Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru nodded and smiled seeing that Kai kept the things that his brother gave him. "Take this and bring it to someone who wears an amulet that has a similar ruby." Zeramaru said as he lifted up a cut ruby which was shaped into an almond.

"I heard rumors and I wanted to give this before anything happened." Zeramaru said as he gave Kai a wrapped present.

Zeramaru then slowly greased the joints of his puppet making sure that he did not over do it.

((15/20. ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 am
User Image

Kai

Kai wondered as he took the present for Zeramaru's hands and said "Where might I find the person to whom I would give this, Zeramaru-sama?" Kai fully understood the directions of finding someone with the amulet but he needed a lead "Shall I do anything else to him Zeramaru-sama?" Kai held the gift in one of his hands as he waited for a reply still kneeling on one foot.

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"The rumor is he has white hair and he is in rain." Zeramaru said bluntly though he had lots of inward feelings for this matter.

Zeramaru just turned and then he carefully loaded the ammunition of the puppet in the pack.

((16/20. ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
User Image

Kai

Kai bowed his head low and said "Thank you Zeramaru-sama" He stood up and walked out the room heading for the gates.

RaiTenguOni

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Rain ran in closing the door behind himself as he ran behind Zenmaru witht eh bodie on his back and a note ontop of the body.The note says: Zenmaru its Ty,protects this body theres soemone coming after it so be ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm
Ty walked in and bowed to everyone."Zenmaru, i have good news and bad news.Good news is i got a body that i would like to turn into a puppet.Bad news is that one Jounin is comiing here so we can kill him.The jounin uses chidori technqiues and and kanton. I need some help with teh Jounin, but dont damage him that much i want him as a puppet too."Ty smiled as it seemed as it was a mouth full.

(Aro followed my fox)  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm
"What!" Oroami said as he gripped the kids collar. "Why do you people insist on doing such things!" Oroami unsheathed his Katana "you can either turn yourself in and I can get them to let you off without a death punishment, or I can kill you now!" Oroami was enthralled by the idea that this kid had just endangered not only his own life but the lives of Oroami and Zeramaru. "You must think before you act, this isn't going to be good." Oroami said looking to the door way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm
hector rouge
"What!" Oroami said as he gripped the kids collar. "Why do you people insist on doing such things!" Oroami unsheathed his Katana "you can either turn yourself in and I can get them to let you off without a death punishment, or I can kill you now!" Oroami was enthralled by the idea that this kid had just endangered not only his own life but the lives of Oroami and Zeramaru. "You must think before you act, this isn't going to be good." Oroami said looking to the door way.

Ty smiled."I have doen nothing wrong.i went to cloud looking for a teacher and i stubmled on this battle between the cloud anbu and cloud rouges.This man coming for me is a rogue.I was fighting along side the raikage and that body that Rain has is the man that he striked down.That body was the body of a family member to the man coming here.But i was fighting with him and he used quite a bit of chakra so he cant have much more."((He used 3-4 s ranked jutsu so he canonly use two more and then he doesnt know any thing stronger than chuunin.))Ty looked at Oroami "There is no ponit in my death as i was recognized by cloud as a helper to stop the revolt."Ty made a hand sig as he was replaced with a log."I figured you might wanna have some fun with this guy.Zenmaru i did my research on you, and i know you like to do experiments,not this guy can be part of one, or a human puppet."

((Hector why did you grab me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm
(Its not an attack its for RP purposes so thats why.)

"s**t, what is his name?" Oroami said as he currently lived inside of Cloud and if he could stop his fellow ninja from murdering each other senselessly he would.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm
Ty smiled."Well the dead guy that Rain is holding was Pyro, the man coming for me is Aro.I was fighting him just fine but i just couldnt beat him.I need your help to kill him,i dont like when ninjas attack other ninjas from their village.There was two other,one named Mizu and another named Rahenno."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm
Hearing Pyro's name Oroami knocked Rain over and grabbed the body "No," he yelled as he stared at his old friend "why must everything end in bloodshed!" He screamed before beginning to cry, "I will detain Aro; but if you choose to kill without thinking of the consequences that it will have on both others and your own mind then I believe you are not fit to be ninja." Oroami held Pryo's head into his chest, although he barely knew the man the times they conversed and shared were fun and friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm
Ty started to grin."Well he is a rouge so he deserves to die.He attacked his own villae he need to die." Ty's grin turned evil. "As the Raikage struck that man down,his look it was priceless."

((My rpc is evil))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm
Oroami's Tsurugi rose quickly towards the boys neck stopping just inches away. "You cowardly little s**t, if you knew anything about battle you'd know a fight to the death is only killing yourself in return!" Oroami's body became surrounded with a black poisonous fur. His eyes turned black before becoming yellow wolf eyes. His canine teeth grew even longer than they already were along with looking more yellow and obviously poisonous. "Zeramaru can tell you himself that killing for the sake of killing is not how ninja act; low casualties and low kill count!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm
Ty stepped back."Hey now, you keep talking about peace and yet your ready to kill me because of what i say.I never did anything so i have no reason to be punshied."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm
"Not what you have done, what you will do!" Oroami's eyes seemed to pierce into the heart of the child. "I've met too many of you punks in my life, I know how you are; use your village as a lever and once its worn down you throw it away and do what ever you wish!" But he didn't make an attack, he could not bring himself to murder another person, not anymore.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff