turned to him.

" bad choice." she growled.

she took her flute again from her neck and hit another note. no sound came from it. the area started to go dark and black mist and fog swirled around them on the ground. she could feel herself being drainded of energy but, she wasn't worried about that at this point.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff