Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXemo_souls_flyXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 pm
im meagan, 14, i live in indiana, im bi, im emo, i love music!! i dont like to watch tv, im addicted to the internet XD, i mostly listen to screamo, emo, and other rock, not much else to say, any questions?? ask me!? =]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 am
wellz. like i said in my least description, i luvluvluv laughing. so if u make me bmgl wen we first meet, good for u. itd be a nice impression to me on ur part
and therez nothing like getting to no someone thru their obsessionz! so, herez mine XP:
art ( 3nodding )
world peace (cliche i no. but hey)
myoozik (music! id seriously appreciate it if u recommend some kickass songz to me. i like expanding mi taste)
animalz ( 4laugh )
reading
writing (as in mi own bookz. haha nao i sound smart for a teenager-writing mi own bookz and all ^^)
boiz (wat girl isnt?)
skateboarding (woot!)
football (rawr *tackle*)
hmmm. i guess thatz it for nao. ill update later. and if u read to here, ur freakin amazing.

hehe thats from mi profile page. sweatdrop i just felt lazy to type xp  

borderline contagious

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayoo Tacos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 pm
i love gold lol..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Hi!
About meh!
Im in 7th grade
I LOVE music, its like my life
my family and friends mean everything to me, i have 3 pets, a bird named sky, and he is gay, (gender confused him for 6 years), (parakeet) a cat named lulu, and a 13 year old dog ive had since a year b4 i was born, and im not rich, people just donated this stuff to me, and i was recently hacked, so i need monies... and thats it  

Kittypaw187

1,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Heart space ww

2,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm
hi my name is michelle. i'm 18 and live in CA la so yea long way for people to come. i am currently in early college becuz i have to be in this "gifted program" which makes me take special classes in order for me to skip grades =_= it really boring. i need gold to get either winter rose, elegant veil, or western zodiac. please help  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 am
Hiya, I'm Nikki. I joined Gaia a little over a month ago. I've learned a fast way to getting gold is by playing Booty Grab, no duh. But I still need gold and I know that sounded kinda greedy but I do.

Anyway, moving on, I'm 16 and I live in northern Cali. I love to read, write, photography is my passion, I'm a huge believer in faith and I love my savior Jesus Christ. (Let me say now anyone that teases me for that...well...I'll pray for you.) I love hanging out with friends, trips to the library, going to the beach and going to school.  

nikkiii-love

x C H R I S v2

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm
HII I AM CHRIS I JUS JOINED THE GUILD AND DO U GET REAL MONEY LOL JUS CURIOUS BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE BIO FOR THE GUILD SAY  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:45 am
hai my name is Melanie and i wanted to be in this guild also becuz i need gold rite now i have 25k and is trying to sell freki the red wolf for 85k so if you are inteseted click on me to view my pro and find my store thank you! yes so i also like puppies XD and dancing snowboarding etc i eat almost everything tht is likely to tast good or healthy and so yea tht me ^^ ..if you ever need to find me i will always be in the market plce waiting tik tok tik tok and in forums or in here lookin for gold!  

melmel219

melmel219

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 am
xImmortalSlayerxx
HII I AM CHRIS I JUS JOIND THE GUILD AND DO U GET REAL MONEY LOL JUS CURIOUS BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE BIO FOR THE GUILD SAY
uhh i dont think you do you get gold  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 am
WHEN WILL I GET FREE GOLDS FOREVER ?  

LegitfcknChristy

LaydeeShnookums

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm
Hai! My name is Katie, and in real life people call me Kat. On gaia ppl call meh Cat. ^^ ima 15 years old, and i live in Texas. >.< i have 3 dogs. 2 yorkies: Zoe and Chopper. 1 Golden Retreiver: Harley. I also have a rabbit named Dommino. ^^ I have 2 brothers - Drew and Garrett. My Friends are awsome... i am usuallllly verry hyper and happy. smile and i love animals. I skateboard, i sing, i draw anime, and ima saving up for my Dream Avi, wich includes coco kitty! ^^ So i really really really need gold. >.< And thats meh! Choa!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm
uh, hi. i am Savanna. i am 13 years old, turning 13 09/01/10. i have 3 cats, all female, and a dog, who is male. i have 1 brother, and i used to have a sister. (may she rest in peace). um, well, i virtually have no self essteem left. ._. and let me stress that i am NOT emo!!! scream  

Muteki Folgore

3,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xXx_mexicon_kid_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm
ello im jonathan im __i dont tell me age lol i gots no dogs or cats lol....i dont kno the rest lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 pm
hi im calvin help me get dis User Image  

I_AZN_FR3SH

I_AZN_FR3SH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm
I_AZN_FR3SH
hi im calvin help me get dis User Image
and i am 16 i lik to play gaia and play sports  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff