Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:57 am
Give me a couple of days to become active, and if i don't, then i will personally step down from my Amekage position. I have been recovering in the hospital due for the fact that i broke both of my arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 am
O___o
oh wow Alicia
I hope you get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am
call_me_ishmail1
Ok now that is completely unfair. He QUIT. He flat out left with the intention of not coming back, and then he comes back and gets his old position back? Yeah not right.

I came back because I want this guild to be active again. I want to do everything in my power to reactivate the guild, even if you dont want me here. I went back through the ranks just like you want so I dont understand what you are talking about how I got my old postion back. I was Vice Captin of this guild once, and I have yet to achieve that status again, so you can either live with the fact that I am a fellow crew member, or just keep calling me names.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 am
Who called you names? I sure didn't call you a little s**t stain on the face of the earth. Nope totally didn't do that in any post up until now. In fact I just found it unfair that you could leave, come back, get back into the crew/VC, and still have no repercussions as to your leaving. You didn't climb back through the ranks, you were promoted fairly quickly to have climbed through the ranks. Seems to me you simply greased the palms of someone who could promote you just to get back in here.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 am
You just dont like the fact that I can RP rather well. Look, just chill out man, I started as an Academy Student, just like everyone, and I was promoted to Genin, Just like everyone. As a matter of fact in one of my posts, I said that I didnt want to be promoted from genin to Oinino or whatever that thing is called, because it wouldnt have been fair to the other Classmates. So you need to get that stick out of your a** and finally realize that we would be better friends than enemies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am
DOHOHOHOHOHOHO. I am sooo jealous of your RP ability. That is totally what this is about. Completely not because you got to this position by bribing and moaning about it until you got it. Yup. I am that conceded and jealous of your so called "good RP" that I have to make stuff up completely counter to the reason why I am jealous. Yup that's me. You caught me oni. I guess now I will have to go kill myself because you revealed the reason why I am not happy with you getting back into the ranks.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 am
call_me_ishmail1
DOHOHOHOHOHOHO. I am sooo jealous of your RP ability. That is totally what this is about. Completely not because you got to this position by bribing and moaning about it until you got it. Yup. I am that conceded and jealous of your so called "good RP" that I have to make stuff up completely counter to the reason why I am jealous. Yup that's me. You caught me oni. I guess now I will have to go kill myself because you revealed the reason why I am not happy with you getting back into the ranks.

Really dude? This is getting nowhere. Seriously, just stop with the acusations and the witty comebacks. I never bribed anyone, I never bitched about anything other than some things when I left, and I oppoligized for that. We cant keep up this s**t between us so just leave it alown...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 am
Oh but you did complain. And you would have kept complaining about it if you didn't get this position. But of course what would I know. I mean it wasn't like I didn't do my research first. After all, like you said, I am simply jealous of your great RP ability and am just accusing you of this because I secretly want to be your gay lover instead of whatever lover you currently have. Totally. Of course I will drop this, but simply because BB told me to. Might as well let you live in your own fantasy world were every accuser of yours is simply jealous of you, and if you don't get your way, a b***h and moan session about it will fix the problem.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am
call_me_ishmail1
Oh but you did complain. And you would have kept complaining about it if you didn't get this position. But of course what would I know. I mean it wasn't like I didn't do my research first. After all, like you said, I am simply jealous of your great RP ability and am just accusing you of this because I secretly want to be your gay lover instead of whatever lover you currently have. Totally. Of course I will drop this, but simply because BB told me to. Might as well let you live in your own fantasy world were every accuser of yours is simply jealous of you, and if you don't get your way, a b***h and moan session about it will fix the problem.

honestly, right now the only one bitching about anything is you. So just shut up, Im not a Great RPer, I have people blow me out of the water many times in this guild and others. I was just saying that I can figure out ways around Jutsu quickly and easily so that when I have to post that I had to do them 3/3 times, It would look like no one has tried it before. Thats how I got through the ranks. So just stop this...it is pointless.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am
Oni_Soul
You just dont like the fact that I can RP rather well. Look, just chill out man, I started as an Academy Student, just like everyone, and I was promoted to Genin, Just like everyone. As a matter of fact in one of my posts, I said that I didnt want to be promoted from genin to Oinino or whatever that thing is called, because it wouldnt have been fair to the other Classmates. So you need to get that stick out of your a** and finally realize that we would be better friends than enemies.

If that from Irish??
He's an idiot he told like other genin the same thing
Also it's a side rank with nothing really special just a different job to do for the village rofl  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 am
Wow. That's pathetic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 am
call_me_ishmail1
Wow. That's pathetic. that oni bragged about not taking it.

You do know you are to blame with half of the guild leaving...  

Oni_Soul

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 am
Hey oni, what was that about arguing being pointless? Yet here you are trying to provoke me into arguing with you again. Strange... sounds a little hypocritical to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:06 am
call_me_ishmail1
Hey oni, what was that about arguing being pointless? Yet here you are trying to provoke me into arguing with you again. Strange... sounds a little hypocritical to me.

I'm just trying to end this man. If you want to finally end this fued then we can set up a fight. But either way this needs to end, Now.  

Oni_Soul

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am
well everyones a hypoctrit really, I tell ppl to be patient in this guild but in RL I don't like waiting.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff