Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouji_no_miko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:10 am
Hey I'm Nikkin, I'm 18 and I haven't seen Sailor Moon since I was about 13 when I watched re-runs on Fox Kids. I've only seen the first 3 seasons but I read the rest online and I've read the 3 Sailor V manga. My favourite Senshi is Sailor V though I have to admit whilst I do like her as Venus I prefer her more as V. Sailor Mars is my second favourite because I love fire and her personality. My favourite Sailor Moon villains are Jaedite and Sapphire.
Other animes I've watched are- Fushigi Yuugi, Slayers *all 3 seasons*, Hellsing, Witch Hunter Robin, Rayearth *both seasons and OAV*, Dragonball Z and GT and Tenchi Muyo.
I like drawing, writing, reading fantasy and horror novels, watching dvds, tennis, dancing, listening to music and horse-riding.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:15 am
oh the 411!

I go by many names, here Lady Yu Xiao, but everywhere else is basically Kawaii Emiko. I have been a fan if Sailor Moon for about seven years. It was my first ^.^*

Im 23 yrs old, wife and mother

I like to RP and draw..yes i know my drawings never look the same..but neither does my sig when I sign for things >.<  

ElaborateDream

sakurag7227

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:10 am
Hello! 4laugh
The names Sakura G. and I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for... *counts fingers* about 5 or 6 years. I got into the series because one day Toonami showed the Sailor R movie and I fell in love! I've read all the books, yadda-yadda-yadda. So, hi.
PM me anytime, we'll chat! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:40 pm
I'm Angel Darkchylde (Angel short for Angelina). I'm going to be 25 in August. I've loved Sailor Moon since I was about 14. Though I prefer the manga to the anime, because they changed WAY to much in the anime in my opinion. My favorite character is Usagi. My favorite pairing is of course Usagi and Mamoru. I've got all the manga comics and the DVD movies (not the episodes just the movies). SM was the first anime that I went borderline obsessed about.  

Angel Darkchylde

bunnybunnyxo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:21 pm
um...i'm bunny and i'm 13 years old...i haven't watched sailor moon in forever because it isn't on air anymore... crying BUT i do own all the manga. ^^ sailor jupiter is my favorite scout.
so yeah. that's me in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:53 am
hello all, my name is emma im 17, i have the sailormoon dvd's 1 through 10, i love sailormoon and appreciate how much serena grows throughout the series. heart

emma_lou_bee

xX[The.Ghetto.Kunoichi]Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:04 pm

Hello! My name is Kimi! Well Kim, but most end up calling me Kimi. Well, I am 15 and I was a fan since I was in the fourth grade[9 yrs. old]. I absolutely loved the sailor scouts because they had...Girl Power! Yeah! But I've grown up and I see the elegance and beauty in the show along with all the other aspects a young child wouldn't see. But I love all the Sailor Scouts, I simply cannot pick a favorite xp
If you ever need me, just close your eyes and whisper my name. I'll be there for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:52 pm
The 411 on me huh.

Well, my name is Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. I'm 18 (& about to head to college) and first watched Sailor Moon when I was in about the Third grade or so. However since then I've only been able to see about one of the movies and that's about it.

I'm not quite sure which Sailor Scout is my favorite...I like them all!  

Rinny-nyan

Loyal Genius

xXConfused_FateXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:39 am
hi i'm 13 almost 14, i'm from the US, but i hate america. i haven't watched sailor moon in a looong time cuz it stopped showing. but i have read some of the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 pm
I'm 19 years old and I have been watching Sailor Moon since I was in 4th to 5th grade... I miss watching the dub, even though its not the greatest in the world. I have the 1st subtitled box set... hoping to get season R for christmas this year. ^_^ My favorite scouts are Mercury and Saturn.  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

beachvolleygirl10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:37 am
I'm Taylor I used to watch the dubbed when is was on CN, but now i watch it on YouTube! sadly though i couldn't find any movies on it that are dubbed or even subbed. crying oh well. any waaaaaaay... I'm twelve and live in Ohio.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:51 pm
Hi there^^ my name is chibilady and I'm a pixel artist^^ here is one of my dolls

User Image

she is also my otaku senshi sailor nemesis^^

anyway other then that I'm 17 ( almost 18 ) I love sailor moon and I'm also a fan of meny other anime^^ and... well I can't think of anything else to say but ya.... thanks for leting me be a part of your group!

P.S. I do pixel comishtions at really cheap prises! pm me for info mrgreen F33R MY SHAMLESS PLUG!  

chibilady17

The Little Pixie Annebell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Ello Im Carolelyn...well thats my real name stare and wyeah its spelt weard. Im 17 and needs to say i haveint seen sailor moon in five years crying
and to all let you know...ICAN SPELL FOR THE LIFE OF ME!! gonk so it wont get any better....anyhow just call me Noxlux okay 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:59 pm
hi i im zoe im 14 and i live in las vagas i have loved sailor moon for along time but the last time i saw an episode was right it got taken of the air  

eozwerd604

mewmew9

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Um Im turning 10 this month, Im a sailor Mars fan and I live in the US.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff