Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Hi girls!
Sorry I wasn't on today to talk to you guys!
I missed you!
I have band camp this week and next week so I'm super busy
Amanda, this is AWESOME that you made this forum.
Well can't stay on for long, just wanted to see how's everyone doing :]

HEEEEY! I`m doing good, just thinking about Michael. xD

And aw, Band Camp sounds boring. Lol.

not boring, productive lolz
and that's good... that you're thinking about him lolz XD

He`s too sexy to NOT think about. xd

of course my dear XD
no, you're right lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Hi girls!
I missed you!

of course my dear XD
no, you're right lolz

I had two new dreams about him, last night. Your wondering "TWO DREAMS, IMPOSSIBLE!" but it was because I woke up, and went back to sleep and had another dream about him. You have to look through this forum to find it, because I`m too lazy to explain them. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm
hey everyone... have you ever jus listen to nothin but michael for hours and hours? its so relaxing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Oh my god! I`m 2-11-1995! One day apart. 8D
Haha.! No wonder we get along so well, we are like twins,!(almost) xP

Maybe you guys are twins ninja
Secretly separated at birth and grew up in a house filled with Michael's music then you guy mean years later on this very thread!
=O
>.>
<.<
who knows! xP
Lmao , you always give me a good laugh. xD

xD Thanks
But hey you never know! Then you guys could have your own show! called 'Growing up Michael' or something catchy.

Hey Bitter!!
I'm okay how are you?

My dear, call me Tati
And I' good thank you.
just extremely tired lolz
and how are you?

Cool! You can call me Jada (That goes for everyone too!)
I'm extremely bored with myself..and thinking about Michael  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Hi girls!
I missed you!

of course my dear XD
no, you're right lolz

I had two new dreams about him, last night. Your wondering "TWO DREAMS, IMPOSSIBLE!" but it was because I woke up, and went back to sleep and had another dream about him. You have to look through this forum to find it, because I`m too lazy to explain them. xD

Actually the average person has about 6 dreams in one night. You just don't remember all of them lol.
So you could have fantastly wet dreams about Michael 6 times but only remember 1 or 2  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Storytime.!

I'm bored so I wanna tell a short story about when me and Petit go meet Michael in Heaven,

* Clears throat*
One day me and Petit were in Heaven looking for Michael, when we found him, Petit hopped on him and yelled ''OH MICHAEL I FINALLY FOUND YOU.!!'' and then she kissed him. Michael was very embarrased and looked at me. (=D). So she grabbed him by the hand and asked '' Michael are you ready to have some '' fun''? He smiled and said ''Suree.'' Lol.
So Petit led him to a private place and closed the door, as for me I was left outsidee, alonee.! I put my ear to the door as I hear Petit sweet talking Michael, and then I hear clothes coming off. Then in a blink of an eye Michael runs out the door. '' Michael wait the '' fun'' hasn't even started''!! Michael was scared, because Petit was planning to do horrible malicious things to him.! xD Anyways, Michael ran to me and we held hands and we went to have some '' fun'' in another room cause he likes me much better. THE END.!!! ( srry Petit.! ) xDD  

ItsDeondra-x

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Hi girls!
I missed you!

of course my dear XD
no, you're right lolz

I will when I have more time lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Storytime.!

I'm bored so I wanna tell a short story about when me and Petit go meet Michael in Heaven,

* Clears throat*
One day me and Petit were in Heaven looking for Michael, when we found him, Petit hopped on him and yelled ''OH MICHAEL I FINALLY FOUND YOU.!!'' and then she kissed him. Michael was very embarrased and looked at me. (=D). So she grabbed him by the hand and asked '' Michael are you ready to have some '' fun''? He smiled and said ''Suree.'' Lol.
So Petit led him to a private place and closed the door, as for me I was left outsidee, alonee.! I put my ear to the door as I hear Petit sweet talking Michael, and then I hear clothes coming off. Then in a blink of an eye Michael runs out the door. '' Michael wait the '' fun'' hasn't even started''!! Michael was scared, because Petit was planning to do horrible malicious things to him.! xD Anyways, Michael ran to me and we held hands and we went to have some '' fun'' in another room cause he likes me much better. THE END.!!! ( srry Petit.! ) xDD
lol that was funni!  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm
Kikyo-shan09
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09

Maybe you guys are twins ninja
Secretly separated at birth and grew up in a house filled with Michael's music then you guy mean years later on this very thread!
=O
>.>
<.<
who knows! xP
Lmao , you always give me a good laugh. xD

xD Thanks
But hey you never know! Then you guys could have your own show! called 'Growing up Michael' or something catchy.

Hey Bitter!!
I'm okay how are you?

My dear, call me Tati
And I' good thank you.
just extremely tired lolz
and how are you?

Cool! You can call me Jada (That goes for everyone too!)
I'm extremely bored with myself..and thinking about Michael

awesome!
and yeah, times are boring lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Storytime.!

* Clears throat*

OMGG!! Petit is too much for Michael!
xDDD  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Storytime.!

* Clears throat*

rofl
see Amanda, you are gonna rape him!
Even Deondra knows that XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Storytime.!

* Clears throat*

Oh noo! gonk  

aloeveriea

Lover

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 pm
i dont know anyone well at this forum so please dnt mind my 'weridness'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm
The Pearly Gates Insider

This just in. Michael Jackson has fled heaven after being ambushed by a mob of teenage girls.

14 year old, Amanda says, "I couldn't help myself. When I saw him I just had to have him!'

No one knows where Michael might be, but it's clear that he has finally had enough.

<3  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 pm
kendrazombie
The Pearly Gates Insider

This just in. Michael Jackson has fled heaven after being ambushed by a mob of teenage girls.

14 year old, Amanda says, "I couldn't help myself. When I saw him I just had to have him!'

No one knows where Michael might be, but it's clear that he has finally had enough.

<3

Lol. xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games