Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image
"Thanks." Adam said hesitantly. I guess that not everyone is like him. He thought, remembering how his dad would always 'punish' him if he found Adam playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena looked down at her cold finders in thought. She hadn't played since Madori died. She always loved it when Riena would play for her. She didn't think she'd stop now but she knew that it would be a while before she played again.
"Adam? Why don't you come join us?" Riena looked at him and gestured towards an empty chair at the table.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image
"Alright." Adam said silently, taking the seat that Reina had motioned to. "Remember when I first got here?" He asked the girl. I think that I can trust them. He thought as he waited for the Reina's answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Absolutely. You were dropped off and punched in the face." Riena looked at him curiously and sadly. She still felt bad that he had endured such abuse and nodded waiting for him to continue.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "The guy that hit me, that was my dad." He said, fighting back tears, though one managed to slip through.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You serious?!" Riena leaned forward towards him in disbelief waiting for the rest.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
Adam flinched slightly when Riena leaned towards him. "Yes I am, he was my father, and when I told you that I have had a lot worse from him I meant it." He said, pulling up his sleeve, revealing a few scars that his father had inflicted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Wow.. I guess I'm lucky I only have my uncle." She blinked at the painful looking scars and looked at Alex who was being quiet about the whole thing. Her uncle Airon, had always been really good to her. Didn't spoil her, but he was kind.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "Yea you are." He said. "None of my family cares about me, I'm either garbage to them, or dead in their eyes." He said. "What about you, what is your uncle like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well. Hmm.. What can I say about him. My uncle and I look nothing a like for starters. He's really tan and has jet black hair. Um.. He's really kind. He will discipline you when necessary though and it's usually not a lot of fun, but it's not abusive or anything. He worked hard after my parents died to give us a good life. Nothing extravagant, but we were always well taken care of." Riena smiled. She really missed her uncle. She hadn't seen him in over a year now.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "I'm happy for you." He said. "I'm also happy that I am actually able to play here." He said, motioning towards his violin. "My dad would always 'punish' me if he found me playing."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Same as Kaimui I too Have found a Better Pic of my Character..*

User ImageNo Sooner Had Samantha Leaned against the wall when all Hell Broke Loose and the Boy from inside Came running out Past the other girl students armed to the Hilt excaiming there were terrorist On School Grounds ...Samantha went Running after Him ..But she had to stop in her room to get something( Hatchet Time she thought to herself ) Ha Practice already ...she practicly ripped the Airvent Off.. Grabbed her weapon of Choice ..and started Back Out of her room Just as there was a Masked terrost Running Past looked like he was pursuing the same Boy I was ...without thought her hatchet found its way into the Back of the terrorist ..* He wont be chasing anyone els* Samantha Quikly ran down the same Hall as the Boy Before and reached the outside ..when she arrived at the doors she realized there wasnt anything *or anyone els that was a threat .. Only people Left were the students and 1 of them looked like shadows were leaving her, The Boy had re-concealed his personal armory , another was at the other end of the Hallway witha dead terrorist next to Her and it looked like an Icesicle melting in his chest ... Well Looks Like This is going to prove to be an interesting School ..Seeing All of this Samantha Hurried Back to her Room Cause she Honestly did not Need to Draw attention to herself..As she rushed past the Dead terrorist She Had Fallen she retrieved her hatchet.Turned the Corner and slipped back into her Room ...She only came out to Shower and then Fell Fast asleep wondering where were the Adults During all of this why didnt they Show up ??  

KommandoKat

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 pm
((Sorry Kommando I'm just waiting on something to happen before I can really start to interact with you x.x Not trying to ignore you sorry if we have. Sometimes it's just hard to blend parts.

Maybe come eat breakfast with us?))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Samantha awoke Famished...She Got Dressed..and headed out of her room and Followed some of the Other students Hoping they were headed to the Cafateria.. Seems as if they were..as she aproached she Heard some Sad But Lovely Music.She rounded the cafateria Door and there she saw the Boy who had run Past Her and the Girl who apparently had power over Ice. He was playing an instrument she was unfamiliar with..I think Ill see if I can Join them * But First Food..Music had soothing Qualities to it ..Samantha could use the soothing part right Now ..After Yesterday..She piled on the Plate mmm eggs,bacon , potatoes, to orders of toast ..The Cafateria Lady Looked at Her Strange as she paid...Samantha felt that Knot she would get in her stomach when she was about to talk to new people, but she swallowed and walked over to where the Girl and Boy were Now talking ..Ummm Hi my Name is Samantha Mind If I join You ?  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm
No worries Kaimui
Im Ok and I understand. First Forum RP for me so Im just going with the Flow K whee  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff