Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 am
User Image

Christoph frowned a little at Tori's request, but poured out more brandy for her. Nobody had ever turned down his tea!
"Here you are, princess." He offered it to her with a gentle smile. He wondered at the desperation in her voice. "What's wrong, Tori? Is something bothering you?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

I'm worried about Adam and Rayne. And this whole thing is making me think of my own father, and if he would have been like that if he stayed, or was he like that when he was still around? She thought, but only said, "Yeah, I'm fine! Just tired I guess...." She tried to smile, "Thanks christoph."
She took the brandy and drank it quickly.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image

Christoph sensed she wasn't telling all of the truth, if any. He debated whether he should try to drag it out of her or let her come clean on her own while studying her carefully.

The sun started peeking through the windows. "Oh, dear, is it that time already? I suppose I should close shop for a little bit..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Allen soghed "well i have to go now eneywaays see you all tomoro" he sead standing up from the piano he finished his tea and put it on the counter "bye evreyone" he sead as he left the bar with out takeing his sweeter back from tori he walked the streets till he got home 'i think ill take a bath or shower...' he thaght walking in his house  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Tori Aryn

"Christoph... would you mind if i stayed a little longer...?" Tori asked politly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 am
"yeah, me and Adam were wondering the same thing. if this had happened yesterday, it wouldnt be a problem, but i just got evicted from my apartment. not even sure why." Rayne said to Christoph.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

Christoph paused. He considered their request carefully. His restrictions wouldn't allow him to offer them the hospitality of his home, of course. He tossed the idea around, then made up his mind.

"You can stay!" He smiled mischievously, and added, "At a price, of course." Before they could protest, he continued hastily. "Not a large price, but I do need a chance to rest! All I ask is that you help clean the place a little and take care of any customers while I'm away. Zellon normally does this, but it's been a little busier lately, and he could use the help. Is that agreeable to you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm
"sounds good to me." Rayne replied. "and if you need someone to do some live music, i can play the guitar pretty good." he added.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am
Tori Aryn

Tori walked over to the piano and sat down. She closed her eyes and began to play a slow, but beautiful piece.

She started to sing quietly.

"on the edge
cling to a dream
see a smile
such simple things.
a falling star
turns to dust
and in you, well placed trust
and in trust we sing.
we’re all singing in silence…
just sing…
Just sing.
Just sing!
sing, until your breath
steals away all consciousness."

Her voice got more confident as she sang.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Christoph listened carefully. So much could be discovered by listening to a person play music. Tori's quietness at first revealed hidden uncertainties. They kept her from being completely confident right off the bat. But as the song unfolded and she kept going, she relaxed and became stronger. That showed whatever the doubts were, she would work through them in time. The melancholy nature of the piece revealed a quiet nature that had seen more bad than good. But it was also hopeful, indicating Tori's own dreams of something better. He smiled as she played. These young people were turning out to be very interesting.  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
Adam sighed. "Sorry Christoph, but I'm afraid I might not be much help, but anything that I can do I will." He said, listening to Tori play.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Tori Aryn

Tori finished the song with an intricate piano solo. She pulled her fingers away from the ivory keys but still just sat on the bench, breathing, focusing on the calmness the music brought to her.

She finally stood and returned to the bar counter.

"Now, what can I do to help around here?" She asked with a smile.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 am
Rayne went to his stuff and got his guitar out. he plugged in an amp and hooked his guitar up to it. he made sure that the volume was set right, that his guitar was in tune, and that his pickups were working. he felt like playing a couple songs that Kirk had shown him how to play. so he started off with with Enter Sandman. there was no mic, but he didnt care. he sang along quietly, sure that nobody in the tavern could hear him above the guitar. he began ripping the solo to shreds as he played. and by the time the song ended he was getting fired up. "Christoph, just give the word and its done." he told the barkeep as he began playing Run to the Hills. he considered these songs easy, and couldnt wait to show them the stuff he had written.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 pm
Tori Aryn

Tori listened to Rayne play as she waited for instruction from Chistoph.
"Do you want me to clean to counters or something?" She asked him.

((btw, what did you guys think of my lyrics? are they any good? s'okay if you think theyre crap, i can take critism! hahaha XD))  

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Rayne began playing one of his more complex songs called "cross purposes" the netire thing was theory metal and had some really crazy riffs and the solo always blew the crowd away.
"this is what i do" he told them after the completion of the song.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff