Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 pm
Kazuma smiled and walked over to a tree " Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist)" and he slammed his ahnd into the tree and it shattered with explosive force. He then tossed a scrool of konoha taijutsu at Nakashima "I am not sure about me learning those" he said and shrugged "What other technuiqe do you want to learn" he asked witha smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm
Nakashima watched his father's every movement examining every minescule detail of his form so that he might better execute the technique shown to him. Pulling his hand back to his chest he stepped closer to a tree and slammed his hand into the base of a nearby tree. The impact sent a light shock through the tree and caused Nakashima's palm to turn red but nothing else happened. (1/3)

"I've got the form down so now I need to send out a wave of chakra when I hit." Nakashima said calmly to himself. Closing his eyes he placed a hand upon the surface of the tree and released a wave of chakra from his hand. The wave of chakra alone was enough to cause the tree itself to shudder forcefully. (2/3)

"Alright this should be it." Nakashima said as he pulled his hand back to his chest and took a step back. Shifting his weight forward Nakashima thrust his open hand forward when his palm struck the tree it caused the tree to convulse violently before it snapped in half where he had struck it's surface. (3/3)

"Hoorah...I got it." Nakashima said as a warm smile spread across his lips. "Can you teach me the Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm) next?" Nakashima asked innocently as he looked up at his father with a smiling face.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 am
Kazuma nodded "I will teach you anything you want, I cna't have my son not passing the chuunin exams" he said with a smile, he was proud that his son was doing good. Kazuma went to a practice dummie that was in the training grounds. He got into a fighting stance and gathered chakra to his hand "Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)" when he pushed his hand forward nothing happened though.(1/3)

Kazuma got back in his stance and focused chakra to his hand again "Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)", he pushed his palm through the air and this time the dummie went back a little but it wasn't complete.(2/2)

Kazuma got back in the stance and focused his chakra and imagined winds blowing hard, "Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)", his palm went forward and anyone with a byakugan could see that a wave of chakra hit the dummie which went flying off its post.(3/3)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 am
Nakashima watched his father performing the technique he had requested, Nakashima watched his father performing the technique he had requested, while casually scratching his chin curiously at the brief trouble his father seemed to have. ~ Hmmm…he was probably just showing me the proper form to make sure I had an easier time. ~ He thought to himself. Nakashima then fell backwards into a loose and fluid fighting stance before practicing the techniques form. He pulled on hand tight to his ribs and thrust his other palm out towards another training dummy. (1/3)

The dummy didn’t move of course because Nakashima hadn’t emitted any chakra from his hands. This time however, he focused chakra into the palm of his hand and when he thrust his palm outward at the training dummy the arms and legs moved lightly but not to his satisfaction. (2/3)

Nakashima concentrated a little harder and focused his chakra into the palm of his hand then condensed it into a smaller area about the size of what the leaf symbol on his head band would be equal to. Nakashima then quickly fell into a deeper and more rigid stance before shifting his weight forward and thrusting his palm outwards at the training dummy. "Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)." Nakashima said softly. This time the dummy flew backwards away from him snapping the post that held it aloft in half. (3/3)

(Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm) 3/3)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:56 am
Kazuma smiled "What now?" he said and got ready to do any jutsu asked of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 am
"Hmmm...how about Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)?" Nakashima said with a calm and content smile he was quite happy that he was getting training from his father.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 am
Kazuma smiled and walked to another training dummie, he got into a fighting stance "Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)", but no divination circle appeared.(1/3)

Kazuma focused his chakra carefully this time, "Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)" a divination circle appeared but he wasn't able to move without it dissapearing.(2/3)

Kazuma focused his chakra to the best of his ability, "Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)" a divination circle appeared and he moved in a blink of an eye he was at the training dummie and hitting it so many times.(3/3)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 am
Nakashima mimicked his father’s movements and walked over to a nearby training dummy then dropped into a fighting stance. His arms were stretched out in the traditional Hyuuga style fighting pose, his left arm angled forward, down, and to the right; while his right arm was angled back, up, and to the left behind him. “Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima said calmly. (1/3)

Nakashima felt something was wrong but he pushed through anyway striking the training dummy sixty four times. Each strike landed on the training dummy where a tenketsu point would be on a normal person. “One more time. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima said as he focused his chakra into his hands and concentrated on the task at hand. This time Nakashima could see a divination circle with his activated byakugan. (2/3)

Nakashima knew that the outer ring of the Divination circle was his striking range, but for some reason he couldn’t move from his stance. He released the technique before cracking his neck calmly to loosen himself up. He once again fell into the customary Hyuuga style stance before attempting the technique again. “Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima said once more. This time however, he could see the divination circle and his body was able to move. He rushed forward in the blink of an eye striking the training dummy several times. “Eight Trigrams two palms…four palms…eight palms…sixteen palms…thirty-two palms…sixty-four palms!” each time he called a number out he struck the training dummy with a corresponding number of strikes. Each strike left a small charred dent in the dummy’s surface. (3/3)

(Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand) 3/3)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 am
Can you teach me Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand) now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 am
Kazuma got back into his fighting stance "Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand)", again no divination circle appeared.(1/3)

Kazuma focused his chakra, "Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand)" the divination circle appeared but everytime he moved his feet it started to waver.(2/3)

Kazuma sighed and focused his chakra to the best of his ability "Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand)" and sudden;t he was at the training dummie hitting it the correct amount each time.(3/3)

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 am
Nakashima mimicked his father’s movements and walked over to a nearby training dummy then dropped into a fighting stance. His arms were stretched out in the traditional Hyuuga style fighting pose, his left arm angled forward, down, and to the right; while his right arm was angled back, up, and to the left behind him. “ Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima said calmly. (1/3)

Nakashima felt something was wrong but he pushed through anyway striking the training dummy sixty four times. Each strike landed on the training dummy where a tenketsu point would be on a normal person. “One more time. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand).” Nakashima said as he focused his chakra into his hands and concentrated on the task at hand. This time Nakashima could see a divination circle with his activated byakugan. (2/3)

Nakashima knew that the outer ring of the Divination circle was his striking range, but for some reason he couldn’t move from his stance. He released the technique before cracking his neck calmly to loosen himself up. He once again fell into the customary Hyuuga style stance before attempting the technique again. “ Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand)." Nakashima said once more. This time however, he could see the divination circle and his body was able to move. He rushed forward in the blink of an eye striking the training dummy several times. “Eight Trigrams two palms…four palms…eight palms…sixteen palms…thirty-two palms…sixty-four palms...one-hundred twenty-eight!” each time he called a number out he struck the training dummy with a corresponding number of strikes. Each strike left a small charred dent in the dummy’s surface. (3/3)

(Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand) 3/3)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 am
Nakashima turned and walked over to his pack and opened the top revealing the still sleeping Toboe. He reached inside and took out two energy bars and tossed one to his dad, and watched as the now woken Toboe munched on a piece of jerky that he still had in his pocket. "Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin) would be another good one for me to learn." Nakashima said warmly.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am
Ryuuki walked into the training grounds. It appeared that the fighting that was at first raging on had come to a stop. He looked around to see Kazuma and a boy training, possibly for the upcoming exams. Akira and the hokage where farther down the training grounds, seemingly busy. "Kazuma-san! How's it going? Are you guys ok?" he called out, waving his arm in the air.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 am
Kazuma smiled and caught the energy bar, he ate it quickly and then smiled "I already know that move, I have used it since I was a gennin" he said and smiled. Kazuma got into his fighting stance "Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin)" he spune 360 degrees and a sphere was formed. He then looked at Ryuuki "We are okay, Ryoko left ending in a stalemate, I'm sure we will fight again" he said and shrugged.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 am
(( Buawahaha I am back rofl ))

A shadowy figure appeared on what was the training grounds of his enemy's grounds, the ghostly figure looked at Kazuma and whispered "Kazuma"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff