Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Games
Roleplaying Topic Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am
"Lights out at eight?" Edie scoffed at the idea. She hadn't had a bedtime since she was in primary school. "Well... Here's an idea," a devious expression crossed her face. "When it's time for 'lights out,' we should sneak out instead! I mean seriously," she added with a shrug, "It's not like they could seriously punish us. We belong to the elite class of Gaia. That's why we're here."
They'd be able to get away with it. As long as they were smooth and didn't make too much noise. The girl's dog, "GiGi", barked. That would be a dead give away. It didn't seem like her roommate would be too willing to leave the pooch behind, though... "Does your dog have a silence button?" Edith asked, slightly annoyed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am
I Turned Around And Began Searching For Room 6a Again But Hears A Barking Noise

*knocks*
"Uhm Hi Is This Room 6a"

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 am
"dont worry my dog is very smart GiGi shoosh shoosh and yes i think this is the floor"
the dogs head went up and down to agree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 am
ElizabethBlueCatfish
"Lights out at eight?" Edie scoffed at the idea. She hadn't had a bedtime since she was in primary school. "Well... Here's an idea," a devious expression crossed her face. "When it's time for 'lights out,' we should sneak out instead! I mean seriously," she added with a shrug, "It's not like they could seriously punish us. We belong to the elite class of Gaia. That's why we're here."
They'd be able to get away with it. As long as they were smooth and didn't make too much noise. The girl's dog, "GiGi", barked. That would be a dead give away. It didn't seem like her roommate would be too willing to leave the pooch behind, though... "Does your dog have a silence button?" Edith asked, slightly annoyed.

Geo quickly resounds Edie "Actually,the lower part of the building closes at 8:00, we have to go to sleep at 9:00, but i like the idea of sneaking out, we have to sneak out at 10:00 when everybody is asleep, hmm ill go tell the others" Geo quicky dashes to Isabella room to tell her about the sneaking out  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am
ukmm guys i got to go...im going to nyc ^^ see u in a couple hours  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 am
Lunar-Tyrant
ukmm guys i got to go...im going to nyc ^^ see u in a couple hours
((Have a safe trip!))

ElizabethBlueCatfish

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 am
"ok now were r we sneaking off to"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Isabella walked back in to her room. She was made about being kicked out because of cufiw she walked back into her room. She was cold and driping and the towl wasn't helping So she was grouchy and wantng to go to her room she hoped her roomate wouldn't mind her going into there room wet with water tails following.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Yvain Runs Back Up The Hallway And Walks Casually Behind Isabella Into The Room

"do you need to dry off?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm
Iabella Jumped when she heard the voice behind her. She turned ready to fight until she saw Yvain. "Hello Yvain.Nicde too see you again." She Bowed in her elven stlye. "I do need to but I brought one towle with me."  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:42 pm
*Bows In An Angelic Manner*

"Sorry For Startling You..I Would Of Used My Wings To Dry You But I See You Have Towels"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm
She giggled. "I didn't want to walk around with out a towle it would have made me feel werid. I'm not used to such clothing.So I was going to my room to dry off so that not many people would see me. What your room number? Way me really close and could hang out sometime you know?" She asked cruosly.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Robin sat in here room. and walked out " i heard about a sneak out" she said to the group in the hall" im in"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 pm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
She giggled. "I didn't want to walk around with out a towle it would have made me feel werid. I'm not used to such clothing.So I was going to my room to dry off so that not many people would see me. What your room number? Way me really close and could hang out sometime you know?" She asked cruosly.

"mines 6B..But I Can't Find It"
*Blushes*
"I Didn't Mean For You To Take Yoour Clothes Off Just LEave Tehm On And The Gust Dries Everywhere"  

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

yoohoofairy

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:32 pm