Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:23 am
Noa Hayato

' Well, a good laugh can cure a lot of things', Noa said with an awfully serious face. She tried not to laugh at Arekkuu.''The tears that come out of your eyes when you laugh have elements in it that make things cure faster. When you laugh, you activate certain parts of the brain that tell your body to regenerate and surpress pain''
She then couldn't hold herself anymore and she laughed along with Arekku. It was a long time since she had such a laugh, most of the time she just smiled. Her sides started to hurt from laughing and she got down on her knees to keep her balance.
'Maybe we should do something serious again. This laughing is hurting me more and more', Noa laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku tried to get serious again though he still had his goofy smile on his face,"Well I'm glad to see hehe you have some hahaha knowledge of the human hahaha body." Arekku said standing up straight he was usually very carefree like this though it had been a while since he laughed.

"Alright back to teaching ya Noa, I forgot the main reason you were here haha you made me have to much fun." Arekku said as he grabbed a kunai and cut himself open,"First is the more advance healing hands the normal Chiyute no Jutsu, creating a more focus ball of healing chakra your able to do this." Arekku said as he started to heal his arm.

"Now the next one might be helpful in both a fight an medical treatments." Arekku said as his hand became covered by an aura of chakra,"Chakra no Mesu, this one can be used in to many ways especially in battle." Arekku said as he put his hand next to his skin, he cringed in pain a little,"I just cut my bicep without breaking the skin see." Arekku said as he grabbed a kunai and cut his skin a little to show her.

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am
Noa Hayato

' I didn't do it on purpose!', Noa said offensive,' After all, you're the one who made a mistake with that drug', she said winking at him.
She looked very carefully at the ripped bicep, she had to pull it off too. It was a clean cut, meaning the chakra was very sharp to be able to do that.
She decided to do that first.

She concentrated chakra in her hands, trying to get her healing element in it. It faltered a bit, but she managed to get it there. It was far from sharp and was flickering all the time(1/10).
She tried again, making the chakra smooth and even, so that it was compressed into a small glow around her hand, so she wouldn't loose much chakra due the flashy flow that would emerge otherwise. It would look cool though, but wasn't handy at all(2/10)
She then tried to sharpen her chakra, she imagined that it became a knife, a very sharp knife that the butcher used to cut raw meat. Her chakra flow changed, but when she tried it on the branch of a tree it wouldn't cut anything(3/10)
Noa tried again, making the medical chakra even more compressed and sharp and she managed to put a scratch on the branch of the same tree. Though it wasn't suppose to show on the outside. She had to figured a way to keep it sharp and cut on the inside of someone's body(4/10)

She tried it on her own body. Her first humble try made a gash in her arm instead of cutting her bicep. She had to heal it right away, because otherwise it would be easy to cut the bicep(5/10).
In the ninja's next try, she tried to send the sharp healing chakra through her skin to her muscle, so it could cut there. She failed, and managed to open the previous wound again, but it didn't bleed that much. She healed herself again(6/10)
Noa smiled as she tried again. She was amazed by how quick she had learned these things compared to how slow she learned other jutsu. She always had an idea how to get the medical jutsu the right way, she had a lot more trouble figuring out suirou no jutsu. She tried again, but she didn't tear her bicep. She didn't cut herself either, so progress was made(7/10)

She tried to get the hang of it and did it again. She could feel her muscle hurt a little when she did the jutsu, or at least try to do it right. It wasn't ripped, it felt more like it was strained(8/10)
'Well, this will be my super move during battles, I'll just cut the muscles in their legs and capture them with water prison. No one will get killed and I win all the time. Sounds like fun to me', Noa smiled, as she continuead learning. She felt a sharp pain in her bicep, but it wasn't completly ripped. She could still use her arm when she wanted too, but it did hurt. (9/10)
She moved on to her tricep to learn this jutsu perfectly. There would be no real learning if you need two tries to cut a bicep. She balanced the chakra perfect and cutted her tricep in one try.(10/10)
'Damn, why do we have to practise these things on ourselves. It hurts a lot. Though I wouldn't wish this to someone else', Noa said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku placed both his hands on her body as she would quickly feel his healing power, though Arekku's was more intense than even a shinobi of the same ranked as him he smiled at her,"Haha well then you know what your patience are going through with this practice, well now heal my bicep with Chiyute please. Though I got to say you got an interesting strategy right there Noa." Arekku said as he showed her his arm.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 am
Noa Hayato

'Yes, Arekku-sensei', Noa smiled, as she placed her hands over Arekku's arm. She first checked his body for what was exactly wrong, because she wasn't skilled enough yet to see it with the naked eye. She tried to do it just the way she did the weaker Chiyute she had learned earlier. A chakra glow was formed around her hands as she started to heal the wound. The wound closed. She checked his body again and saw that she didn't managed to heal the muscle(1/10)
'Well, to learn this properly, I should rip you open again. Do I have your permission to do that? Sorry for being so polite, but I won't hurt anyone without their permission or if they're attacking me. That's the same as giving permission', Noa said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"It's training do what you must Noa." Arekku said just letting his arm relaxed to make himself forget the stinging sensation on his arm,"Go nuts."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am
Noa Hayato

' Alright then', Noa said, as she grabbed a kunai and reopened the wound.' Don't blame me if you can't heal yourself afterwards. I am a good and obedient girl.'
She did the same thing again, and concentrated on the muscles now too. She had to fix them somehow too, but with method was the best, she didn't knew. Again, only the wound healed and Noa had to cut it open to proceed with her training(2/10)'
She tried again, imagining the muscles come together just like the wound did. It didn't work out for the better, the cells of the muscles were still ripped at some places and the arm couldn't be used as it would normally be used.(3/10)
' This one is pretty difficult. I wonder how it works with healing bones. That must be even harder', Noa said as she increased her chakra flow. She thought it might be able to help to get the flaws out of the jutsu. Her next try involved imagining the muscles intwine again, so they would be strong. This didn't work out at all, nothing even happened. (4/10)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well give it a kiss and it should heal even if you mess around to much with it." Arekku said jokingly as she messed around with his arm.

Arekku then looked at her progress and tried to relax as he cut of the pain sensor from that arm to be able to stay still she did her thing,"Well the bone healer is really a pain to learn I will not lie to you on that."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Noa Hayato

She tried to resist, she knew she should resist, she just couldn't resist because it was Arekku. She kissed the wound on his arm.
'See, it isn't healed', Noa exclaimed as she continued to fix his arm. Her cheeks were glowing bright red and she wondered what had gotten into her. This wasn't like her at all. She was polite, not goofy like Arekku. She had never done something like this. It was all his fault.
She placed her hands over the wound and released her chakra. She felt some of the muscles healing right, but not all strings were attached as they chould be(5/10)
She used chakra scalpel to rip them open again and tried her best to heal them perfectly, again, she managed to nail the jutsu on only half of the bicep.(6/10)
She started to think of a new technique, and imagined every cell, every molecule in the muscle connecting. She still didn't healed the whole muscle, but the things that were connected were connected right. Though the cells were a bit damaged due the fact she poored a bit too much chakra in the jutsu(7/10).
She did it again, and let her chakra flow a bit more relaxed, not too much and not too little and healed part of the muscle correct. She felt her progress and smiled.(8/10)
She dared to look at Arekku again, she wasn't that red anymore.
' I think I mess enough with your body to heal it right. It won't be long now'.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was a little surprise to see her kiss her arm as he then smiled,"What are you talking about that healed my morale quite well another important part of being a doctor." Arekku said with a big grin on his face.

He kept smiling as she worked on his arm as she did it pretty well as she looked up,"Mmm well let see though I still say the kiss did the job, so maybe you should finish with it." Arekku said as he let the pain nerves connect back to his arms as he felt a sudden pain he checked himself if he was healed completely,"Good job Noa that was actually a pretty serious injury thanks for saving my shinobi career."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:55 pm
Noa Hayato

'Don't give any compliments before I have done the job properly', Noa said as she ripped the muscle apart again. She healed it again, the whole muscle contacted again, but she noticed one little string not contacting with the muscle(9/10)'
She fixed the last piece too and looked at her handywork. It looked pretty good, she admitted(10/10)
' About that kissing, do you suggest I should kiss all my male patients? I won't kiss anyone who I think is icky, they can be deathly wounded, but I won't', Noa said, putting on a face that showed how disgusting she found the thought of doing that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku squirmed and cringe in pain as this time he did feel the pain he was breathing hard a little bit in agony until she finish then look at her.

"Well not what I meant about kissing them though I wouldn't mind getting another one for myself. I meant that just try too keep there morale high and there more likely to heal quickly." Arekku said as he was moving around his arm and was checking it again then pinched her cheek playfully,"There good job this time for sure."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm
Noa Hayato

The more time she spended with him, the more she realised it. This kage was absolutely the most playfull person she had ever met. And he brought it out in her.
' Hmm, good moral is good training?', Noa reasoned as her eyes showed a playfull glimpse. She stood on her toes and kissed Arekku on his cheek.
' I wonder what my teammates will say if I tell them I have kissed the kusakage', Noa laughed at the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yup yup it is." Arekku said as he was kissed on the cheek by her and then smiled.

Arekku then just laughed a little,"Well I might be the Kusakage, but I'm also still just a teenager so it shouldn't be too much of surprise I think." Arekku said rubbing his head thinking it over.

Then he suddenly kissed her forehead,"Thanks for the company at least." Arekku smiling greatly as he then just stretch,"So how about a break from medical and I teach ya some Taijutsu?" Arekku asked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm
Noa Hayato

' Well, maybe they don't know that. I can tell them that we kissed with a sunset view and that you asked me to marry you. They will have a very wrong view of me then, and maybe be scared that you come kill them if they hurt me. Sorry, I got carried away. Forgive me', Noa said, as she wanted to back away. Suddenly he kissed her on her forehead! Noa's cheeks ran red again. How come she was always in this kind of situations?
In her mind, she now had the view of her marrying Arekku and she shook her head to get rid of it. This was even more dangerous dan imagining that Myoto was the angel of death that came to earth to whipe Konoha away.
' I would love to learn some taijutsu, if you can teach me, Arekku-sama', said Noa, she was happy her polite and normal side was still alive.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff