Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
I just realized something about 2012, december 21st Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 pm
SNAKE
SNAAAAKE
OHHHH IT'S A SNAAAAKE  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:53 pm
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
That's the real gift
The end of EVERYTHING
hoo boy
can't wait

That's the spirit! 3nodding  

Phoenix 038

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 pm
It is!

@Chiyuri btw, nice choice of sig. xkcd are pretty awesome razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 pm
KeJoRo
It is!

@Chiyuri btw, nice choice of sig. xkcd are pretty awesome razz

It's more because I'm canonically a scientist than xkcd. (Tis be a cosplay account that now doubles as my main) Sometimes their comics can be a little to complicated for me.  

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:14 pm
lol, I know what you mean, but, for the most part, they are really funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Heh
You made remind that "Twilight in 4chan" comic. Fun fun fun.  

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 pm
I know which one you mean xd

"Edward ran his hand through his golden hair as he logged onto 4chan.org, the darkest place on the internet where all of his vampire friends hung out."

That was from memory, so most of it is probably wrong, but it still gets the point across razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, according to the Bible we weren't supposed to celebrate Christmas to begin with. sweatdrop

Don't ask for proof. My super-Christian sister told me. xp

AlskaNoelle

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:35 pm
KeJoRo
"Edward ran his hand through his golden hair as he logged onto Gaia's B.O.O Guild, the darkest place on the internet where all of his vampire friends hung out."

Fix'd for current events  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Haha, appropriate fix.

@AlskaNoelle Yeah, thats right, apparently Jesus was born some time in August if I remember right. Also, please don't kill me. *hides*  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 am
color me with roses
I do not believe that the theories of December 21st, 2012 are clearly just another doomsday cult prediction. Nobody knows when the world ends, we are only human. Mayans were more advanced in technology back in the day, but we are more advanced then they were then, so the fact that their "astrologists" could have predicted it, we would've found out as well, if our "astrologists" are more advanced than others. i'm religious, and I think that God ends the world like a thief in the night, and He will only know when it ends. for those of you who don't, I will be praying.
Mayans had calenders on rocks, and lets face it; how far could they make the calender anyways? They could've ran out of space, or the time when they ended the calender, they disappeared.
Another theory was that every plant would be lined up, and Mercury would block the light for earth killing us.
O <-- size of sun
O<-- size of Mercury
Mercury can't "black the sun" because the sun is 5x bigger than Mercury. And they rotate constantly, so sometime in history--it's all been aligned before.

The moon is smaller than the sun also, and it still blocks the sun during an eclipse.

@KeJoRo and everyone else: Enough. This thread is for discussing 2012, stay on topic now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
color me with roses
I do not believe that the theories of December 21st, 2012 are clearly just another doomsday cult prediction. Nobody knows when the world ends, we are only human. Mayans were more advanced in technology back in the day, but we are more advanced then they were then, so the fact that their "astrologists" could have predicted it, we would've found out as well, if our "astrologists" are more advanced than others. i'm religious, and I think that God ends the world like a thief in the night, and He will only know when it ends. for those of you who don't, I will be praying.
Mayans had calenders on rocks, and lets face it; how far could they make the calender anyways? They could've ran out of space, or the time when they ended the calender, they disappeared.
Another theory was that every plant would be lined up, and Mercury would block the light for earth killing us.
O <-- size of sun
O<-- size of Mercury
Mercury can't "black the sun" because the sun is 5x bigger than Mercury. And they rotate constantly, so sometime in history--it's all been aligned before.

The moon is smaller than the sun also, and it still blocks the sun during an eclipse.

@KeJoRo and everyone else: Enough. This thread is for discussing 2012, stay on topic now.
Dude, Mercury can't block out the sun at all. -_- Its to close, and waaaaaay to small. There's physics involved....I just forgot what goes into the equations! blaugh Yes, I think our very solar system will dissappear when out sun goes nova. There will certainly be some kind of life on Earth even after 2012. Cockroaches, and archebacteria. Those things can survive ANYTHING!! XD Who knows? Evolution will start over. (not that it ever stoped, just primitive things will evolve into intellegent life eventually) Maybe cckroaches will evolve into intelligent beings, and they shall finally have...."WORLD DOMINATION!!"  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DylanLH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:33 pm
the world wont end 2012 man (and girls) have been guessing the end of the world since cavemen discoverd fire stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:41 pm
DylanLH
the world wont end 2012 man (and girls) have been guessing the end of the world since cavemen discoverd fire stare

Yes, thats true. Remember when people thought the world was going to end on 6-6-06?! XD  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

AmeeraSakura

5,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am
guys, don't you know the world will soon end? soon, too. unless you put double locks on the basement door. cause when basement cat gets out, you know (s)he will tak ovr teh wurld.

User Image  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces