Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Violet put her cloak off and her wings expanded. She got out a pan and started too cook some food. Trying not too be too loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Chief Chilly
"Yay!" yelled Shoni as he jumped from his cage onto the ground below and began scurring around on his crab like legs. As soon as he saw that Zane was gone he began to fly in a way. His body had the ability to recreate a water like environment in his mind so his body thought it was in the water and would float.

David leaned down. His brown hair fell in his eyes. "Well well..." he just looked the odd animal over. He bent his hand down a touched it gently. wondering what the reaction would be.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm
((HAHA! Looks like David got locked in. blaugh ))

Shoni saw the person trying to touch him. It was lucky he didn't freak out at his looks. He tried his best to purr but what came out was more a gurgling sound. He would have spoken but was afraid that this new person would leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm
((ok im back!!! what i miss??))  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 pm
OneGirlRevolution_101
((ok im back!!! what i miss??))

((Well i arrived at the pet store, David started to pet me and lets see thats it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 pm
((thank you! then i guess liz is stil out side! yay~))
liz was looking into the pet shop alittle agree.her ears were starting to come out of her hat,she quickly put them back in and made sure no one saw.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:44 pm
Lilly opened one eye to the sound and smell of food. Lilly's ears lifted up as she sat up. Lilly yawned as she went to pick up her teddy but couldn't find it."Wheres Mr.Beary!!!",She cried. Lilly looked around her bed but couldn't find her teddy. Lilly sat down as she gave up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:48 pm
Violet heard Lillys cry. She ran too the room as she still had a spatual in her hand. "What's wrong?" She noticed the bear was gone. "Did you leave it near the shop??" She asled worriedly.  

ElectricCandii

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Lilly looks around one more time then shakes her head sadly."No....I remeber carrying it",Lilly said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 pm
Violet looked around. "Well maybe its under the bed." She suggested.  

ElectricCandii

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm
liz walked into the 'pet shop'as they called it, and studied every 'pet' there.stupid humans she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm
Lilly looked around the house, Moving things. Lilly had never been without her teddy."It's gone. I just know it",She said sadly. Lilly looked in conner everywhere around the small house. Lilly went up to a dark conner with spider webs all over it, It was the only place she hadn't looked. Lilly stuck her hand in the webs and felt a teddy bear feeling. Lilly yelped in joy."MR.BEARY! Your Alright!"She said happily. Lilly hugged the teddy.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Violet put her finger over her lips. "Shh." She said with a smile. "Cassy is still sleeping. I have some food for you its not much but its ready." She said with a smile and motioned her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Lilly smiled and nodded. Lilly skipped as she followed Violet into a different room with food.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Violet put a plate infront of Lilly at the table. It had three pancakes and a smily face made by whipped cream and the hair was syrup. There were slices of oranges too. "Hope you enjoy." She said with a smile.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff