Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
"Hey Nanashi. So I have finished building my puppets and have learnered alot of puppetry justu up to rank. So what do you reccomend is next?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 pm
"Hmmmm, have you had any sparring practice?" Nanashi asked Kimochi. It could be a chance to show why he is known as the Otokage.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm
"Nope, none. Who do you reccomend because I use puppets and if they brake, I will have to rebuild them, is there a way to clone them just for spar." Kimochi sighed, he wondered how his teamates were doing. He heard rumors about an angel in the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 pm
(Psssst, there is also a demon, but don't tell.)

Nanashi cracked his knuckles, and snapped his neck on both sides. "How about against your good ol' kage?" Nanashi asked him with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll go easier so as not to break your puppets." He said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 pm
Kimochi nodded. "Well I guess I should start expierence in the fighting area somewhere. So where to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 pm
"Follow me. I'll show you." Nanashi said, exiting the office.

(Thread labeled Training room for genin for Chuunin exams.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am
(Exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo walked into the office, sighing in relief. He looked up seeing a clone of the otokage, and gave his report. "Sorry i took so long. I was called out by a cloud nin who was named Ryugan. He uses azure flames and is rather very fast but it seems all he knows is fire. He wishes to be allies and he is worthy of doing so. But I like to conclude he thought many times he had me only to be shown he wasted a tremendous amount of chakra, while I used little bit of chakra. Regardlessly, I was in the sound country copying jutsu and my sharingan even advanced in stage....as for in the hidden sands activity is slow and I come to find the two tail demon Nibi resides there. I saw an ex akatsuki member there too.....which means akatsuki may still be around...Lord Otokage I wish to be promoted. I want to advance so I may do more for the village and myself, if its acceptable by you sir" He said bowing a bit, though one can see his legs were made of sand, showing he was injured but had no feeling to it. Also, he was aware of it and will be making repairs to it.

((I just said you have a clone there so I don't have to wait lol. And normally you do. Anyways, Im off! But if I can get back on we can do the transplant idea))

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 pm
(Edit: I was never here. Just a waste of a post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm
"Hmmm, what was the rank of this ninja?" Nanashi said, wondering a bit. "Well, if you think you are ready, then we shall give you some tests." He said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Hsaeo nodded. "He was chunin, Cloud's Oinin Commanding Officer. He was using very high powered techniques, one which covered the desert surface with bones though it didn't take long to disintigrate it" He said calmly, recalling the technique he had used to take care of the bones. He remembered something else. "He also had a transplant of the byakugan"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 pm
((You never saw my Byakuga, and I have you puppet Zabako

I never even told you my name, rank or any of that.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm
Nanashi shifted his head to the side, closing his eyes and given a true look of admired consideration. "Follow me then." The Nanashi said, as he exited the mansion and headed to a special area where he would test Haseo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((You never saw my Byakuga, and I have you puppet Zabako

I never even told you my name, rank or any of that.))

((you didn't have to, there were ways of figuring it out via chakra level. Your headband *unless you stated otherwise, but I did meet you before with your mask on in the grass country so I can add up stuff from that encounter. And I did because you activated it pretty much at the start of the fight. * and I think you did say your name....if not I'll take that part out. But rank can be based on chakra level, which some of my puppets can read. And zaboko was destroyed completely by your braken dances and the explosions and other stuff, so there's no way you can have anything of him. There's nothing left))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nodded and followed Nanashi to be tested. A voice tore into his head which he showed no emotion physically but inside....HASEO I SWEAR YOU SHOULD OF LET ME TAKEN OVER, IT WOULD OF BEEN DONE AT THE START! Shukaku giggled menacingly. Haseo shook his head. You'd love that wouldn't you. But no, you won't be getting to do anything like that unless I'm knocked out Haseo thought calmly. Besides, if I didn't let him hit me with that one attack the plan would of collapsed Shukaku laughed. PLAN? OHH RIGHT, WHERE YOU PRETTY MUCH WIPE OUT ALL OF HIS FIRE AND LET HIM ATTACK YOU DIRECTLY? WELL, WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS DIRECTLY. HE HAD NO IDEA THE REST OF WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO DID HE? Shukaku cackled. No....but never the less he's an ally. Though his ego is too big for his own good. It'll cost him one of these days. But no matter let us continue Haseo thought and exitted

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces