Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image

Len smiled and grinned. "Banana split~" Oh yes, this was officially the best day ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

Picking up her ice cream, Rin reached into her pocket and pulled out the money to pay the man. After paying, and saying goodbye ( and making sure Len had his ice cream ), Rin smiled. "Now, I'm ready to go home."  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image

Len stared intently at his ice cream, not knowing why. Usually he'd be satisfied by just the ice cream itself but... it needed more. A devilish smirk crossed his face and he looked at Rin. "Hey, Rin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

"Yeah Len?" Rin asked, licking her ice cream cone. She gave her brother a wondering glance.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

He leaned over and gave Rin's ice cream a lick. "You know, I think mine would taste better if you took a bite of it." He teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

Blushing, Rin leaned over and licked Len's banana split. "Mm... Happy now?" She asked, licking her lips. She never knew that such a good flavor of ice cream exsisted.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image

Len grinned. "Yeah, I guess i'm satisfied..." he mumbled, licking the spot that Rin had licked with a happy hum.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:34 pm
User Image

"Len, you're so weird. I love you." Rin giggled, holding his hand and bumping his shoulder with her own.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:46 am
User Image

Len hummed and held her hand back, entwining their fingers together and eating his ice cream happily. "Me too," he mumbled inbetween bites.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image((SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SOOO LONG!!!)) Luka was bored and nobody would take out the trash."Err...I can't even look at the trash anymore...Len and Rin left earlier. I wonder where they went?Or when they will tell the others?Sigh...I want some tuna that makes everything better!"Luka happily got up and made some tuna.

((Finally I'm alive! whee )  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image

Rin, being silly, swung their arms back and forth. She smiled. "Len, your ice cream tasted really good~ Can I have another bite?" She asked, bumping his shoulder playfully.
Truthfully, she loved Len, and no one would make her leave him.

(*coughcoughshoutouttoblackrockshooter,theannoyingpersoncoughcough* )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image

Len ignored the other girl and smiled. Truthfully, he was angry. Almost as angry as when someone called him a shota. Er, nope, he was angrier then that. "Sure Rin." He held out his ice cream to her and smiled.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image

Rin took another bite of Len's ice cream, messily, so she got some on her nose. "Thank you Len-kun." Her eyes flicked to the other girl. "Eh? You're annoying." She mumbled, hugging Len.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

Len snickered and licked the ice cream off her nose. "Rin-chan, your so messy..." He teased playfully, kissing her nose and hugging her tightly.  

Eiprej

►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces