Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Mivhael Jackson...gay? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is michael gay?
  NO!! me: thank you
  YES me: a*****e
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Cra_zeey854
sleep with 1 eye open
it is physically impossible for michael jackson to be gay.

HAVE YOU SEE THE WAY THIS MAN DANCES??

those moves are directed at women!!

i love michael! heart

User Image

Lmao i was gunna post that

I posted that picture a while back  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:07 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Ohh, those pictures have me drooling. * o *

*tackles Amanda to ground* AMANDA!
Where were you yesterday?!

At my friend`s house. o - o  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz
I thought something bad happend XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz

Lol. My friend and I were singing Billie Jean, Beat It, and Thriller the whole day. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz

Lol. My friend and I were singing Billie Jean, Beat It, and Thriller the whole day. xD

ohh awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz

ohh awesome!

Yeah, and we sung Bad too. xD
We sung so badly, because we said "WHAT IF MICHAEL BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR, AND HE TEACHES US HOW TO SING? MAYBE WE SHOULD SING HORRIBLE, THEN HE`LL COME!"
But it never happened. He never came through the door. If he did, it would be a maricle.

BUT something weird did happen last night. I was trying to sleep, but I wasn`t tired. So I was looking around the room, and I saw something that looked like Michael. Like a ghost or something. I swear I saw it! It looked EXACTLY like him! eek
Or was it my imagination, I don`t know. But he was just standing there, looking at me. And he has like that white military styled outfit, and a sequined white glove. It was like.. weird.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:38 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz

ohh awesome!

We sung so badly, because we said "WHAT IF MICHAEL BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR, AND HE TEACHES US HOW TO SING? MAYBE WE SHOULD SING HORRIBLE, THEN HE`LL COME!"
But it never happened. He never came through the door. If he did, it would be a maricle.

BUT something weird did happen last night. I was trying to sleep, but I wasn`t tired. So I was looking around the room, and I saw something that looked like Michael. Like a ghost or something. I swear I saw it! It looked EXACTLY like him! eek
Or was it my imagination, I don`t know. But he was just standing there, looking at me. And he has like that white military styled outfit, and a sequined white glove. It was like.. weird.

wow that is weird
same thing happened to me yesterday
I was in Ross with my mom and I was walking and the next thing I know, Michael was staring at me 0.0
turns out it was just a shirt in the mens section XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:42 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

oh ok lolz

ohh awesome!

wow that is weird
I was in Ross with my mom and I was walking and the next thing I know, Michael was staring at me 0.0

Oh lol. xD
Thats funny. If he was actually staring at you, that would be AWESOME.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

ohh awesome!

wow that is weird

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz
but it would have been weird
I don't know how I would react XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

ohh awesome!

wow that is weird

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz

I would scream his name, run to him, hug him, kiss him, tell him I love him, and some other stuff.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:52 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

wow that is weird

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz

I would scream his name, run to him, hug him, kiss him, tell him I love him, and some other stuff.

I wouldn't want to scream because I don't think he would like the attention...
I would like grad him by the arm, take him somewhere more private, and just say "Why are you here? I thought you died... And why are in Florida out of all places?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

wow that is weird

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz

I would like grad him by the arm, take him somewhere more private, and just say "Why are you here? I thought you died... And why are in Florida out of all places?!"

I would probably be lost of words to say, and like.. faint. Maybe I would cry. I don`t even know. dramallama  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz

I would probably be lost of words to say, and like.. faint. Maybe I would cry. I don`t even know. dramallama

Crying seems good lolz
I would probably cry, especially if he answered me back
I'd be like "cripe you are alive!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Oh lol. xD

it would have been lolz

Crying seems good lolz

Lol, "JINKIES! MICHAEL IS ALIVE!"
Scooby Doo refrence. I wonder if Michael watched Scooby Doo. He probably did, why wouldn`t he like watching it? lol

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Crying seems good lolz

Lol, "JINKIES! MICHAEL IS ALIVE!"
Scooby Doo refrence. I wonder if Michael watched Scooby Doo. He probably did, why wouldn`t he like watching it? lol

omg I LOVE Scooby Doo
I bet he did like it
who didn't?
oh wait, one of my friends didn't..
oops lolz
"Zoinks, looks like it's Mike alright" XD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers