Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Elvan God Kiero
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Elvan God Kiero
wen i save her, you dead! *kills fire, puts away weapons and follows*
Aleta notices shouting coming form the corridor, and it sounds like a fight. She turns and slays the last simuloated demon and investigates

OOC: (we're in a snow village place, unless u can teleport it will take 5 days to get here)
(oops...O_o didn't know, sorry!)

its kk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm
Retsu ends up at a bottom of a fall mountain and looks up it "You guys ready for a long hike?"  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm
if i wasnt could i go home? -_-"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 pm
Looks at Kiero "Of course I dont see any resistance from SIN or anything. You can head home if its too cold for you." It begins snowing pretty hard  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm
i-its not too cold, im just worried about.. my... *says in a small voice*arm...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm
"Well then come on." He begins climbing up the side of the mountain  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm
*hesitated but than starts climbing* can i yodle?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
"If you want to be stuck under a...... wait" Looks at the mountain "Yes actually go ahead and make sure you start a avalanche. Just be ready to get out of the way."  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm
if you acually want one than screw my 1st grade singing skills! *snaps fingers and fire melts some snow, starting an avalaunch* ok, lets move! *tries to reach over with mechanical arm but cant move it* oh s**t! my arm! it froze!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm
'The perception diverter was developed in the wake of the Zurg invasion by a devoted guild of fans of a science fiction show, the diverter effectively makes sure that no-one happens to look in the general direction of the possesor of the diverter.' Aros says to the girl, 'I was given it by a member of that guild who I helped to the Gambino ferry.'  

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 pm
A News Reporter drove up and found the group with his SUV. He got out of the vehicle and said "Hey, I'm up for fighting SIN I have weapons". he then opened the back to SMGs, RPGS, Miniguns, Assault Rifles and Grenade Launchers. The news Reporter grabbed an M4A1 and Grenade launcher and let everyone else pick  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm
G0h4n1234
A News Reporter drove up and found the group with his SUV. He got out of the vehicle and said "Hey, I'm up for fighting SIN I have weapons". he then opened the back to SMGs, RPGS, Miniguns, Assault Rifles and Grenade Launchers. The news Reporter grabbed an M4A1 and Grenade launcher and let everyone else pick

(some of us r at a mountain, and others r at Utopia)  

TheElvanGod

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm
Retsu grabs Kiero and runs away to avoid the avalanche. The snow mist from the avalanche disappears What looked like a mountain appears to be a huge temple. "There it is. The Frozen Temple of the Elementals."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:32 pm
*sets a small fire to defrost me arm* yea, cool...  

TheElvanGod

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm
Heads up to the door. "Now how to open the door." retsu stands there thinking.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff