Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:26 pm
NOTICE!

I am changing the rules on the thread "Sailormoon Infinite Series II" to once a week due to some complications.If you are unable to obey these standards,please PM me,and maybe we can work something out.thx!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:57 pm
"a life- whooy-whatty? rei sometimes i have no idea what your talkin about but i trust you." she says and then she grabs cordy's hand. "my necklace won't provide light for a long time so lets make this quick.  

kari_mimi2001

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:21 am
Capricorn looked over to the light and nodded to Reis comment " What are we going to do " she asked " I suggest a sneak attack. " she said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 pm
(so sorry everyone!! school caught up to me and i couldn't come on.. i will try to post more often!!)  

ariana_sparrow

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:29 pm
Cordy (sailor dream) Felt the other's warm hand in her's. She looked sideways at Rei, "Rei," She asked quietly, "What happens if we are found out?" ((I meant to say whisper... not shout.... sorry... I meant for the box type thingy... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:53 pm
Rei looked at them."Thank you Isaki",she said Modestly."This will be quick...and If we are found,we will do what we do best....Fight.Just hold on tight.We've been in tough places before.We just have to stay quiet,hold on,and get to the end of this hall.Everything past this hall is a 'cake walk',"she said."Now grab on to the nearest person,and lets get out of here".  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:01 pm
"we are already holding hands, and there isn't much more we can do than that. so rei just lead the way" isaki said getting impatient she wanted to leave if they were going to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:03 pm
"I have to agree with what Isaki rashly says... except... Capricorn! Get over here and hold Isaki's other hand!" Cordy said this at a little over a whisper, "Now, Rei, if you please... lead the way."  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:41 pm
Rei

"Fine",she said agitatedly."Just keep up",she said.She quickly shimed sideways,her hair flew to her side."Almost there,she thought,as she saw the doorway coming into view.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:04 pm
Okay people.Heres the news.2 of our former members have resigned:
Roselite Blade,and Ariana Sparrow.This means that we have less Members.If you know anyone that is intrested in joining an RP,please refer them to us.As for now,I will be trying to recruit new members.Please refer only literate and dedicated people.Thank you all for all of you help  

ms.sassyJ

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Cordelia walked faster to keep Rei from getting angry and another point was that she herself wanted to get out of this place. She had homework to do! But then... she didn't realize home might not be a good place to go... He would be there. THough, to her, completely oblivious that he would still be waiting for her in her dorm, she thought home would be good and relaxing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:59 am
isaki followed patiently the sooner they got out of there the better. she had a lot of things she had to do conserning the past events. she also had to recruit some help as well  

kari_mimi2001

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:17 am
Capricorn followed she was glad she caught up or she would have never have found the scouts on time. She quietly walked with the girls so they werent seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:44 pm
"You thanked her?" Zoisite asked when he finally came to. Everything had been a blur after his energy cut out, but he did remember that comment and it was the first thing he asked Kunzite when he woke up. He was feeling well rested and energized, and also seriously pissed at his S.O.'s comment.

Kunzite closed his eyes and breathed deeply for a moment. You never think, do you? he thought to himself.

"Must I remind you that you were almost unconscious, my own energy reserves were low, we don't know what her energy abilities are, and she had threatened us? If her ability to conserve energy had been better than ours, she could have easily come after us while we were recuperating. By showing her a slight amount of respect, I may have saved your life."

Zoisite's anger faded. What Kunzite said did make sense. So, Kunzite had been protecting me when he said that...

"I'm sorry, Kunzaito-sama."

"It's alright. Now that you're awake, we had better meet with Queen Beryl for our new instructions."

(Sorry for my absence. Here's a novel.)  

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:07 pm
~Rei~

Rei kept on running.Just at that moment,she had remembered that she never did lock the temple.She hoped that it was alright.

~M9~

M9 ransacked the place,she knocked every thing off the mantle,but one thing caught her attention.A red vase fell over and spilled out ashes."Oops",she said to herself.She didnt find anything else except for a necklace.It had a red crystal on it,and it was made of gold.On the crystal,there was the symbol of mars."Yes",she thought to herself.She ran out of the temple and teleported to the negaverse."This will be a great offering to the negaverse",she thought.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff