Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 pm
"Thats you. Not me. I go sit in trees and sleep." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm
"thats an alternative, hmm kinda tired now that you mentioned it.
Ariana went into a room took out a blanket and hopped over the couch and land on the couch cushions side ways so that she were laying down and watching t.v.

Bodhisattva Empress

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Ville nodded his head and looked at his sempai.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm
Luna was starting to get frustrated with all the chatter coming from behind her, but she kep as calm as she could. She stands up and faces the two ninja. "Im not saying you two have to leave, but I am about to perform a VERY delicate surgery on my brother, and I can't mess up, so can you either help me or just..do whatever it is you do." Luna sighed, she had two students plus melody in the other room waiting, so she created a clone to go check on them. When two were created she told one to go to the training room and check on the rest of the nin and the other one to guard the front door.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 pm
"I'm staying and I'll try to help." Ville said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm
((I look forward to meeting and sparing with all of you.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 pm
She turned to ville. "Ok then, please come over here and hold his arms down, Im going to try and keep him steady." Then a maid brought in a box with the Hyuga symbol on it. Luna opened the box, in which a Byakugan user, her older brother Bravenheart's, eye sat. "Im going to transplant this Byakugan user eye into Yun, because his old eye cannot be transplanted in because of the chakra burst."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm
Ville nodded his head and held his sempai down by the arms.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 pm
((oh hellz yeah

luna, try to get the operation done before logging off please, cuz then i'd like to get back to regular posting and return to the rock.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm
Ariana changes the channel and yawns waiting for all the screaming and yelling to happen once the scalpel was taken out.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm
((i'm off for the night and will be posting tomorrow. Yun is unconcious so don't wait for me to post, continue with the operation.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm
((sorry, my computer was down for a few hours but now Im back))

Luna inserted a needle into Yun causing him to become unconcious. "Ok, this is the tricky part yeah? Ville I need you to keep hold of this, and try and keep as much blood off of him as possible. It makes working this much easier." Luna activates her Byakugan so she can see both the blood flow and chakra flow of Yun.

Ketsuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Rank D
Type: NinJutsu
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on his wound to make the blood there coagulate quickly. The wound still remains but the bleeding stops. It goes quickly for small wounds but larger ones need a couple of minutes to finish the coagulation. It can also be used on wounded allies.

Luna makes the hand signs and places it over the socket without an eye, concentrating so that the eye dosn't start bleeding again, but not completely healing it so she can reinsert the eye. Luna then takes the eye from the box and looks ai it. "Now that your going in Yun, Heichi will be avenged." she whispers so only someone closeby can hear it. She places
Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel)
Rank C
Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on.

Luna makes the hand signs and uses the scalpel to cut of any remaining vessels from the old eye. "This would be very painful if he were awake." Luna carefully places the eye back into the socket. Putting it back into place, like a key in a lock.

She then makes the last hand signs

Shosen no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Rank C
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
Limit: Must learn Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) Before

The arteries and veins attatch to the eye, and his chakra flow seems normal. A chakra burst goes through his body, activating the old Byakugan into a new body, like a piece of Heichi's soul was attached as well. Luna breathes out, her face pale white. "Ive never had to do som much hard work since the battle on the hospital." She looks at Ville sensing he was worried "He'll be ok, hes a quick healer yeah?" She places a cold cloth on his forehead and another maid brings in an IV of blood according to Yun's type. She inserts it in his arm. "We should let him rest, he's had a hard week." Luna places a cold towel on his head.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun slowly begins to regain conciousness as he starts to feel the pain where his new eye had been implanted. He feels around and feels his face. His eyes open as he nearly jumps out of the bed.

"My....my eye....Luna?"

((is the byakugan always active? or can i shut it off?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 pm
((The Byakugan isn't properly active until I teach you how to use it, but when you first have it it's somewhat activated))

Luna looks down and her borhter and gently pushes him down before he jumps out of the ebd. "Calm down Yun-sama. Just breath, I know it's new but it's the best I could do. Your old eye had a chakra burst that literally made it unusable, so I gave you the eye of my older deceased brother Heichi Bravenheart. Ite upside is that you can eventually, with training, use the Byakugan with this eye."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun looked around the room. He could see completely again. However, it was different though. When he looked at everyoine, he could see faint glows around them. His byakugan was partially activated from the proceedure. He watched as the glow dimmed away and his eye returned to normal. He grinned, not only had he gained the power to see in his left eye, but now he had a byakugan. He sits up and slowly starts to get off the bed, nearly falling.

"If anything, we must return to the rock, there is nothing more that we can do here for this war."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff