Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 pm
Kai ran back into the village chasing Nark."You realize this is my village right."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 pm
((and you realize that you just ran from one country to another without having any rp knowledge of me being here this is what most like to call metagaming))  

Narkosa2512

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm
Narkosa2512
((and you realize that you just ran from one country to another without having any rp knowledge of me being here this is what most like to call metagaming))

((Nope its not metagaming cus I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU SINCE YOU RAN FROM RAIN!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm
Narkosa walked away from the village wondering if he truly got of his problem. He tried not to worried for the moment he had bigger problems.  

Narkosa2512

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Totoro finally caught up to Kai. "its kinda hard for my to bodyguard you when your running all over the place in such a short time..." Totoro told Kai as he finally relaxed and was glad that Kai was safe for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm
_Manpish_
Totoro finally caught up to Kai. "its kinda hard for my to bodyguard you when your running all over the place in such a short time..." Totoro told Kai as he finally relaxed and was glad that Kai was safe for the time being.

((lol yeah your not doing your job to well, he just had his fingers removed for treason))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm
tc_pistols
_Manpish_

((lol yeah your not doing your job to well, he just had his fingers removed for treason))

((aki shut up before i kill you. And also it want for treason it was because you just felt like messing with me. For this you will die just wait))

Kai walked to the entrance andfaced Totoro."Hey you found me but alittle to late."Kai then showed Totoro his hands and missing fingers. "Well I know where to go right now.Do you think you can come with me to track down this kid and kill him?"Kai smiled making sure no one was following him..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm
KaiKousecgen
tc_pistols
_Manpish_

((aki shut up before i kill you. And also it want for treason it was because you just felt like messing with me. For this you will die just wait))

Kai walked to the entrance andfaced Totoro."Hey you found me but alittle to late."Kai then showed Totoro his hands and missing fingers. "Well I know where to go right now.Do you think you can come with me to track down this kid and kill him?"Kai smiled making sure no one was following him..

((Dumb move...........))  

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm
Sarium walked to the gates, "Hmmm I knew I sensed someone here, I am a Sannin of this village what is your bisuniss here....... Suna ninja?" he said and raised an eyebrow, he then turned to Kai "As for you get back into the village, I am not allowing you to leave now, I am your squad leader and you have caused us trouble, you see I think if you can't leave then you can'' be causing trouble attacking people" he snarled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm
irishshamrock12
Sarium walked to the gates, "Hmmm I knew I sensed someone here, I am a Sannin of this village what is your bisuniss here....... Suna ninja?" he said and raised an eyebrow, he then turned to Kai "As for you get back into the village, I am not allowing you to leave now, I am your squad leader and you have caused us trouble, you see I think if you can't leave then you can'' be causing trouble attacking people" he snarled.

((What ever you so meta gamed))

Kai turned around."Ok sensei make me some fingers, I know you can cause your a puppet user.Also he was just comeing to make sure I was safe. i have been getting attacked and he's helping me. So if you don't mind he will stay."Kai smiled.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Sarium growled "One you cna't use them because it requires to actuall be able to control puppets, two I wouldn't make them anyway you deserved it, its a lesson don't go running around starting fights with other village's genin" he looked at the other ninja "He has to state his name, village, equipment, reason for being here, and how long he will be staying and then I will approve or deny him entry" Sarium said.

((Not metagaming as a Sannin I can tell when there are people at the gates like Firu can.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 pm
"What do you mean that kid ran in the middle of our fight.Also Aki didn't need to cut my fingers off.There was no point to that, he just wanted to be mean."Kai looked at Totoro."Can you do that thing that you did in the fight against that leaf ninja.?" Kai took a step closer to Totoro and stood there.

((You have to wait for manpish to post. ))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm
((No I won't he is not concerned in this anymore))

Sarium growled "You did deserve it, you need to learn not to start fights, and if that man attacks me I will raise the alarm, this is a village inahibted by three ss-rank ninjas" he growled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Kai smiled."Sensei we wouldn't attack you.Do you know any way for me to get my fingers back?"Kai was hoping his sensei would know a way.

((Can I form my chakra into fingers for the exams? What will it take for you to let me leave the village and got to rain so alicia can help me?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm
((Do you think I'm stupid?))

Sarium's eyes narrowed "The only way I know is for puppet users" he said gruffly.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff