Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 am
I feel like a tank ran over me then backed up just for the hell of it, Onyx thought. He let the Void form, blocking out pain and nearly everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 am
I feel like a cement truck ran over me, then a motorcycle. Ouch. Acos thought. She felt something on her back. She turned her head, then jumped up, startled, when she saw two small wings on her back. Lucky me. I get two useless wings that I don't want.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 am
A chuckle escaped Onyx. You and me both.... he thought, watching from the Void as his body collapsed from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 am
Yup. Stupid cement truck... Acos thought, trying to ignore the pain.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am
(You know Onyx can't reply now... he's out cold.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 am
((Yea...I know.))

Acos' vision went black, and she fell.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:46 am
((I think this may drive the others crazy, since now both Onyx and Acos are out cold and will be likely for a while...)) twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am
((Yea...wonder what Sukari will do. twisted ))  

watertrainer21

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm
Sasori could only watch as Onyx worked to save Acos. She goes to retrieve their bodies and pulls the to a safe spot away from Skurai where she could guard them until they recovered. She holds her staff ready to send a flaming fury at Skurai if he approached.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:23 pm
((Yaay! Bodygaurd!!)) blaugh  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:15 pm
((Well you guys are just full of surprises crying Nice recovery, I was afraid that we were going to lose our comedy cool ))

Eiji sighed with relief now that Acos was saved. He then turned to Skurai with a smirk of victory, "Well it looks like your planned failed. Now that you have your sword, the compass?" Eiji commands unaware that Skurai had already made the trade. He unsheathes one of his swords and points it at Skurai, the stone regaining its original glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Acos, still unconsious, opened her hand. The compass clattered out, a bit rusted.  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 pm
"He looked over at the guardians and saw what happened. He could care less. He approached Eiji and told him "Look, you friends keep following us trying to protect you...but you dont need protecting from me, I wont hurt you. Plus there starting to annoy the hell out of me. As for the compss your friends have it, I dont need it. I made a copy...you didnt think I would just give up our chance to finding the stones? Dont be naive. But that doesnt matter. Theres something I need to show you about our family and your birthright. You belong at my side, as my brother, not with those guardians. Family comes first always. Now were going to leave them and go to a place where we cant be followed no matter what." He took Eiji's arm and they vanished. They reappeared in a floating city. But the city itself were ruins. Very old and very ancient. The city was vast and was tall with gigantic buildings. "Welcome...to the City of Angels."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm
((...did Eiji just get teleported to the City of Angels? And where is Tarik?))  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 pm
((yup...thats how I roll.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games