Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm
"Sorry, Naru. Your right though, you usually are, I am just so pumped. This is so incredible!" The teen said in a hushed voice. "And more exercises? You'll run me into the ground at one point, but I suppose that will be a lesson as well!" he said snickering.

"Oi! What can I get fer yeh?" The bartender said, directing this question at the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm
Garion put a hand over his stomach and said, "Well, first, I'd like something to eat. Whatever you think is good, give it to me and I'll eat it." Throwing a pouch of gold onto the counter, he continued saying, "Secondly, I'd like a room for the night if you have one, and thirdly, I'd like to know if you know where the Anima Forest is." While Garion was still very much enjoying the city, he knew that by the morning he would be ready to be back in the familiar woods, and the Anima Forest was the only place he heard talk of around the city.  

garion3211

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm
"Aye, salted pork and potatoes for yeh then. As for a room, aye, up those stairs" the bartender said, gesturing towards a small stair case in the corner "third door on your right side. As for Anima Forest, I couldn't tell yeh. I have heard east, west, and south. Never north though. Ye'd be better off askin adventurers that question." The bartender finished hobbling over to prepare the meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 am
"Adventurers..." Garion mumbled to himself. "Where am I going to find me some of those, it's not like I can very well ask..." He paused for a moment and turned to the two next to him. They looked road-weary, perhaps they would know, even if they weren't 'Adventurers'.

Focusing his full attention to the two of them, he addressed the older one, asking, "Excuse me, kind sirs, but I don't suppose you would know where the Anima Forest is?" He really didn't suppose that they would, but sometimes you never could tell.  

garion3211

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 am
Naru grinned at Xell. "As a matter of fact, you're right. That is one of the exercises I have planned for you." He looked towards the new arrival and smiled, flashing his teeth and crimson eyes. "I'm pretty sure we could help you find it. In fact....If I remember correctly, My companion here first came to the city through that forest, didn't you Xell?" He turned once again to the newby. "By the way. The name's Naru. Vampire, shadowmancer, and when the need arises, soldier. As long as there's a cause to fight that is."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 am
"To run me into the ground?! Naru, you can't seriously mean to tell me you are gonna ru-" the boy stopped, startle at the voice talking to them. He spun on his stool to face the new person. He had sandy brown hair and wore a brown robe, with a giant clump of rock that looked like a troll/giant/thing behind him. Must be an earth elementalist he thought, finally coming to his eyes. Same as mine he thought. Little did he know his eyes were electric blue again at that point. "Yes, I am very familiar with the forest. I came here from the olde village of Trivocrastine, to the south, through the forest. I also got to a few other locations of note through them, it's one h*** of a hike, but I can see nature doesn't bother you. It's thickest to the east. Still heavily wooded, but not as much to the south. By the way, my name is Xellane. Archer, rogue, and trainee of Naru." Listing off what he thought he was, leaving out the lightning part as he thought Naru would appreciate, just as Naru had. "I would be weary though there are...strange things in there." He said remembering back to the sounds he had heard.

"Here yeh are." The bartender said, placing the plate and a glass of water next to the earth elementalist. "Thank yeh fer yer patronage, it is much appreciated." He said, turning and helping a few other people at the other end of the bar.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:04 pm
Naru stood up, stretching. "We'll be back later. Assuming Sendo comes back here anytime soon." Naru placed a few solid gold coins on the table, more than enough to pay for the drinks and the information. "Come on Xell...you've got some training to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:16 pm
"Ah christ..comin." He said standing up and walking out the doors. He halted and turned around, looking at the brown haired man once more. He looked him up and gave him a smile "I don't know your name. But I feel better calling you friend." The teen said.

(See you in the Moonlit Caverns, Naru.)
Exits  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm
[[why do you keep calling them caverns? *shakes head* ...Hey, new guy...you summon stuff?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 pm
(Sorry, I explained in OOC, I am writing something down and that's what pops in my head when I type)  

Xellane

garion3211

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm
((Yeah, but the Earth Golem is a special familiar of sorts because as it gets stronger it'll get smarter and learn to use earth magic.))

"I'm Garion!!" He shouted to the two. Garion then returned to a mumble, uttering "Xellane and Naru... Odd names, but I suppose they are common enough for a place such as this. The forest is to the east, eh? Well, and to the south, but I probably won't be going that way. I feel that east is the right way. Man, I can't believe that Naru guy is a vampire, though. All my relatives told me that they were evil creatures, but this guy seems alright. I guess I should just keep on guard around them." Garion began to eat, looking around every few bites in wonder. It was still all so new, this inn alone was twice as large as his elders house.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 pm
[hhmmmm...That could work....I'll take you an as a trainee too if ya want.]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

garion3211

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 pm
((Sure, that would be cool. Try not to stray me too far from the Earth element, though, because I'm trying to focus on that right now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 pm
[[lol, you havn't seen the way I teach. I don't teach elements in the traditional sense. Instead, I force people to realize their potential, and help them think of ways to use their skills in battle. Actually using the skill is your job. My job is to make sure that you learn how to. Ask Xell to explain, he can probably do it better than I can.]]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm
[This is as easy as anyone will explain it to you. Naru trains through pain and fear. Period. :p]  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff