Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro was baffled by the calmness of his foe from the leaf. "Whats this guys deal? His confidence is through the roof...especially for being in foreign land." The man started to approach as Hiro stumbled backwards. "Dont come any closer, Im warning you." Hiros voice raised as the tension grew. Hiro stood strong as the shinobi approached, up til the point where Hiro was looking up at his enemy. With a firm push Hiro was pushed aside, giving off the sense that Hiro was wasted space.

The man then made his way down the steps and into the main hall as he began his retreat. Unfortunately for the rogue ninja, Hiro knew his own village library better than the spy, as Hiro quickly navigate the back halls of the structure and was able to cut off the ninja once more. This time by the stairs between the second and first floor. His stuborn glare darted towards the spy as Hiro resumed his defensive between the spy and his exit. "Im not just about to let a spy waltz out of here with secrets of the Rain," Hiro was unsure if the man would be caring Rain intel, or not, but either way it was Rain ninja protocol to subdue any threat to the village.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 am
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

Damn. No way that went unnoticed.
                                                                  Sojiro's attempts at quieting the young shinobi had failed, so what was he to do next? Lowering his arms, Sojiro looked down at the first floor. The shinobi would of surely heard the commotion. "Yes, well. If you had any secrets worth stealing, I think I would've tried to get out of here a little faster, don't you think? Trust me, I've no piece of intel that would jeopardize Amegakure's safety. I suggest you let me leave before things get a little... Hairy." Sojiro was trying to be as peaceful as possible, but if he was attacked, everyone would feel the counterattack. The genin in the corner, the Jounin, Hiro, and even the librarian would all be under the range of Sojiro's jutsu. Still, Sojiro needed one last thing to show he wasn't messing around. It might be perceived as a threat anyway, but Sojiro had to show he had the bigger balls.

Putting his left hip forward a bit, Sojiro let his left hand rest on his black katana, embued with golden bamboo embroidery. Both the sword and sheath were true aesthetic beauties, but their appearance was not to inspire confidence, but rather instill fear. In the front of his mind, Sojiro guessed the one standing before him was determined, and wouldn't be played for a fool. If the kid didn't move, Sojiro would enforce his strength.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The jounin had in fact heard the commotion, and with the two genin gone, his attention was completely on Hiro and the spy situation. Kemuri was a little proud that Hiro had discovered the spy, but to him it was clear that Sojiro was going to resist. Slowly, Kemuri made his way to the stairs and began scaling them. Truth it was rain protocol to capture Sojiro, but they kept nothing incriminating in the library, there was no way for the spy to have gotten anything important here. So in this case he was testing the young boy, seeing how he handled things before informing him of his promotion. If the situation got out of hand, he would stop them. He was in fact a master of capture and subduction, he could bind them with no risk of injury.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

"Be that as it may, Rain protocol states that any threat to this village, despite how dire, should be pursued and subdued. Now...last chance to surrender yourself over." It wasnt like Hiro to preach, but in the line of duty he was willing to make an exception. The mild humming of the chalkra infused shuriken, in Hiros hand, was slowly becoming more and more annoying as Hiros arm was cocked back in a prepared throwing stance.

Keeping a clear watch on the spy's sword, Hiro had an edgy feeling that this ninja of the leaf had no intention of backing down. After all who would give into the demands of a genin right?I just have to keep him from leaving, surely if he were to strike he would not only expose whatever disguise he has left, but he would be breaking international ties with our villages. Running the numbers in his head, Hiro had already began to formulate his plan of attack...if it came to that.

((Situational music? I think so : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcMudMc7Mzo ))

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:16 am
((I find this more fitting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYMrDKRynwE ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:45 pm
(( xD oh Kaiba...you spoiled brat you. Well if we wanted to stick to the Naruto Criteria this would be more appropriate---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxn2F_7pA3o&feature=related

On a side note Im saving this sound clip for when the Chunin Duo (Hiro and X) appear at the scene---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfvee64XLbY&feature=related ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Naruto Criteria? - KOKUTEN - I win.

Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"I really don't have time for this, but if you're going to persist..."

Sojiro sighed, closing his eyes for a mere moment, then stepped forward, quickly blocking with his own forearm to diffuse any attempt that Hiro might try in order to throw the shuriken. Even though Sojiro was a Ninjutsu type shinobi, his Taijutsu and Kenjutsu was more than enough to hold off whatever Hiro could throw at him... Or so he thought.

Sojiro's attention was not fully on Hiro. To be honest, he thought about the other shinobi in the library, obviously a Jonin. He'd have to make sure to be ready for a flanking attack at any moment. Still locking his arm against Hiro's, Sojiro let his open palm fly towards Hiro's midsection. This was a gentle attack, since it's purpose was only to push the Genin back.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

((Here the music for Hiros Counter Strike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PyHDKWU5k))

Hiro's eyes widened as the enemy moved in to strike. As usual, the enemy played into Hiro's hands. Having the enemy go on the offensive meant that he would have to infiltrate Hiro's turf, which Hiro had dug in for defence.

As the spies arm thrusted forward, Hiro quickly lifted his foot and stomped it back down on the floor beneath him, pointing his foot forward into the direction of his attacker. On contact with the ground, a surging wind lunged forward pushing everything in its path. The gale surge was originally meant for outdoor combat, but within the narrow aisles of the library Hiro used his surroundings as a wind tunnel allowing the Gale surge to strike with more ferocity and force. Behind the veil of wind, Hiro raised his hand in front of him, making a one-handed seal as a clone poofed to his side.

Simultaneously both Hiro and the clone launched there three shuriken barrages, making six shuriken in all. Unlike the spy, who was moving against the Gale Surge, the shuriken barrage was moving with the wind, allowing them to move at an accelerated rate. The projectiles spun through the air with ease as a chalkra lined wire trailled from behind them. Focusing hard through the wind, Hiro would then try to navigate the shuriken to entangle around the spy in an attempt to bind the over confident spy.

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:34 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Continuing up the stairs, it was almost as if Kemuri was ignoring the fight all together. The Shinobi sort of yawned a bit, a small amount of smoke coming from his mouth, yet he had no cigarette. Arriving at the bottom of the stair, he looked up to see the battle, eyes dull and an expression to match. His hair whipped around from Hiro's attack, and he squinted a bit, wishing he still worse the glasses he had a a Genin and chunin. In fact he greatly enjoyed the chunin ones, the way they put everything in a blue hue was calming. The jounin remained at the bottom of the stairs, not making ant sign to advance.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 pm
Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"Oh, please! Mixing Kenjutsu and Fuuton? This is a technique I've seen one too many times to fall for!"

Sojiro yelled over the sound of the jutsu that ravaged the library, tearing up books and sending ripped pages and other debris flying around the room in a flurry. Wind may not of been his element, but Sojiro was one who studied elements very carefully. Wind was particularly tricky to control, but the young lad in front of him knew how to use it well. Drawing his sword in a flash, Sojiro smacked the advancing shuriken away with a single swipe. However, the male wasn't done yet. He felt the gale pushing against his body, urging him backwards... So he let it. Hopping into the air, he let the current of wind carry him back a few yards, then grabbed hold of a bolted down bookcase. Paper fell like snow, torn from the seizing currents.

Jeez, this kid isn't worried about tearing up his own library? Fine, I guess I won't have to worry about damaging this place, then.

Sojiro held onto his sheath with his left hand, and with his right, he stabbed his katana into the ground next to him. The wind from the jutsu began to die down, and the paper began to fall back towards the ground. Sojiro knew now was the time to act. Holding his right hand in a jutsu sign, he held it for a moment, then grabbed hold of his sword once again, sheathing the blade and holding the sheath two feet away from his body. The ninjutsuist could see Hiro and his clone standing at the opposite end of the library now. "Here comes the crush. Get ready." Sojiro warned Hiro intentionally, his right hand hovering over his sword's handle. A moment later, Sojiro disappeared as the final pages floated down to the library floor, cutting off Hiro's sight of his opponent for only a moment. In that moment, Sojiro closed that 4 yard distance, his blade being drawn as he stomped his left foot back and his front foot forward, drawing his sword with superb speed and accuracy. He was aiming for Hiro's midsection, even though his intent was NOT to cleave the boy in half, but rather hit him with the blunt end of the blade.

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro gazed through the wind surge of wind, trying to see if he snared his target as the metallic twang of two medals colliding echoed through the hall. "Damn," Hiro could only assume that the shuriken trap wasn't successful as he began to loosen the bandages that held his Windmill Shuriken to his back. "This guy may be good, but every ninja has his flaw...I just need to exploit it," Hiro thought as he planned out his next move. Hiro grasped the Windmill Shuriken as he began to form the bond between him, and his weapon. With this chalkra bond running across his forearm, Hiros turned the large projectile into a shield, similar to a shield of a spartan warrior.

The pages of text were near finishing their decent to the ground as the wind died down, thus returning Hiro's visual on the target. Hiro was discouraged at the damage done to the library text, but it was all in the act of self defence. The spy was quick, already on the offensive approach once again. Buying himself a little more time to gauge his opponent, Hiro's clone sprang into action as it took point. This would allow Hiro more time to compile enough information for a formidable counter response.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Mai and Yumi

The twins walked, actually very slowly, observing every inch that they could. Both of their faces obscured by a partial mask up to their nose and goggles over their eyes, this was their uniform as snow ninjas long ago.

They entered the library and upon seeing a fierce battle the two stopped, who was who? Who was the instigator? Yumi had a certain curiousity for this while Mai was content in just watching with her sister.

Kazelli2

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"GUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" came Kemuri commanding voice from the stairs below. He knew all to well the situation, but it appeared the genin had yet to notice his arrival. It was clear to the Jounin that Sojiro was no real threat, not that his skills were not formidable, but his actions said he was being kind to Hiro. Of course Kemuri could never be ok with the green mans intrusion and actions, but he could respect him in the way he fought back. He mulled the next few moves over in his mind, most leading to a fight between himself and the spy, but never the less he hoped it would not come to that. Whoever the man was he probably had friends, and those friends would come looking for him.

Ame was strong, but not ready for war. Kemuri had done a splendid job keeping the shinobi out of trouble, but is seemed more and more outsiders were visiting the little village each day. If this continued at the current rate then he would need to make sure everyone understood village relations. Two strange looking shinobi entered the building. The outfits strange, something he had never seen since Snow had vanished years before his time. Even the gender was hidden from him, and this worried the man. He hated dealing with outsiders, wishing he could just lock the gates and never let anyone inside.

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro focused on the enemy in front of him when suddenly he heard the loud uproar of his mentor, Kemuri-Sensei. It appeared that Hiro was so focused on what was infront of him, that he wasnt paying attention to behind him. A little shooken up, Hiro responded to his mentor. "!! Kemuri Sensei....you showed up just in time. I was shadowing this guy and I caught him lurking through historical records of the rain. I have a good feeling that he's a spy." Hiro remained focused on the oncoming shinobi, in case he decided to continue his pursuit.

Knowing Kemuri, Hiro felt like he would get a good lecture for the damage done to the library, or worse more time in the guidance center. Hopefully his teacher would listen to Hiro's reasoning before making a hasty decision.

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm
((Cause Leaf sends so many S - ranks to spy on a village with two Jounin. No offense Sin or Rus.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff