Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Alex watched her from where he stood at the window and smiled "do you want some type of herbie thing to help you sleep? I can ask the healer in the castle if you want" he said coming forwards  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm
Bella sighed and shook her head. "No . . . it's just . . . it's hard to stop thinking about things . . . I mean . . . ever since I've gotten here, I've remembered more than the year I spent on the beach where I washed up . . ." she said and then looked over at Alex with a bit of a smile. "Weird huh?" she asked, looking at the vague figure through the dark.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm
Alex smiled and nodded his head, trying to relate to what she said but failing. So he had to take the outsider view "Yeah really weird. I wonder what this castle does for you then"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:29 pm
Bella sighed and shook her head. "All I can guess is that this place is strongly connected to my memories . . . other than that, I have no idea . . ." she said with a small frown.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:12 pm
Alex nodded his head and gave a twich of a sad smile across his face. "Well do you want to sleep so more or do you want to walk about?" he asked before yawning "because I think my body is telling me to sleep"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Bella sighed. "I'll go back to sleep . . ." she murmured softly, setting in under the blankets.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Alex gave a long yawn once again as he watched Bella snuggle under the blankets giving a tired nod of his head before trudging down the hallway towards his room. He was too tired to think of Jesabelle, to weary to think of what had happened to her. All he remembered was collapsing on the bed in weariness  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:11 pm
The next morning, Bella was reluctant to wake up. Even though she had gotten plenty of sleep last night. She was very comfortable . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm
Whilst Bella was reluctant to get up, Alex wasn't even thinking of getting up. His body was weary and worn out with the night before and he lay in bed, arms spwarled out as he snored  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm
Eventually Bella forced herself to get up and she got changed into her uniform day outfit, ready to do her job to the best of her abilities.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 pm
Alex's hair had flopped over his mouth and as he lay snoring the hair floated upwards in a very amusing manner. When each snore stopped it would settle down again like it was expecting and ready for the next snore to send it soaring sky high  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Bella had gone into Alex's room, expecting to wake him up or to receive orders. Instead, she found this rather amusing scene in front of of her. She held back giggles from behind her hand though a few slipped out as she just continued to watch Alex sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Alex's eyes fluttered open as he heard the giggles sounding from one side of the room. Wincing he pulled himself up, everything was a blur to him and his memories were not fully functional "Jesabelle? What's so funny?" he murmured rubbing his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm
It didn't register to Bella that she had been called 'Jesabelle.' "Your snoring!" she giggled out, the giggles flowing freely now.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:37 pm
Alex frowned at the giggles "well ... well ..." he repeated trying to think of something to come back with. "Well you speak in your sleep! You talk about Mr Teddy bear" he said like a little child. He then shook his head, his eyesight becoming clear again as he looked at the bed, memories certainly hadn't returned yet  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff