Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Areas Requests~Read First Post~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 am
I was just wondering if the Newspaper was currently under newer management than back in June/July.

I don't want to take over it but would like to be a writer for it, however considering how long ago the Under New Management thread was posted, I just wanted to check.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:01 am
we already have such a port its a lawless place thats outside of the range of law enforcment XD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=6856025#91138345
in fact its reputed to have pirates

sorta kinda tecnically
a week ago one blazingdan volanteered to take over but three days ago one of her friends discovered she was moving away so the flaming dan decided to spend time with her friend and come back to the net later
so its under new managment she just hasnt had time to start hunting down writers and such  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm
Sweet, well I'm starting to just research some articles just in case I'm accepted as a writer. Hopefully when they get back we can brainstorm.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm
I propose

Perish Sectors (?)

A group of areas (Perish Sectors?) contained with in a large dome within the city where all criminals deemed to dangerous or just when there is a overload of criminals are sent. Set up in seven large circular metal mini cities know as sectors these areas are over seen by a (Perish Sector) watch.

You can kind of see what the areas are for only thing they are missing is a guillotine.

Edit: Should this be moved to the suggestions topics?  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:29 am
While Jasae has final say, but we do have a lot of unused threads and the like, so perhaps you can find on of those to use, rather than us creating new ones at this time. As for the guild/clan you show your allegiance too, we are not currently accepting any new clans, however, this does not mean that there isn't a possibility that your desired clan can come into existance, but it probably just wont happen for a long time. I would suggest, that your allegiance say None on your profiles and just allude to the existance of the organization in your characters backstory and what not. But again, Jasae has final say in the matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm
The Thing Is My Character Lives In A Kind Of Mansion Pub Thing With A Fancy Garden And A Shooting Range, And I Really Want To Make It An Actual Topic.
Its Called "The Android's Mansion - A Pub".  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 am
How about a neutral area called the Otaku Arcade? It could be similar to the famous multi-story arcades in Japan  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm
I hope it's alright if i have two specific areas i'd like to create. ^^'

One being 'Insominiac Nightmares Comic shop/HQ'

The shop is basically a two story building set up so it's a huge comicbook shop ran and managed by my Charactor Squee. To the side would be a sectored off staircase having apartments located upstairs. The roof area would be something of a 'Garden in the sky/Stage area where local bands could preform.

The 2nd one is 'The Death Gardens'

An area below the city pitch black during the day but at night the area is a visible lake, trees that resemble bodies twined together branch out and glow an eery blue color to reveal a sort of floating tomb in the middle of the lake held up only by a large sheet of bedrock. At the shore are upturned tombs and large areas of broken concrete where it is located towards the edge of the ruined ends of the city.
The Sole puprpose isn't known only that it is a center of strange power.

These would be actual threads. ^^'  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm
While Jasae has final say in the matter, I can say, we already have a lot of unused threads that we have already. I might suggest you participate in our Restore Rustir contest event, the prize of which is an area. The details can be found in the first thread. This is a perfect opportunity for you to try and win a location that would be yours to do with what you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 pm
It would be nice to see a complex of caves under Byako, lit by glowing fungus on the walls. Grand, wide caves support clear, underwater lakes, filled by a slow waterfall that slides down from the Byako Bath District. Great crystals, infused with various natural magics, grow from the sides of the walls, protected by various underground nasties. The caves go on a great distance, supporting various odd (but natural) locations.

It's be more a place of "Under-Nature" than of darkness. An area of wonder beyond the enchanted forests and various 'magic' places.

My character Wir'lovel, as a batlike creature, would love a place underground to dwell in the dark - probably in an observatory just below the surface-level, complete with a telescope that slides through a tree so he can still have access to the sky (for his paintings). The Repense (his race) are naturally cave-dwellers, and it would be a happy addition for him.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found 'The Underways', and I can work with that.  

King Riverbreeze

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm
One of the things I noticed we didn't really have is a launch pad for a rocket, or an outer space research facility. It would be neat if we had this huge railroad track facing almost directly upward, that prototype space shuttles are launched from every now and then. I don't know how people manage to get to Space Station Ometta without a shuttle that can leave the atmosphere, or the powers to do it. Plus, I'd think people would want to be able to go to space, besides just the Hunter Clan. I'd like to be a character that makes space ships for a living as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm
well we sorta have those things in a number of areas

the currently vacant twilight bar is supposed to have a spaceship rental service
the naga scales is supposed to have an airport nearby

and the railroad if it was repaired is supposed to actually be able to connect to even those locations in space (though it is currently in disrepair)

though if you like, you could push for spacecraft creation in the location mecha main street since that is possibly the most technologically advanced district in the city barring the space faring locations

to be honest byakos space exploration has not been getting much attention though we would love it if you could show us that the people of Byako wish to embark upon such a project ^^  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers