Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kowaii's Home on the Sandy Plains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:50 pm
Kowaii entered his house, sealing the doors behind him as not to let in the sand storm from outside. "What should I learn first?" Kowaii said, as he removed a scroll from his gourd. "Hmmm, I shoulda probably practice some Taijutsu, never know when I might get screwed otherwise." He said, reading over the rest of the Desert fist style taijutsu that was in his scroll. "Stage two, I'm going to learn you." He said out of sheer boredom.

Kowaii initiated the jutsu by having the sand on the ground begin to slither onto his body. After waiting for a few minutes of having sand slither onto his body, he tried to walk around. It was very difficult due to the extra weight he was carrying. "Wow, a hundred and twenty pounds is no walk in the park." He said walking some more.

After walking for about half an hour, Kowaii began to get used to the extra weight. As he walked, he read the scroll about further details of the style. As he read the final stage of the style, he went wide eyed. "I need to carry four hundred pounds?!" He exlaimed, yet contiued to pick up his pace.

After another half hour, Kowaii was really used to the weight and ran a bit to see if it still affected him. After a quick run around the ground floor, he stopped and began to stretch. Once his back made a ninety degree angle with his legs, he tried bending farther to check his progress.

As he kept stretching, Kowaii became more flexible. After what seemed like a thousand years of bending, Kowaii began to bend further then before. His head came down to the ground, barely bending his legs. "I did not know a person could bend this way." Kowaii said as he began to upright himself untill he came to his full height.

(LEARNED)
Quote:
Stage Two

Amount of Sand: 3 Gallons
Weight: 60 pounds each set (120 with both arm and leg weights)

The user's control over the sand increases only a small bit, but enough for a piece of the style's original purpose is made. The sand is able to separate from the user's body, but only for about an inch, which isn't enough for the desired effect. The user's attack would be executed in a fashion that would give extra damage, and more of a stinging sensation with the hit as the sand's physical properties apply to attacks at this point.

The practitioner gains a little something at this stage. With more control over the sand, the flexibility is something that the user now quickly catches onto. The level that they have reached is rather superb, especially for a Genin-level practitionists. With this, they have been able to move their back all the way until their head reaches the ground and pull themselves back up. This comes in handy when using the Taijutsu as a practitioner can easily perform maneuvers that would help them dodge.

Kowaii quickly read over the jutsu as he brought more sand onto him. "Now I have to dance?" Kowaii asked the scroll. As he focused on his 'armor' he made the necessary space of three inches. "Well, let's get to it." Kowaii said, immediately starting his training.

Instead of starting with his flexibility, Kowaii walked to a wall to see what the effects of his attacks were. He punched a wall as hard as he could and penetrated a fist sized hole in the wall. It wasn't too hard to believe he made the hole, seeing as how he had over a hundred pounds smashing into a certain spot of the wall. The extra sand that flowed in would help later.

Kowaii then moved to the centre of the room and began spinning in circles. He threw his legs up at random times as well as lowered his back. "I think I am getting the hang of this." Kowaii said to himself.

Kowaii continued dancing all over the floor. This included anywhere from break-dancing to other rhythmetic dances, like a tango. He became semi embarresed at this, but continued. He figured that if he got good enough, he could impress people. "I think that is enough training with that." Kowaii said, getting tired due to dancing while wearing an extra one hundred and sixty pounds.

(Learned)
Quote:
Stage Three

Amount of Sand: 4 Gallons
Weight: 80 pounds (160 pounds total for both arms and legs)

The "control" over the sand is what is focused in this stage, the reason why the amount of sand carried in the weight didn't increase at the same rate as before. The sand ability has been developed well here, as the user of this style can now separate the sand from their body for up to 3 inches, enough for the first AND second hits to occur beautifully in cooperation. The sand's stinging sensation becomes multiplied once the user gets their hit off.

The practitioners of this style now can perform on the streets like it was nearly nothing. Their flexibility training is to dance, to tell the truth. The user can easily perform a stationary backhand spring, and can spin their body on their heel while changing the body's position, such as leaning back. This is preparation for the next level.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Kowaii decided to head back to Shoku's house to see how she was doing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items