Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku finished his food then stood up to clean off his plate as he walked over to where she was. He started to clean his plate slowly she had thrown many things to him an he had to think of each one carefully. "Well for now I still think I can handle the genin for a little while, so I guess I'll test ya out for ANBU first we need to rebuild that place I believe." Arekku said as he finished cleaning his plate as well his glass. Arekku stretch up his body trying to reach the sky an yawn a little,"So whenever your ready let's do this Shoko." Arekku said smiling as he took her hand and brought it up to him and kissed it.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm
NUR

User Image

Blushing Shoko smiles and nods her head again. "I'm ready. This should be fun." Looking around her house she sees that everything is ready and nice and tidy, she is ready for the day now.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku kissed Shoko's lips before he let her go again and looked at her with some sharp eyes this time,"Well get anything you might need, like your ninja gear and well meet me at the Spring of Rejuvenation." Arekku said smiling as he headed out off the cave slowly.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm
As Arekku was leaving, Shiro ran up on Sadaharu, and straight into the wall with a large, resounding, thud. After letting out a large sigh, he hopped off his dog and waited for the door to open again.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm
NUR

User Image

blushing even heavier Shoko watches as Arekku suavly walks away. Going upstairs Shoko gets all her ninja gear on. Including clay and all her weapons, scrolls, armor, etc. Finally ready to leave and meet up with Arekku. Shoko jumps out her window landing on the shore and walking across the lake of her cave to exit it. The door opens quickly as Shoko walks up to it. She notices right away the same dog from before and Shiro sprawled out on the ground. "hehe. How long have you been waiting there?" Shoko says looking to Shiro with a smug smile remembering old times. "Well I was actually on my way to meet up with Kusakage-sama to test myself."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 pm
Shiro got up and just smiled. "Not long. Well if you want to then hop on my dog. We can get there faster if you wanted." He said while hopping back onto his dog and holding a hand out to shoko.

((Guide me if you want.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 pm
"To the spring of rejuvination!" Shoko says while jumping on the dogs back and holding tight onto Shiro. Pointing to the horizon, but in the wrong direction of the spring....Shoko then turns around. "That way I mean!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm
Letting out a little laugh Sadaharu starts turning to the springs. "I think he knows where to go. Just hold on tight. He tends to be fast." A few seconds after he got done, they were off in the same large white blur.

((I'll let you do the post at the springs if you want.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am
((i posted at the spring just waiting for naito to respond.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm
Kasumi held onto Shoko tight, her head still on her shoulder and whispered. "it's not fair...It's just not fair." She said tears still in her eyes.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm
Kasumi's pain deep than the very cave they sit her hugging in. "Noting ever is. We are both meant to struggle our way through this unfair world as long as it remains the way it is." Shoko hugs tightly onto Kasumi, Her energy alone giving Shoko energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Kasumi kept crying and slowly stopped as she fell asleep in Shoko's arms. She did that a lot, and liked doing that. Though she couldn't feel Shoko though that metal skin, she liked to beleive she could feel her and her warmth  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm
"Oh Kasumi." Shoko pets her hair, now she must be the one to regain her energy and quickly. She has been resting up for some time, but her head still aches can she get Kasumi to comfort? I guess Shoko's arms will have to do for now. As the water trickle past them Shoko can't help but to smile, her forge in the middle island below the arc of a waterfall. This room welcoming, comforting to all who enter and yet the perfect place for Shoko to study, train and build. Not much time has gone by that she has been able to relax, nor does she feel she can right now either. In fact it weighs Shoko down heavily to think that Kasumi is so troubled like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Kasumi snored softly as she cuddled up to Shoko, this is the first time Kasumi has actully let down her guard and slept since the news of her parents disappearance.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 pm
SHoko stands up and brings her Kasumi to her room nearby She carries her in her arms through her garden and into Shokos house. Up the stairs and into her room, Where she lay Kasumi down on the bed peacefully. Drapes around the bed provide a little secrecy, the warmth of Shoko can easily be felt to Kasumi as she cuddles next to her and lets them both fall asleep the clay/earthen door closed tightly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff