Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 pm
Kit smiled as Quan bashed into the tree. Instead of a clean cut as instructed the tree trunk exploded into hundreds of peices. "You got the basics now just make the strike more narrow and your good." Turning around Kit gave a yawn and waved at quan. "Catch you later...." With that he walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 am
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Why the hell is the format not working in guilds but it works in threads?!?!))

Quan waved a goodbye at Kit as he walked away. That shinobi was strong, so he must have other businesses to attend to. Turning back to the fallen tree, Quan gathered chakra into his knee and jumped up, turning as he kicked the tree. The tree was cut into a few pieces from the force, though it looked as if the cuts were sharper.
1/5

This time Quan tried gathering his chakra into his ankles as well as his knees. With hia hoarse throated yell, he jumped up and bashed his anlle into the trunk on the ground. This time he could feel the tree splintering beneath his feet, but still not cutting through it like a blade.
2/5

Quan transferred his chakra into his calves, so that it would act more like a blade. With a yell he ran and jumped up, doing a roundhouse kick while in the air. As a result the tree broke around his leg, but only half way.
3/5

Quan tried to shape the chakra in his leg until it was as sharp as a blade. With his mouth set in a determined line, Quan swung his leg in a roundhouse kick. As a result the tree was cut through in the middle, but he could feel a lot of resistance towards the end of his kick. The tree did not look like it was cut by a blade, but rather like someone punched it.
4/5

Quan knew that he needed to gather more chakra in his knee joint, just like Kit just now. His entire leg glowed blue with chakra, esoecially his leg. With a yell he jumped up with his left leg and kicked the tree with his right leg, his knee bent to give him more power. The tree was neatly cleaved in half, as if someone had chopped through it with a chainsaw. With his training finished, Quan crossed his arms in front of him, as if pleased with himself. With that, he walked away from the trainig grounds.
5/5

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm
Zero looked at the water fall and stuck his hand inside the cool spring water. Feeling around smalle ripples erupted from the tips of his fingers and he sat on the rock next to the edge. Detaching the katana from his back he removed the blade and felt the hilt. It was a soft grip but a strong sturdy iron. "Chronos..." As he spoke he looked up to the waterfall and just watched it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 am
Zero quickly sheathed his sword walked towards the academy. A slip of paper he was using as a map to guide him.  

Zero the Bloodedge

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 am
Zero reenterd the waterfall area and looked around. Sitting on a rock he took a deep breath. "I will never figure this village out.......Ive only lived here all of my life..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am
Daron enters the waterfall area, he senses the chakra he's been following and walks over to a boy sitting on a rock. "You there! What's your name?" Daron's crimson eyes glow and he smiles, "I'm Daron, And I apologize for my rudeness."  

FullbusterOrleans

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am
Zero waved his hand infront of his face. "Apologize for your foul breath first. My name is Zero. Can i help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 am
Zero the Bloodedge
Zero waved his hand infront of his face. "Apologize for your foul breath first. My name is Zero. Can i help you?"

"Funny guy eh?" Daron grins, "I tracked you down so that we may spar... Are you up for the challenge?"  

FullbusterOrleans

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:51 am
Zero stood and walked a few paces from Daron. "You may begin...." Sliding his hands into his pockets Zero kept a close eye on Daron. noticing his red eyes he blinked trying not to get drawn into them. Getting a feeling that they were hypnotic Zero kept his eyes focused on the other kids neck. This way the hypnotic eyes wouldnt draw him in and make him lose the fight. Placing a hand on his sword he smiled. "Chronos...." Keeping one hand in his pocket and another on the hilt of the sword bulding from his lower back he waited for daron.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 am
Daron quickly does a few hand signs, And the grass rises to form two grass clones one on each side of Daron. "Move." Daron's clones both run towards Zero the one on the right unsheathes it's katana and slashes at Zero's stomach while the other jumps into the air flips and using the momentum of the fall brings it's foot down towards zero's face.  

FullbusterOrleans

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am
Zero watched the first clone rush up at him. Pulling off his katana sheath he blocked the first clones katana. Using his katan now in his hand Zero lifted it up slashing at the leg coming down to his face. since the leg was in motion to his face it would be next to impossible to dodge the cut that would most likely cleave the clones leg in half. Using a small push from the katana sheath blocking the first clones strike. Using the forward momentum against the clone that he brought with him Zero spun and sent one power packed kick to the back of the second clones head as he did a small walk by. "Grass clones?" As Zero spoke he began to walk forward one foot after another at a somewhat leisurly pace. Zero had made quick work of the grass clones and soon would begin his offensive attacks against Daron.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am
Daron grins he was merely testing Zero, he then does a series of handsigns And the grass right behind Zero's feet shoots up into the air grabbing Zero's hand holding the katana and it begins to wrap up his arm and towards his neck. "I hope you can survive my tests." Daron grins, he didn't want to have to use his eyes to kill this guy but he would.  

FullbusterOrleans

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am
Zero waqtched the grass grab his hands and smiled. The katana dropped from his hand. "Tests are easy. Get a clue and try something new." Ripping his hands and arms up he simply pulled the grass apart since it was after all grass. Then crouching his knees he reached up and grabbed his katana. "Let me introduce you to Chronos." Taking a huge leap forward Zero was in the air sword drawn over his left shoulder getting ready to cleave Darons head from his shoulder with a single swhoop. Zero kept his eyes on Darrons shoulders since they would either bring up his sword or a weapon to block the strike or he would sidestep. Either way the fights outcome was already decided.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am
Zero the Bloodedge
Zero waqtched the grass grab his hands and smiled. The katana dropped from his hand. "Tests are easy. Get a clue and try something new." Ripping his hands and arms up he simply pulled the grass apart since it was after all grass. Then crouching his knees he reached up and grabbed his katana. "Let me introduce you to Chronos." Taking a huge leap forward Zero was in the air sword drawn over his left shoulder getting ready to cleave Darons head from his shoulder with a single swhoop. Zero kept his eyes on Darrons shoulders since they would either bring up his sword or a weapon to block the strike or he would sidestep. Either way the fights outcome was already decided.

(You just spelled out your demise kid.)
Daron does two hand signs and claps his hands together blinding Zero with a white flash (this lasts about ten second I do believe.) He ducks the swords swing and since zero can't see and he's clearly in the air unable to dodge daron thrusts his sword upward and into zeros chest. (You're blind, you jumped forward meaning you can't stop the momentum from carrying you straight into daron's blade. And it's impossible to counter.)  

FullbusterOrleans

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 am
(oh your right that d sound bad but at the same time......a person wont die from just one strike and if you were smart you would have thought about this one bro ^^)

Zero stared at the flash as it happend. Knowing it would do no good to just keep charging forward like he was Zero turned his body in the air by pulling his shoulder back to force the turn. This Made the blade rush across his chest slicing his shirt in half and makeing a thing line across his chest from where the blade ran across his skin. Landing on his knees and rolling to the right Zero opend his eyes just to notice a shadowy figure standing a few feet away. He could assume that was his advisary. Feeling the slight pain across his chest Zero smiled. "I did ask for that one i must admit." Standing back on his feet Zero began to rub his eyes with his free hand keeping Chronos in the other. His eyes sight was slowly begining to return.

(I dont know a single person to keep charging forward if they noticed a flash like that.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff