Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Xavier Legion - Open - Need Players Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Interesting?
Yes.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Maybe So.
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Gold!
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Katakeome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm
The eyepatch covering her face was only a small dent compared to what she revealed to him. Burns that would never fade away. Lacerations that chiseled ugly, random lines between her tan-spotted fur. Her ear bore the mark of what appeared to be a burn, possibly from a poker or a cigarette, maybe even a small caliber bullet.
It didn't take a lot of imagination to see Nico as the cute young mouse she said she was, and even less to imagine what else she hid behind her coveralls. He smiles lightly, but stays silent as she continues, cursing Mckaela and throwing a few weak, if not playful punches his way. With a couple easy movements, he dodges the first three, but the next catch him square on the tip of his snout. Chuckling, he rubs his nose. "Haha... A'ight, a'ight. Fair enough."

Again, she questions him about teaching her to use guns with a light tug of his sleeve. Kata frowns, then raises his hands to hold a pretend pistol. "What's to teach? You point it at someone, then bam!" The fox jerks his hands back in mock recoil. "The bad guy goes away."
He scratches the side of his muzzle. "Well, I guess there's more to it than that."
It was flattering that someone besides Gwen was actually asking him for help. Maybe this was a chance to be useful, as well as accumulate much needed brownie points with Nico. Kata smirks, pounding a fist into his open palm. "Alright, I'll see what I can do." An accusing gesture is made towards Nico. "But enough with that 'fox boy' crap, just call me Kata, a'ight?"

She takes off, dragging him a few steps in the opposite direction from the range, before tasking Kata with the navigation.
The journey there was accompanied with little conversation. The fox struggles to think of something to say while Nico sneaks over to his right. He glances at her out of the corner of his eye when she asks about Gwen. Nico wasn't the first to ask by a long shot, and certainly wouldn't be the last.
"You don't? Wow, everyone says we look so much alike!" Kata shoves his hands down into his pockets. "No, she's not, she's my..."
His what? His second chance? The fox smiles.
"My sister, obviously not by blood, but my sister just the same."

Despite being the control center of the planet, the legion never seemed to be a busy place, only a few people pass them on their way to whatever tasks they had for the day, if any.

The range was a dirt covered medium sized field, facing away from the rest of the fortress. An enormous layered concrete wall blocked the far end of the field, it's face ridden with dimples and cracks that reflected several years of beatings. A few shredded cardboard targets lay scattered lazily around the grounds.

"Here we are! Pretty impressive, huh?" he says sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 am
Alma Slowly walks to her. "Nice try Ma'am" he shakes a finger. "But i know your little mechanical secret, Fighting you is like fighting a light tank. And with my bare hands no less?" He tilts his head and gives her a good look over. "Yeah, alright"

The most he had ever learned about hand to hand combat was from his father so that he could defend himself against bully's at school. He was likely in for a good beating. Regardless, Alma figured he may learn something. And he had tomorrow off to rest. A hand is offered to McKaela to help her up.

✁---------------------------------

"What?" She jests. "Don't like fox boy?" Nico stares at Kata. He meets her gaze and doesn't let up, a few more moments of this and she lets through a tiny smile. "Kata it is then" A light nod is given before they continue.

"You take care of Gwen then? Alma took care of me when i was little. Dad was always on business trips and mom loved to get outdoors" She pauses for a moment. Perhaps to mill over the thought, snapping back to attention after a brief moment. "Oh....Anyways. Owen always went with mom. But Alma usually stayed home. Sun isn't too good for his eyes."

When they arrive at the range Nico takes a look around. "Not really" She responds to The fox's query. A gunshot from down the range echos against the far wall. It seems that a Tiger was Practicing with large caliber weapons today. "What the hell was that?" Nico yells. The sound startled her and she takes a few wayward steps sideways. Tripping over Kata's foot in the process.

The Tiger, Perhaps attracted by the sudden outburst from the mouse, Makes his way over to the two. When he gets close enough for Nico to notice him she positions herself behind Kata once again. Using him as a shield, Placing her hand lightly between his shoulder blades so that he knew she was there, and so that he wouldn't try to sidestep and leave her in plain view. A fresh meal for the deadly gaze of the public.  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:05 pm
[Finally posted. About time. Sorry again. *Tosses some excuses at.*]

"Fighting a tank isn't impossible," said the machine, seeming to not realize that she had an advantage over one, that being mobility. But McKaela mostly ignores his offer to help her up, off in her own little world for a few moments. Of course, that wasn't completely unusual for McKaela, but she did spend a good portion of that time staring toward the bleachers. Was something over there?

She shakes her head. McKaela knew full well to ignore it, but that usually didn't happen. Her snap back into reality caused her to glance up at Alma's waiting hand. How long had it been there? She reaches up for it and uses him to pull herself up. Strange, Alma might realize that she felt rather light. Either she did almost all the work, or something else was going on. Tanks usually weighed quite a bit, after all.

"I just wanna see what you've got. C'mon, gimme a good hit or somethin'." A better idea would be to punch a brick wall, that should be better for your hand than this. "I'm sure you've wanted to have a go at me by now anyway... most people do. I piss 'em off somehow, I guess. Most of th' people I call friends now hit me within the first twenty-four hours of my meetin' 'em." Perhaps that was because you demanded that they spar with you, McKaela.

The tiger may have appeared quite menacing with that Desert Eagle in his paws, but he holstered it as he approached the yelling mouse and a familiar fox. Serious business shooting expression changed quickly to a smile and a wave as he got closer and realized that it really was Kata standing there. "Hey Kata, how're you?" Zander stood on his toes for a moment and arched sideways to get a glance at the girl hiding behind Kata. "Who's your friend?" Maybe she was afraid of him? "I won't bite, hon... don't worry." Even though she would have been his prey as ferals in the wild... though not much of a meal at their feral sizes.

Synn kept a slight grin on his face the whole time that Fai emptied his pockets, prepared himself, and even as the fox began to dart forward. But it only widened as the fox kicked at his legs. And instead of trying to make a move or dodge, Synn took the hit, falling backwards as intended.

But as he came in contact with the ground, he curled into a ball and rolled back, flipping around and landing in a feral-like pose with all four limbs touching the ground. He was crouched, arms forward, fingers spread, one leg slightly in front of the other. Claws extended, he stares up at Fai for just a moment. "Good, fast!"

Perhaps to show that he was just as fast as Fai, Synn then bursts forward with a powerful thrust of his legs, leaping at Fai like a wildcat, claws outstretched toward Fai's shoulders. The power behind his feral-like jump was intended to send Fai backwards, Synn pinning him to the floor with his claws dangerously close to his neck. Fai might feel him squeezing down with his claws on his shoulders just enough to be painful, but not quite enough to draw blood; should he try to move, though, he'd probably get cut.

Stormie leaned back against the bleachers, and perhaps for the first time, she smiled. Perhaps this smile was more out of a cruel enjoyment from watching the boys fight. Not much got her more worked up. In some ways, she wanted to jump into the fray, but she knew that this was all for testing purposes, and that she would likely lose.

While she had some fist-fighting talent, it was only to be used when her first means of survival failed. Subconsciously, Stormie brushes her paw against the holstered pistol at her hip, maybe to make sure it was still there if she needed it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm
Flow caught himself on his other hand and jumped back after his kick connected. He knew that if Synn could not only take a hit but let him hit the wolf, it would be a long fight. The fox grins as he realized he had underestimated the wolf, if by just a little. It had been quite a long time since he fought anyone near this type of skill.

The fox boy crouched low in his stance. His style, a mix of pieced together capoeira and some street fighting he had picked up, almost requiered a fairly wide area and room to move. With Synn's pounce it seemed he was certain of not allowing that to happen. Fai barely managed an "Ack" before he was pinned to the ground with claws inches from his throat. He strained a grin. "Nice to see your fast as well."

Fai grit his teeth as he prepaired his next move. With how close the claws were to his neck he knew it would leave some damage. Despite this he braced his paws against the wolf's chest and tried to flip him off. If he could manage that he would be able to turn it into a standing fight, albeit with less use of his hands.  

demoneyeszero

Katakeome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 pm
[Oh, s**t... It's my turn? My bad, guys.]

Although Nico's family history received little more than a glance and a flickered ear, he heard everything. He theorized, analyzed, speculated, for about eight seconds; after which he became bored and his thoughts wandered off in a different direction.

Kata couldn't possibly have pointed out his own marks on the scarred concrete barrier, though he liked to think he'd made a good number of them, often aiming for specific holes and cracks in the wall rather than cardboard cutouts. Aside from the satisfying powdered spray of concrete shrapnel, it was the farthest target in the range.
Usually, when the fox decided to come here, it was as empty as the field. Surprisingly to him, someone was here already with a gun in hand and mind focused on a target a little more than halfway down range.
As he took a step further, the tiger fires off a round, a big one. A thunder crash echoed through the field, causing Nico to blurt out her surprise and topple over the fox's foot.

Seemingly unphased by the blast, the fox turns around to find Nico flat on her a**. He was a sucker for cuteness, and despite the past and scars she hid, he found the scene adorable. Cracking a small smile, he offers a hand to help her up. "Take it easy, Nico. We're at a shooting range, remember?"

"Hey Kata, how're you?"
Spinning around, his modest smile stretches into a grin. "Ay! Zander! Going with the big guns, I see." he says, motioning towards the enormous handgun at Zander's side.
The fox reaches out with a closed fist, which receives a swift and casual knock by Zander's own.
By this point, Nico had already decided to use Kata as a shield, much like Gwen would've during her fist few weeks at the fortress.
Kata swivels his head to the side. "What, Nico? I thought you liked cats?" he muses smugly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 am
"A free shot eh?" Alma scratches his head. "Alright" He spaces off for a moment. "Floors are wood, No good." A few more silent seconds pass. Then the mouse promptly removes his shirt.

If this plan didn't work at least he wouldn't get knocked out wearing pink. He places the shirt on his head and begins to draw it across his hair. "I know what this looks like, but bare with me will you?" After a good 20 seconds he drops the shirt and rubs his hands together. Alma was pretty sure it wasn't going to work, but it was the best chance he had. Static electricity could wreak havoc on microchips, but it wouldn't necessarily be strong enough to get that far.

Nonchalantly he extends his finger to her face. A small blue electrical discharge arcs from his finger to Mckaela's eye.

"Yeah, yeah i know." Nico tales Kata's hand using his shoulder to pull herself up the last few bits. Just in time to spot the tiger and duck behind the nearest cover. This one seemed to be familiar with the Fox at least.

After Kata's Comment on her fondness of cats Nico gave him a swift slap to the back of the head, Probably hard enough to make his vision blur. "Bullshit, Your lying!" She knew she had said it, But she didn't want to draw the attention of the newcomer. Which she probably did with her violent outburst.

She leans in closer pulling the beret down to cover the worst parts of her face. her mouth was next to his ear, chin lightly brushing his shoulder, her other hand pointing at the Tiger over his other shoulder so he could see it. "That aint no cat. " She whispers. "That's like Catzilla." The Mouse backs up a few paces and places her hands on his shoulders. " 'Sides You promised to teach me how to shoot." Nico thrusts the fox forward, twords the lion. As if expecting him to resolve the whole matter on his own.  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:03 pm
[Changing the order in my post now, sorry if it confuses anyone. It's just easier for me to post in the order of everybody else's posts. xD]

Synn bared his fangs in beast-like fury, perhaps to scare Fai, or perhaps he truly meant to bite his face off as he opened his mouth and leaned forward. He looked almost like a demon now, though he hadn't changed shape. Likely, he'd be percieved as one though, with his ears back and slightly curled inward like devil horns, tail flicking wildly like a pissed off feline, pupils barely visible, and canines wet with saliva. Perhaps he meant to send Fai to hell.

But Fai seemed to insist on carrying on, which told Synn that Fai wasn't afraid of getting hurt in battle as long as he was the victor. This was definitely a good trait the boy had. As Fai reached up to push him off, Synn retracted his claws... on purpose? This time, Fai wouldn't suffer injury; each moment seemed to be a different test in various skills, no need to cause him harm. As Fai throws Synn off of him, Synn does indeed flip in the air, though landing gracefully in the feral-like crouch he'd been in before he pounced. He fought like a werewolf.

Not giving Fai another chance to strike, Synn started toward him again, but this time instead of leaping, he went from running on all fours to running in a more natural way for this form, swinging a fist widely toward Fai's cheek. Then another, with the opposite paw, then another with the first. What good is being able to take a hit if they keep coming! Fai needed to have the ability to block a hit too, that must have been the test. This barrage of hits is ended with a straight punch with Synn's right which ended up, maybe intentionally, missing Fai's muzzle and grazing his left cheek, then passing him by. This could easily benefit Fai if he chose to use it against him.

For a moment, time almost seemed to slow down. Synn's eyes met Fai's with mischevious curiosity eminating from them in the form of a bright green glow. He wanted to see what Fai would do next. He wanted to be pleasantly surprised. This was all a game to him. Sure, it was his job. It was 'work' in a way, with a very definite purpose, but Synn saw it as fun. The wag in his tail proved it. The wolf turned into a puppy before Fai's eyes. But no less adult than Fai, no younger, no more or less experienced. Play time. The pup demanded it.

The tiger grinned widely at Kata as the fox beamed back, then right on cue it seemed brofist time. With a nod, Zander patted the holstered weapon, "Yeah, this was my dad's gun, he gave it to me when I joined. Hadn't shot it before... figured it was about time since he," he paused, staring at Nico, perhaps unintentionally, trailing off, "uh, nevermind." Shaking his head and averting his gaze, Zander swiftly changed the subject, "So what are you doing here?" As if it weren't obvious.

Zander listened quietly as Nico screamed at Kata and smacked him. He couldn't help but snicker. His ears perked as Nico whispered to Kata, "Catzilla?" Apparently he had keen hearing. But the comment made him grin. That was until Kata came stumbling toward him. He only had time to put his arms out and catch him, ending up face to face with Kata and somehow making it look like they were going to brokiss next before dropping the fox and hopping back. "Er," he cleared his throat, "sorry. Uh. You said you were here to shoot?" He glanced up at Nico, not expecting Kata to answer at the moment, probably busily picking himself off the ground. "I can help teach you if you like." Though a thought then occurred to him, and he reached up to rub the back of his head. "That is, if you want me to. I don't want to, like, intrude or anything."

McKaela nodded to Alma as he questioned her. "Mmmhmm, free shot." Her eyes lowered to the floor as he mentioned it, and she tilted her head. "What?" What did he care what the floors were made of? She glanced up just as Alma removed his shirt. This came as no real surprise to her, many men fought with their shirts removed, though she could never figure out why.

She layed her ears back against her head as Alma rubbed the shirt on his. "What are you--" he asked her to bear with him, alright, but for how long? She stared quietly for a few moments while Alma thoroughly rubbed his head with that pink monstrosity, ending up with his hair standing on end when he removed it. She snickered, of course, "You look like an idiot." Maybe it was meant to be a distraction? She couldn't keep a straight face, that was certain.

Still, McKaela watched as Alma leaned toward her, finger outstretched toward her face. Did he maybe think that he had the power to knock her over with a touch of his finger? She doubted that. She crossed her eyes as the finger came toward her, shaking her head only lightly... what did he mean to accomplish? She saw it only momentarily, a spark of blue light before... nothing.

McKaela's eyes turned completely black for an instant, then became filled with what appeared to be television static. The metal beast collapsed to the floor with a thud, and didn't move. It worked! But perhaps it worked too well?!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
[I know this is kinda a late question, but do you know what capoiera is? If so it just makes describing the movements a bit easier.]

Fai jumped to his feet, happy to have the use of both his arms. Though it was now obviouse that each part was a test he still wondered what the demon face was all about. It had...took him by surprise for a moment. He wiped off his face just in time to see the wolf coming at him again.

A toothy grin played across his face as he blocked the first wide blow with his forearm. Synn's second blow came a bit close, making contact with Fai's face, though the fox's forearm still absorbed a majority of it. After such a close call he picked up his speed, blocking each blow with either a forearm or palm. The last punch caught him off guard and he tilted his head to the side, only getting glanced in the cheek.

As Synn's arm passed by time seemed to stand still. Everything seemed sharper, from the smell of the dried blood littering their 'playground' to the slight bit of dirt that had accumulated on them when Synn had tackled Fai. The fox's eyes met the wolf's with the same excitment and eagerness. He felt for a moment he was starring at a reflection. Both men were boys locked completely in the moment of the best game they could imagine. The only thing that mattered for either is what their opponent would do next.

Fai grabbed Synn's arm with his left hand and yanked him forward. As the wolf fell forward he bent underneath his arm and used his elbow and shoulder to hoist Synn into the air. Fai quickly follwed this by spinning and bringing his heel around like a hammer to try and catch Synn in the side before he landed.  

demoneyeszero

Katakeome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:54 pm
Whatever answer Kata was about to give was knocked out of his head as soon as Nico's iron palm connects. He grabs the back of his skull and starts rubbing it furiously. "Ow! ********! Okay!" It occurred to him, on several occasions, that Nico wasn't a fan of jokes, which made him shrug at Zander after her catzilla comment.

"Here to- oof!"
Again, his next answer was cut off as Nico forcefully shoves him forward. Instead of falling to the ground, he is caught by Zander's warm embrace. They lock eyes in a moment of eternal connection before the fox throws Zander's arms off. He growls irritably under his breath. "Yeah, yeah. Shoot."
He dismisses the two with a quick, annoyed wave of his arm, then takes off towards a small building.
Kata stops, then flips around with a quirked brow. "Interrupt? What is this, a date?" The fox shakes his head. "Nevermind."

The range was a free for all for soldiers. Ammo and varying other supplies were provided via an old looking trailer-like building. Above the door hung a pair of flags bearing the symbol of the Xavier Legion, lifeless in the still breeze.
With pursed lips, the fox holds a hand on the door. "Just gettin' stuff. Guns can't shoot on an empty stomach, y'know." he says to the mouse, who decided to trail him inside.

The building looked as used as the field outside, and just as barren too. A water cooler, a table with a few (torn) gun magazines stacked on top, and a cork board bearing several tacks and clippings of random news and magazine articles, almost all of which depicted actions of the Legion and or McKaela. At the end of the room was a desk, beyond which was a person hiding behind a newspaper.
"Wrex." Kata says casually.
"Kata." responds a gruff, but kind voice. "Th'usual?"
Kata nods, though the figure was unlikely to see it. "Yeah. Two muffs though." He pauses for a moment. "Oh! And some nine Makarovs. You have some right?"

The newspaper is flicked as the man peers over the top. He looks from the fox, to the mouse, then back at the fox with an apathetic stare.
Laying the newspaper to the side, the man pokes around under the desk, returning with a couple boxes of ammo. He reaches to the side to pluck two sets of earmuffs from the wall, then slaps them down next to the boxes.
Another flick, and the newspaper is right back to covering his face.
"Have fun, y'two." he adds as the fox collects the supplies and tosses a pair of muffs to Nico.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 am
Alma watches with a small smile as McKaela Drops to the floor. He hadn't expected it to work but he was glad it did. Without missing a beat he drops down to check her vitals.

She was still breathing. Her heartbeat seemed a bit irregular though. It wasn't really a heartbeat. He could feel the movement of blood for several seconds before it paused for about half a second, Then continued again. As if it were some internal pump driving the precious fluid through her veins and not an actual heart. It was nice to know she at least had a redundant system to fall back on in case of some kind of surge.

The mouse found a place on the floor next to her and set himself down. It only took a fer minutes last time to boot back up. As much as he didn't want to be anywhere near her when she woke back up, he had already taken one beating from a girl today, but leaving her alone unconscious could leave her prey to someone else.

She watched the two exchange a couple words before the Fox starts off the other way. What the hell was he doing? The mouse shifts her gaze to the tiger then back to the Fox before quickly scampering by, like a nervous child crossing the street by herself for the first time.

Resisting the urge to hit Kata again she closes in close enough the whisper. "What are you doing? Don't leave me alone with him." As they close on the building The fox finally decides to answer.

"Just gettin' stuff. Guns can't shoot on an empty stomach, y'know." That reminded her how hungry she had been. The cork board full of news articles caught her eye. She stayed by it and read random bits and clippings while Kata set things up. It seemed that Mistress McKaela had punched lots of people in public.

Nico's eyes stay glued to the clippings when the fox comes back, finishing up a bit about McKaela mauling a cab driver. Once done her attention turns to Kata. "We ready then?" She fidgets nervously "O-okay lets go shoot then?"  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 am
What was with the demon face? Synn would perhaps show him more as the fight went on. He had to have gotten his name from somewhere.

Synn was impressed by Fai's blocking, he did rather well after the first couple of blows. His last punch missed as he'd hoped, and put Synn in a compromised position.

And then they stared at each other for a moment. The game had gotten fun, and only now did Synn wonder if and hope that Fai would continue passing each test so well. All he can do is smile as Fai forces him to fall forward with his own momentum, then pushes him up higher, perhaps in hopes that it would cause more damage if he fell further, and kicks toward him. The kick connected right to his ribs, and knocked him even more off balance. Synn can do nothing more than try to duck and roll as he hits the floor to prevent himself from getting too badly injured.

Rising to his feet slowly, the wolf appeared to be a little worn out. He kept his arm tucked to his side where Fai's kick hit him, it must have hurt pretty badly. But taking a deep breath, he just grins again. Ready for more, but how else could he test this boy? In a way, he felt he no longer needed to. And while he wanted nothing more than to prove to Fai that he could beat him if he really wanted to, a glance up into the golden eyes of a new onlooker stops him. When the woman with the dark brown fur wandered in, Synn bowed, not to her, but to Fai. He surrendered. "I think that's enough for today." With a bit of extra caution, in case Fai still wanted to fight, he walks past him and toward the stranger who just entered.

"Synn," she addresses him with a seductive tone and a heartless stare.

"Eniba," Synn returned the same 'respect' she'd given him. Once close to the woman, he turns around and motions to Fai. "I think he'll do well."

When Eniba enters, Stormie dismisses herself. She knew already that Fai would be accepted into the Rebellion, she no longer had a reason to be here. Just before she opens the door, she glances back at Fai, smirks, and shakes her head. "I'll probably see you around, boy." And out she goes. Back to that dingy old abandoned building. One way or another, that was her home.

While Eniba doesn't even give Stormie a glance, Synn waves as she leaves. "Later, Storm Cloud."

Eniba's attention is instead focused on Fai. Her gripping eyes stay locked on the boy's, staring for what seems like eternity. "Do you now?"

"Yes," Synn answers, crossing his arms. He watches Eniba's cold gaze silently for a moment before shaking his head and trying to grab her attention away. Perhaps this was a good thing, Eniba could have taken Fai's soul with those. "He's quite skilled." Synn positions himself between Eniba and Fai, and as he hoped, Eniba's eyes are forced to focus on him now. She doesn't seem pleased by this, but Synn continues. "He's worthy."

"I'll decide that," Eniba says. Her voice is less seductive this time, and shows perhaps a bit of digust for Synn. They apparently didn't like each other much. "You, boy." She sidesteps Synn and walks toward Fai, once more staring. "Do you think you have what it takes to fight for a living?" She loathed lowly hand-to-hand combat soldiers. She couldn't have cared less if he joined or not, but having one more lackey to boss around wouldn't hurt her feelings any.

"His name is Fai," Synn growls.

"Like I care what his name is." Eniba shakes her head. "May as well be a number." Before Fai can answer her offer, Eniba decides to explain a few things. "You would become a soldier. Glamourous as that title may seem, your job is to kill my enemies or die for me, there are no other options. Can you kill?" Another head shake to show that the answer didn't matter to her. "Of course, you'll be paid. And trained." Whether he liked it or not. "But you answer first to me, then Haiti, then Synn and Rath, but mostly to me. I am your boss. I am your... master." As much of a b***h as she was, something may have compelled Fai to want to accept her as his... master. Perhaps it was some sort of black magic.

"Don't chase him off," Synn remarks under his breath.

Eniba simply glares back at him for a moment before turning again to Fai. "What'll it be... Fai?" His name is said perhaps only so she could be as disgusted by him as she was by Synn.

After the lovely little gay moment that Zander and Kata shared, Zander decided maybe it would best to stay quiet and run away... far away. But he stays right where he is, nervously tapping the Desert Eagle with his fingertips. Zander isn't certain how to respond to Kata's questions, so he simply shrugs and grins. "Beats me, you're the one on it!"

When Nico runs past him, he isn't entirely sure what he should do. Apparently the girl didn't like him for some reason. He shouldn't have cared, but it sort of bothered him. Reluctantly, he follows them into Wrex's lair, though staying right by the door. He sighs lightly, clears his throat, and then motions toward the door he'd just stepped through. "I uh. I'm gonna go... uh. Well I mean, I'll leave you two alone. Uh. Have fun." With that he turns toward the door. He looked pretty down about it, but he'd probably perk right back up if someone wanted him to stay. Otherwise, he'd probably go home and nap it off.

McKaela started back up with some clicks and beeps, and once the process completed, her eyes opened wide and she sat up quickly, backing away from Alma. Was she... afraid of him? Nervously she stands, rubbing her left arm with her right paw and looking away from him. "What just..." She shakes her head and clears her throat. "Well uh. That was a good... whatever... jus'... happened." She didn't remember fighting. She rememebered the mouse coming close to her, pointing at her, and then... black out. He must have had some amazing power! Stupid grunt didn't realize just how little effort it took to drop her, a tiny bit of static electricity aimed just at the right spot.

"Maybe we should go uh. Eat some lunch or somethin'." Alma somehow managed to avoid a whole fight with McKaela. She must have thought he would be too strong for her. Silly little cyborg.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm
Fai spun around from his kick and caught himself in a low fighting stance. A large grin was playing across his face and he was more than ready for the next test. He gave a small smirk as he saw Synn holding his side. He had wanted to prove that despite his lesser strength he could hit just as hard.

When Synn bows Fai gives a small whine. He really didn’t want the game to end so soon. Despite this he smiled again and bowed as well. "Ya i guess so…" The fox lets out a sigh and turns as Synn passes. He was slightly surprised to see Eniba watching; to wrapped up in the game to have heard her enter. His eyes returned to their more glazed over state as he turns to fully face the woman, Synn's approval making a large smile cross his face.

Fai waves to the woman who saved him from another horrible night and changed his life forever. "Bye Stormie..." He would have to think of some way to thank her one day.

Eniba suddenly speaking however, quickly brought him back from his thoughts. He stared straight into her eyes and for the first time in a long time felt...uneasy. A life on the streets had hardened him to most things but something just felt different about the woman before him. Just as he felt his normal mask beginning to crack, Synn stepped between them. This act surprised Fai almost more then Eniba's stare. No one had ever stuck up for him, especially when it could prove bad for them.

His expression is still blank as Eniba steps around Synn. All he can manage is a small stutter; still being far to surprised at Synn's actions and Eniba's piercing stare. He shakes his head to regain his composure as Synn steps in on his behalf once more. "Synn..." The wolfs name is all he can manage before Eniba begins talking once more.

With his mask broken Fai only stares at Eniba. The uneasyness was still evident in his eyes but other than that he was expressionless. After she finishes speaking he looks at the floor for a moment. He hadnt really had the chance to answer and was almost waiting to see if she would add anything else. "Yes...master...I will kill and if need be...die for you." The previouse happy, dreamy tone he had addressed Stormie and Synn with gone, replaced by a colder more obedient tone. Like a servant speaking to his master.  

demoneyeszero

Katakeome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm
Kata holds the box of 9mm Makarovs up to his face. He eyes the package carefully before handing it off to the mouse with a slight shrug. The other box was promptly stuffed into his pocket. "'Course, that's what we're here for, isn't it?"
The earmuffs he handed to Nico looked just as worn and dirty as the rest of the shooting range did, though still not nearly as bad as the patched up pair he had hanging around his neck, barely holding together with duct tape.
"Second thoughts?" he inquires at the shakiness of her voice, offering only a shrug at her response.

Now it was Zander's turn to hesitate, to which the fox rolled his eyes and shot Zander a piercing smirk. "What's up Zander? Don't love me anymore?" Kata folds his arms and frowns. "And here I thought we had something special goin'." He adds coyly.
Kata wasn't a teacher, and honestly didn't know where to begin with Nico's 'lesson'. Has she even shot a gun before the mall incident? Hell, could the shy little mouse even load a magazine properly?
Anything he didn't know to teach her, Zander could probably fill in. If not, the company would be nice, even though Nico seemed afraid of him. The fox idly scraches the side of his chin.

He turns towards Nico. "Any problems with Catzilla stickin' around?"
Without waiting for an answer, the fox walks up to Zander and pats him on the shoulder as he walks out the door. "He's harmless, I assure you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Nico didn't see the kitten slip into the guest room a little further down the hall. She watches curiously as the mouse descends the stairs and disappears from view.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Gwen closes the guest room door softly behind her, making sure to make as little sound as possible, despite the fact that there wasn't likely anyone up here. She sighs softly as she turns to eye the bed with what could only be contempt. The girl still couldn't believe that all this came at no price. Scrounging from trash cans in an alley and sleeping under a bridge, and now staring down a warm, safe place to rest, no fear of waking up on a moments notice to run away from stray dogs or strange folk. Maybe there were shelters around the city. Maybe there were nice people to take her in and give her a warm hug and a full belly. Maybe, but oddly enough, she didn't want that, not at first, at least. But now she had a home, she had a family, again. The part that concerned her the most was the sudden, welcoming hospitality of a place that cast such a large, black shadow.
Gwen smiles lightly. If she told this to Kata, he probably would have told her how lucky she was, then mention offhandedly that Karma had something to do with it. She pictured Karma as being an innocent, but firm looking woman, garbed in robes and wearing the face of her mother, a face that she would never forget. Maybe it wasn't Karma that smiled at her this time. The thought both comforted and frightened the kitten.

She carefully treads over to the edge of the bed, fingers caressing the delicate surface of the quilted sheets. With another sigh, Gwen sits down and folds her arms politely over her lap as might have been expected of her in a fancy restaurant. She gives a light tug to the sleeve of her new sweater, and smiles. Gwen scoots further up the bed, emptying the contents of her pockets on the night stand (save for the taser, which she hides under the pillow). One arm behind her head, and the other resting on her stomach, the kitten yawns one last time before sleep takes her into it's comforting embrace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 pm
Alma once again offers his hand to help the fox up. "You alright? Ya took a nasty tumble." He plucks his shirt from the floor before answering her. "Lunch sounds great." With a smile he slides his pink atrocity back on and makes for the door.

The mouse knew McKaela would wise up to what happened eventually. now was the time to get a laugh out of it while he still could. "So" He tilts his head slightly. "How did it feel to get knocked on your a** at literally the speed of light?" Alma flexes, showing off his nearly non-existent muscles.

"Well yeah, I just thought it would take longer to set things up."
She begins tinkering with the earmuffs the moment they are in her hands, ignoring the next question that flys at her. Tiny adjustments here and there trying to get them perfectly set for her ears. when the box of ammo is given to her, she pops it open and begins counting the shells. Regardless of whether it says the number on the box or not. "Say, how many are in he-"

Catzilla had followed them? Nico cuts her sentence short and jumps behind the wall of the archway that separated Wrex's den from the rest of the trailer. Only the left side of her head was curiously poking out from the cover. After Kata's feigned concern for their ongoing relationship, his attention turns to the mouse. When asked if she had any problems with the tiger coming she shook her head up and down vigorously.

The first thought that came to her was to get the tiger away and gone, But after watching him for a moment longer she recalled how lonely she had been only a few weeks ago. Wishing she had someone to talk to that wouldn't subsequently beat her for speaking out of term. "Okay" A faint sound little more than a whisper escapes. "He can come." Regardless of these words she still waits for the others to clear the room before continuing out after them.  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:04 am
Synn noted that Fai was ready for more. He'd have been happy to give it to him if Eniba hadn't walked in, in all her seductively evil glory. He frowned. Stopping was the last thing he wanted to do.

Stormie allowed Fai a wave back as she scooted past Eniba. She knew the woman well enough to know now wasn't the time to try to be buddy-buddy with her. She was in a mood.

Of course, Synn wouldn't have Eniba's mood taken out on this boy. He was definitely worthy of joining them, no reason to let her ruin it. He didn't get kicked in the side for nothing! He glances to Fai as he speaks his name, and while half-tempted to smile, he still had to focus on making sure Eniba didn't screw this up for him. Instead of smiling, he frowns when Fai dedicates himself. Maybe that wasn't what he wanted after all. Sure, it would be fine for Fai to work for his mother, but Eniba, at least in his opinion, was still the devil herself.

Eniba smiles, however. Her cold glare seemed a little warmer. But still she keeps that demeaning tone in her voice. "Very good. Well then," she turns to Synn, "Show him around, then bring him to me. I have a mission for him."

"So soon?!" Synn steps toward Eniba, perhaps true fear in his eyes, his paws raised as if he were about to tell someone to stop... but they just didn't quite get that high. "He just joined, can't he get--"

"A moment's repose will be provided by you as you show him around. But he joined to work, and he will." Eniba narrows her eyes at Synn. "Can't get paid unless you work."

Synn lowers his head, and then his paws. She was right, though he'd never admit it aloud. She already knew anyway. But his eyes stay focused on Eniba's. "Right, right, I'll show him around."

"Excellent," the word was spoken with a hint of sarcasm, before the woman turned and walked out of the arena. She had no reason to stick around.

A sigh and a shake of his head is had before Synn turns to Fai again. "Well, uh... you've met Eniba. She's the big boss. If you couldn't tell." He rolls his eyes. "Mom used to be the big boss... Haiti, you met her. Then Eniba came and..." He trails off, then shakes his head once more. "Anyway, what's done is done I guess. Mom doesn't seem to mind, but I have no idea why. Ugh, it doesn't matter I guess."

Back on subject, "So she wants me to show you around. I'll try to give you more than a three second rest. I don't know what she wants with you so soon, but you'll probably be glad you got to relax a bit when you find out what it is." He turns, and motions toward the door. "Shall we?"

Zander can only manage a blush when Kata asks if he loves him. It lasts for a moment before Zander confinces himself that Kata meant bro... love? Yeah, however that worked, it must have been what he meant. "I'll love you forever, Kata." Something special going... he really couldn't mean something other than brolove, right? Another blush, and Zander looks away, toward Nico.

"Any problems with Catzilla stickin' around?" The tiger couldn't help but smile as Kata said that, though he blushed again as Kata patted his shoulder and informed Nico that he was harmless. Harmless? Him? He was a big cat, a carnivore with incredible reflexes and strength! ...But harmless as a declawed kitten. Perhaps Kata was right. Zander resisted the urge to mew cutely.

But Nico's reaction to the question, though not unexpected, made him frown. She really didn't like him for some reason, did she? "Well I'll uh... g--" Wait, okay? He could come? "Go... out... with ya'll?" he finished, completely unsure why Nico would change her mind. But she did, in the end that was all that mattered.

Zander followed Kata out, and after they'd both gotten out of the way, Nico ran out, making sure to put the fox between them. He wondered quietly if he should introduce himself, but he realized that Nico didn't give a damn who he was, she didn't like him. He'd have to convince her otherwise before bothering to tell her his name.

Alma's offer isn't accepted, McKaela is up on her feet quickly on her own. If he could drop her without touching her, who knew what a touch could do! "I'm uh... f-fine." She nods, looking away. Lunch, yeah, lunch would be... better than getting killed by a mouse. Prey. Prey in a pink shirt.

McKaela stared at Alma with one eye, head straight forward as she walked out of the arena with him and back to the mansion. How did it feel? She didn't feel much of anything. She went from functioning to unconscious before she could blink an eye. Perhaps she didn't realize that she wasn't knocked out, but that her mechanical parts had decided to malfunction. "That was... just a test." She watched him flex his sticks. "I... I wanted to see how you'd react to me falling over." She didn't know what he did while she was out, or how long she was, but she'd play the I'm-fine card as long as she thought she could get away with it. "You did well! Your reward is lunch." She clears her throat nervously.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff