Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 pm
Kazuma's eyes widened as he felt something in his body, he picked up the scroll and read it, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets, he gulped and was gone in seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 am
((Oh. Nevermind then. I deleted my last post))

The fight was done, and there was peace in the field once more. Walking up to Tadashi and the senseii, Auron said to the senseii, "I got to tell you senseii, that was one hell of a training exercise. Think we can take a break now"?  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm
((Ok. It has been four-five days since the last post and to say that I am becoming impatient is a bit of an understatement.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 am
((Two things: 1, relax. Patience is the trademark of a good rper. Things happen, things come up. 2, I want to apologize, because I've been busy the past few days, and still am, to be perfectly honest. I'll have a post before tonight.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 am
((Alright, I'll chill, but it is kinda frustrating when your only RPC in the entire guild is frozen in time. Oh well, learning from this mistake, I just made another RPC in the Cloud village so I shouldn't be bored anymore. But anyways, about that post you were going to make. Could you possibly dismiss us for awhile, my RPC has some stuff to do..as stated before...besides...I think I speak for both Auron and Tadashi when I say that there exhausted. They have been in a whole bunch of fights and I think they deserve to have a little R@R. Also, this would benefit you since you are still busy so you won't have to pay attention to us for awhile.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm
((hey hey i don't care i mean i could only imagine how boring it would be if we had nothing to do so the constant is great i just wish i had some more tricks up my sleeve.))  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am
((Hey. I am just saying that by RP standards, Auron and Tadashi should be crawling on the floor gasping for air in exhaustion.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 am
((My bad guys, I forgot all about ya.))

If the genin were to look in the old man's direction, they would simply see a log with a note attached to it.

'Well, kids, your training session is complete for today. I hope you had fun!'

In truth, none of that was actually part of the training session. But, if the old man could take credit for it, he might as well try.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 am
((Heh heh, nice plan!))

Auron bowed politely and went over to Tadashi and said, "Hey Tadashi, meet me at the training grounds. I got something to show you". With that, Auron left the ruins and arrived at the training grounds.

((When your ready to continue training senseii, just PM us))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

((Damn! I get back and everyone leaves))

Rinkachi had been out of it for the remainder of the fight. When he came to he noticed there was no one around and where his sensei used to be there was only a log with a note. He read the note and sighed, he wasn't ready stop training for today, he was obviously not strong enough to even land a single hit on the akatsueki. He left the ruins and headed to the training grounds.

Burakku Ketsueki

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces