Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm
well to master that is  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 pm
((If he is a genin, they take 3. Academy, they take 5. I know, I was supposed to be a med-nin...))

(Ish, can I still keep the basic's then? And get my Chakra Scalpel back?)  

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:40 pm
((lol alright then....ahhh I forgot its ten post lol))
Riku looked at the technique on the paper,"Mmm cleanse okay then." Riku said as he went to the lake then with some earth manipulation made a bowl with water inside it.
1/10
Riku looked at it and then looked around the area,"Mmm some dirt and some blood will do." Riku said as he put dirt inside as well made a small cut on his hand.
2/10
"There now to try to clean it now." Riku said as he practice the seal for it, it was complicated and it took him some time to figure it out.
3/10

Riku then tried the jutsu nothing happen since he wasn't using the proper natured jutsu.
4/10
"What did I do wrong?" Riku asked himself as he tried to remember how Ariana used the bone healing technique.
5/10
"Her chakra was green mine is still normal color, does it mean I have to use another type of chakra." Riku pndered as he looked into his hands.
6/10
Riku took some time to think as he tried to change his chakra nature to that of a healing one.
7/10
It took him some time but he thought he finally got it as he made some seals again.
8/10
Riku took some time since it was new to him he had to put some more effort into it than the last ones.
9/10
Riku then tried the jutsu again and started to touch the water as he cleaned it up, with the jutsu.
10/10
Riku was sweating once he finished,"Damn that was tiring." Riku muttered as he looked at the next one which he chose to be,"Tekishutsu (Extraction), seems like a good idea." Riku said as he read about it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:21 pm
((lol i guess its only 5 posts then my oopsies. {they need to update that thread}))
~focus on the inner cavings of the body and the wound.
~Use your chakra to recognize alien objects and substances within the body and draw upon them with the chakra  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Riku looked at the scroll and read about ,"Mmm well how do I learn this move." Riku asked himself as he practice the seals.
1/5
Then out of nowhere a woldf came out off the forest he was growling at Riku and snarling at him.
2/5
Riku looked at the wolf curiously,"Calm down boy." Riku said calmly as he saw a spike on the wolfs paw,"Come here boy," Riku said as he made some seals and wires came shoking the wold unconscious.
3/5
Riku got close to it and pet it to calm him down, as he made the seals, he wished he knew diagnosis but for now this would had to do as he focus his chakra to the spike.
4/5
Riku that gently removed the spike on the wolfs leg and wuickly used cleanse to clean the wound,"Alright there we go, as he put a leaf to cover it he hoped the wolf would heal though that was all he could do for it.
5/5
Riku moved away from it and read the next one,"Umm Shindan (Diagnosis)." Riku said to himself as he read the instructions.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 pm
~By using chakra in sonar matter you can use it in terms of echolocation.
~Stable reception usually means that bones are fine while shaky uncertain ones may be due to fractures shattered or simply broken bones.
~When it comes to the functioning of organs when the hand is over certain organs it should recieve certain impulses that correspond to the organ. The heart should have a faster rate than the lungs of course. If an organ isnt functioning properly you'll be able to tell.
~With internal bleed or leakage as you run the test the body's skin tone should change slightly. Each color relating to an organ and issue  

Bodhisattva Empress

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:47 pm
((I attacked you at the village gates Naito.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm
((Yup yup))
Riku looked at the scroll then back at the wolf,"Mmm this could work I guess." Riku said as he stood up and walked over to the wolf that was still knocked out.
1/5
Riku started to practice the seals as he concentrated his chakra he messed up often and would start over.
2/5
Riku looked down and noticed not enough chakra on his hand so he added more.
3/5
Riku placed his hands over the wold and tried to diagnose the problem but for some reason he couldn't hear anything at all.
4/5
Riku rubbed his head as he thought how to fix it then,"Oh maybe that what I did wrong." Riku muttered to himself as from his hands a wave instead of shooting chakra into the wolf."Oh wow he's bretty banged up not just that spike ahh what to do." Riku said as he looked over the scroll.
5/5
"Shiatsu (Massage), that should do." Riku said to himself as he read it.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm
~WOMAN!!! ITS A MASSAGE HOW HARD CAN IT BE!?!?!
~Be gentle firm and loose all at once in that sequence.
~DO not focus too much chakra or ull hurt someone
~Light chakra wont be noticed much  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Riku rubbed his head,"I'm sorry Ariana -sensei." Riku mumbled out loud though she wasn't there, as he started generating chakra.
1/5
Riku tried to massage it but soon heard the wolf groan,"Oh s**t sorry."Riku said out loud as he moved his hands away.
2/5
"Better try on myself first just in case." Riku nodded as he put his hands on his leg.
3/5
Riku often hurt himself and it would just keep cutting himself with the lightning.
4/5
"Damn i suck at this but I think I got it." Riku said as he put his hands on the wolf and started to massage it gently and it started to relax is muscles,"There we go."

Riku rubbed his head as he read the next jutsu,"Power of resistance? How am I suppose to learn this?" Riku asked curiously as he read it.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 pm
(( xd also i know you have to go soon to party. Wanted to say becareful and stay out of trouble. If you know there is gonna be real problems thatll drag you in... I wouldnt go))

~This is just protecting ones body with a coat of chakra and the the air they breath to prevent the diseases from entering the body or doing any harm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:21 pm
((thanks i'll be sure not to sniff the coke, jk jk no worries i know already all that already learn my lesson long time a go, thanks for worrying though XD much appreciated really but no worries, mmm still staying for another hour or so))
Riku looked at it,"Ahh I got no idea at all how to learn this." Riku said rubbing his head and sat down to take a breather.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm
((lol kk no problem.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 am
Riku then looked at his backpack,"Mmm I know I got it in here somewhere." Riku said as he kept looking in then found a senbon,"Does it have, yay it does have a small coat of poison." Riku said smiling, as he started to practice the seal for it.

Riku then imagine the chakra into his body formating it into a shield.
2/5
At first he felt it wasn't strong enough so he added more chakra.
3/5
Riku stood around and thought,"Mmm to stab or not to stab?" Riku asked himself holding up the senbon.
4/5
"Ahh screw it." Riku said as he put of the shield again an stabbed his leg, he waited to see if any effects but he felt fine,"Ahh thank you." Riku sighed.
5/5
"Well I think that's all of them, I don't think Ariana-sensei got anymore surprises."Riku said as he sat down to relax.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 am
Ariana's clone walked to the boy with a message from Ariana.
"Ariana says make your way to the Raikage's office. She also says do not get involved in the fight or she will kill you. This is for the sole purpose of you watching and gaining experience through observational skills"
With that the clone turned around and headed back to the office to assist Ariana.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff