Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 am
Shirou nodded at kai, he didn't expect what Demyx made him do to be perfectly fine with Kai, it was Demyx after all. He smiled and looked over at Anon, "now for steak !" he declared running up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Anon held on as Shirou charged upstairs. "Yay steak." He grinned the whole way.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 am
Shirou chuckled as he carried the wolf to his room, releasing his hands to get Anon off. ``I promise you, it will be a steak to rememeber!`he declared  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 am
Mahewa trotted along after Kai, her eyes a little downcast. "I should've said hi to them," she muttered. "I'll have to be sure I introduce myself when we get back. So...we heading down to the drugstore, I assume?"  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 am
"Hmm..." Kai looked up. That's right, he forgot. Mahewa was still with him "I think the supermarket would be better" he said. "We have to get stuff like snacks and drinks... mabye a pie would be good too" He turned and walked backwards so he could face her wilst talking "And I still have to get that computer program". It was funny, talking with her made him feel better "I wonder why?" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Anon landed with a smiled "Any steak is a steak to remeber when you travel like i do....without money..." He scratched the back of his head laughing nervously.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Shirou chuckled a bit as he opened his door and walked right into the kitchen gathering some ingredients and , of course, steaks and began to prepare. "feel free to do something while you wait, it will be a while." he said with a gleefull smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 am
Anon sat down in a chair and for a while simply sat. Once bordom set in however he began to draw, using his finger to write in the air. The smell of the ingredients cooking only made his mouth water more.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Shirou smiled as he began to cook the stake on a countertop barbeque, watching as his friend started to draw in the air. "what ya doing?" he asked happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 pm
Anon smiled "Just practicing a little....how are the steaks coming?" The wolf looked over still writing with his other hand.  

demoneyeszero

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 am
"Oh, right," Mahewa said, feeling silly. "Food. Heh, I guess I was thinking more about getting decorations, like streamers and such. Though I suppose a supermarket ought to have those too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 am
Demon Eyes Zero
Anon smiled "Just practicing a little....how are the steaks coming?" The wolf looked over still writing with his other hand.

Shirou grinned and watched the spitting steaks on the counter top barbeque. "Not bad not bad, still need a little while,." he said with a grin. "what are you practicing exactly?" he asked.

((We will be having a new person join us once the party starts, so please try not to dawdle on it ^.=.^ thanks))  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 am
Kai and Mahewa arrived and the supermarket and kai wasted no time in purchasing the needed supplies for the party, a party that he still wasn't quite sure on why he was hosting. After paying for all the stuff he started heading back to the apartments "So what brings you all the way to this city anyway?" he asked Mahewa as thaty started setting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 am
"Oh, right," Mahewa began as she pushed a chair into the corner of the room and climbed up on it. "I just graduated from my high school this past spring. I came here for college. After an extensive search, I decided that this city's institution was just right for me. Of course, it's a bit of a journey out to campus, so I hope to utilize the bus system to its fullest." She opened the packaging of the bright purple streamers she had insisted on buying. "Freshman orientation starts tomorrow; I'm looking forward to it!"  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm
"College huh?" Kai mused at the thought, "I attended an elite finishing school my parents chose for me" He said as he prepped the chips and dip. "After I left home I just wandered around aimlessly untill I found myself here". He paused as he speed dailed the pizza place and made his order.
He walked in to the living room and looked at the decorations "Nice job!" he commented. He looked over at Mahewa "Everythings ready so I'm gonna go get those two we met this morning, are you right to wait here?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff