Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 am
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

"Nice balance!" Takeo heard the kid comment earlier. Takeo gave a small hint of confusion. Was he really being admired? During the middle of a battle? As far as Takeo was able to tell, the blond haired boy was not into rushing in and attacking, but played the more defensive side of things. And much like Takeo, the other boy was quick to react. It seemed as if they were almost even. The boy took a step back, his chest facing his right side.

Takeo was shocked to see that his flames suddenly disappeared. However he couldn't stop his frontal assault now. Takeo continued his charge at the boy. The boy suddenly held out his hand, releasing the fire that he apparently had absorbed. There was a sudden flash of light as the fire reignited. Akio almost miss stepped due to the sudden exposure of the flame. His feet slightly hesitated, but then took off again. Takeo had just lost a great deal of speed. Takeo continued rushing towards the flames. He spun around and proceeded to kick through the fire.

He saw the flames begin to disperse as his leg was almost brought up for the kick. A fist was flying though the flames, and with much strength. Takeo's leg still came up straight as if he was about to kick, however he changed his footing. Takeo changed his left foot from facing away from the blond haired boy, to now facing him. This would alter Takeo's entire body position, making him lose the kick and all the power behind it. Takeo's body was now facing the other boy's front to front, his right knee bent into his chest. Takeo extended his right leg straight up into the air as the punch went whizzing by his leg, thanks to his sudden body change. His right leg hooked around the boy's arm. "You know... Your legs are twice as strong as your arms." Takeo said with a devilish grin upon his face. Takeo suddenly leaped up with his left leg, planting the sole of his shoe into the blond haired boys neck, all the while his right leg was still wrapped around his arm.

Takeo's body naturally began to fall seeing as he had nothing supporting him. Takeo grabbed onto the kid arm that his leg was wrapped around. Takeo's body hit the floor as he used his entire lower body strength to pick up the other boy by his legs. The boy was directly over Takeo now. Takeo swung down hard with his legs, sending the kid down into the ground. The boy would land on his back, however Takeo never let go of the boy. Instead he followed the boy's body as he fell over. Takeo was now standing on top of the boy with his left foot pressed against his throat. Takeo still had a tight hold on the kids arm. And by the way it was positioned, he began to pull. The boy's forearm was leaning against Takeo's thigh. He began to pull on the boys arm, as if he was about to break it.

Takeo looked down at the boy's face and smiled. "Now, what did you say your name was?" He asked. Takeo was going to get this kid's name sooner or later. It was probably best sooner, for the other boy's sake.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 am
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tsukishiro had been caught in a swirl as he had gone through the flashing fire. The next thing he knew after the motions was that he was lying down on the floor, with his body in constant hurt. He had regained a bit of his vision from it being blurry, and he somehow noticed Takeo had gotten the better of him in that certain scenario. He grit his teeth, and flashed an expression of disdain. In pain, he curled his fists up, and since Takeo had a hold on him, he would be shocked by the charge that would run through Tsukishiro's body. His hands would grow weak, and numb...

"Get off!" Tsukishiro exclaimed. "You're getting my clothes all dirty. Ack!"

In that certain numbing feeling, Tsukishiro would pull away from Takeo's grab, and would get time to recover. Obviously, the fight was over, naturally - because he had been pinned down; which was sort of bad, but nevertheless, he would consider himself lucky enough to still have his neck in place. He sighed.

"Let me go now, and I'll tell you my name - or so help me I will shock you so severely that your brain will get fried," the young Tsukishiro whined once more, now, amplifying the energy that he was transferring into his own hands. It could be done. After all, a troll went down earlier due to a repetitive strikes. Now that Takeo was in that certain grapple, the only choice would be to let go. It was the best choice, or else, more likely than not, he would have his hands burned. The surge of electricity in Tsukishiro's arm was getting stronger by the second, the harder Takeo pulled. A battle of will, as some may call it, but essentially, it was only a street fight between two stubborn kids.

((Just this once, Sado... Just this once. twisted ))

User Image

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 am
((@Kas: LOL XDDD I know. This will probably be the first and LAST time I beat you. I wont do it again XDD You had to admit though... that was pretty cool XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 am
(Ok im lonley.I made trees fly dammit.One had to fly in your dudes diredtion and make a big thud.DX)  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 am
((Now that our fight is over, we will acknowledge the flying trees.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 am
User Image

((Sado will start to acknowledge the flying trees, and as soon as he does, Tsukishiro will start breaking them in half with his fists. biggrin ))

[ # ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:32 am
(xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 am
Zenaku acted calmly, but his face was apinted with a sadistic smile that would make grown men cringe.
He walked slowly towards the man shooting volleys of arrows in his direction. More than five at a time were launched from the bow. The two clones the man had made would be destroyed msot definately in that time period. there was no way the man could save himself as well as the clones from that arrow rain. As he got closer the bow dissapperared and he took otu his scythe. The soul eater. He ran up to the man now with surprising speed and swung the scythe in a diagonal strike, towards the mans shoulder.

[[@White silver wind: Do you actually have the power to make clones, sense Ki, and make that wind attack? Does it say so on your profile?]]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:04 pm
Agito sheathed his sword. "There i am no threat to you i just want to serve defaceo, thats it." he said in a clam tone. "I hear he is the most powerful in the darkness element, i happen to weild the power of darkness so i wish to serve and train under him. he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo smirked. It seemed that he got the kid pinned down. What he did not anticipate was the shocking sensation. He could feel the electrical currents surging through his body, his teeth began chattering. "T-T-T-TURN IT - OFF YOU B-B-B-b*****d!!!" Takeo yelled at Tsukishiro. Takeo's arms began to go numb, and his hair was beginning to stand on end. He finally released the boy and fell on his bottom. His body was slightly quivering from the shocks. "Jesus what are you trying to do k-k-kill me!?" Takeo yelled, still feeling after effects from the shocking. He started to pat his hair back down, for he seemed to look like some sort of anime super human. A super saiyan he thought.

Takeo stumbled as he attempted to stand up. He had to admit, the other boy had great talent, and would make a wonderful asset to Lord Defaeco's Royal Guard. He began to wonder if the kid would be interested. Takeo looked to the kid with a serious look on his face. "So, what's your name?" Takeo asked the boy. After hearing the kid's reply, he started to consider asking the kid if he wanted to join their team. "Hey listen kid, lets put all this fighting thing to the side really quick. You and I got off to a bad start. My name, just in case if you forgot, is Takeo Hokkaido. I am one of the King's Royal Guard. And from our little "Spar" you and I had, I can see that you have much talent in fighting. It just so happens that my leader is still looking for members of his Royal Guard. What do you say? Are you interested? You'll be able to kill all the trolls you want!" Takeo said adding a little humor to his proposition. Take held out his right hand to help the kid up.

It was then that loud crashing noises could be heard coming from the forest. A few broken trees began to fly into the opening. Takeo snapped his head into the direction of the trees. "s**t!" Takeo leaped up into the air, landing on one of the incoming tree trunks. He began to run up it towards another. He would leave the one he was running on for the other boy. He leaped off of the tree, performing a spinning back kick, nailing a tree dead on. The tree burst into broken wood fragments. Takeo landed softly on the ground. His eyes were still up to the sky, making sure there were no other surprises coming for them.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

Tsukishiro grinned at Takeo as he began to get all shaky and jittery. The way he shook was quite funny, and the way that his red hair began to stand on end over his head was actually something which could be considered... humorous. What he was doing was working, though, he had to admit, he felt something close to a burning sensation in his arms. He was, after all, charging electrical flow into his hands, and if prolonged, the fibers of his flesh would burn out. It was a good thing that Takeo had let go, otherwise, both of them would've been fried. The blond boy had gotten up as a hand was offered to him. He was giggling, and by that little fact, it would be safe to say that Tsuki was not that bad a sport. He was actually glad that somebody had finally acknowledged him for the longest time. He lived alone, after all, and he had almost forgotten the feeling of having to form a bond with someone, and actually befriending somebody. Somehow, it was not as easy as before, as a child would simply make friends by saying 'hello' or 'hi'. Since they were growing up in a harsh world, things change quite fast, and befriending somebody in the process of maturity and at the stage of adolescence, one begins to demand, and find, respect and truth, and under those conditions, people are able to form bonds, no matter how foolish it seemed to be.

He nodded as the both of them had gotten up, acknowledging Takeo's skill as the other boy acknowledged his.

"Yes," he responded. "I still remember your name," he added with a neat smile lined across his face. "My name is Tsukishiro Masamori," he introduced himself, shaking the hand of Takeo quite energetically. "You can call me Tsuzu since 'Tsukishiro' IS actually a long name," he told Takeo, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

The mention of the invitation to join the Royal Army, though Tsukishiro had no idea what it was exactly, seemed like a good opportunity for him to move on forward. After all, he was an independent individual despite his age. Takeo, if he was the same as Tsukishiro, would surely be able to predict what his answer would be as early as now, though, without the part of killing Trolls(as Trolls were merely silly, passive creatures which usually kill themselves over something as small as a pebble).

"Fine," he answered. "Sign me up then," he mused, gesturing a thumbs up at the red haired boy. But just then, a loud boom sounded off from a place which was not really that far...

"Damn!" he yelped, almost at the same time that Takeo had uttered his own unpleasant words. And, at almost the same time, Tsukishiro began to move. As Takeo went high, Tsukishiro went low. Takeo ran up a tree trunk, and with a kick, had caused it to become misdirected, and it slamed up onto something, shattering the object. Tsukishiro, on the other hand, at around the same time, would go low, and charge forth. As the first few inches of the tree came into view, Tsukishiro raised his hand into the air, and stopped moving. He pulled on the breaks, and then, with his hand charging up with electrical energy from the atmosphere, of course with the help of Tarvos, it began to emit blue sparks of electricity and then, at the instance that the tree had invaded his personal space, which was about five feet away, he immediately brought down his hand, curled it into a ball - a fist. He lunged forward with his left leg the second after, and then...

"UUUURAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" the young boy roared, keeping the power in his fists fully contained - reaching a very unstable level of compacted energy. The tree closed in, and then, he struck with a force to be reckoned with.

BOOM!

The tree had been fired back to where it came from like an arrow shot out of a bow, of course, without the speed since the tree was large. A blunt force struck the tree on the base facing Tsukishiro when it was going towards him, and with a single punch, it had been returned - slamming to an opposite tree, and causing the opposite tree to fall, and it, to shatter and break into huge chunks of wood. Soot, earth, dust, and a loud crashing covered the unpleasant scene before him... And it was just about time when Takeo had also landed on the ground. He noticed him, and he turned around, flashing the other boy a smile.

"Well, well," he uttered. "Seems like we make a pretty good team, Takeo-san," said Tsukishiro.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

"D-damn it... This guy is a pro," he muttered as he kept using Ryun, the small dash technique to dodge the arrows. However, when he saw the man actually swinging a scythe was actually bit of a surprise to him.
"D-darn it!" he muttered as he gripped the sword with both of his hands and tried to block the scythe with all of his strength. However this man had such a strength that he couldn't block it completely. The blade of the scythe had already plunged into his shoulder sending out enormous pain.
'At least it didn't cut me into half,' he thought as he locked the gaze with the enemy.
"I don't even know you! Why the hell are you attacking me?! You don't have ANY business with ME!" he shouted as he focused his ki into his leg. Right now, he only had half of original amount of ki that he usually had but if this man was going to keep attacking him, he would have to try and make escape by distracting him with a kick.

(Yup I do have the techniques! I recently added some points onto some new skills ^^ )  

Whitesilverwind

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm
With cry walking away from his grusome seen.He made it a goo distance but the blood still touched his boot.His paced seemed to get slower and slower.until he fell to his knees.Feeling the pain from his grusome brawl with the immence moster.s**t gotta stay on my path........A tiered and breathless tone spoke.So cry grabbed his sword and used it as a walking stick.The tip of the sheet touched the ground and the thinning pool of blood.With every step a crimson dot falls from his sword.A blood inprinted arm grabbed the other one.And took a ciggerate out of the pouch on his right arm.He slowly put it in his mouth and lit the ciggerate ablaze.And his hand fell to the ground numb.Blood swouped down to the ground like a wave.The air above his head was beginning to be the sight of smoke.His vision began to become blurry do to the blood flowing over his eye.s**t......*He slowly turned to a near by tree and leaned onto it and slowly slid down the Log until he reasched the gound and his hand laid motionless on the ground.He looked back up with his hair being to soak in blood and drip down onto his bandages.The puddle of blood seemed to stop flowwing.On the ground and cry began to fall unconcince.As he did the shadows around the tree wraped his hand do his sword and his gun to his side aswell for all the patches on his cloths.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:24 pm
Oblivious to the nearby bedlam, a cloaked figure is crawling around the forest floor. He is muttering something in between hysteric sobs and maniacal laughter.

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 pm
Whilst the rest of his group has gone one way, he would temporarily go the other way, sensing that there was someone that... well... he probably had to see. A friend, per say. This friend was a valuable companion back when he was the young prince, one who trained him, until Defaeco had surpassed him and his father become King. This man was named Tobias Sehr.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff