Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Suddenly Ryugan could be seen around the area and he landed just in front of the entrance. Ryugan awaited Nanashi to follow, for he could not enter without Ryugan being present.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Nanashi landed beside Ryugan with a smile. "So, is this your place?" Nanashi asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
" Yes.." Ryugan placed his left palm out, causing the blue barrier to form an opening so they both could enter. "I made this place so only I and those I deem with a special tag may enter..if you come back here without me..you'll die....Come in" He muttered coldly before walking inside, holding the door open for Nanashi so the barrier wouldn't reform.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Nanashi entered and was barely in the door when he began. His tone was serious, and without any hint of joy that was there a moment ago. "Ok, let me cut the crap. I came here to ask you to join me and my accomplices. I know you are bored of this boring and fake peace. You want action, don't you?" Nanashi asked Ryugan.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan simply knoded and went to his study, where his many stolen implants were at display. "You are right..I'm sick of this fake peace..my own village attempted to sell me out because I attempted to end it..I'll join you little quarrel but don't for a second think I serve under you..I serve under no mere man...no disrespect" Ryugan took his blade Tenkaraisei off the mantel with two other katana's he had adapted with poisons of rare plants and hoisted them upon himself. "So where is your team?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm
"None taken, I am pleased by your fiery spirit, in fact. And at the same time, I ask you not to join as a subordinate, but as an equal, as we all are. The choices you make are your own, however, we do like to plan together to get the ultimate outcome." Nanashi said wryly. "My accomplices and I have taken a castle that is perfect for us. It is no more than several miles from here." Nanashi said, then looked over Ryugan's shoulder at the eyeballs. "Are those Sharingan that you have there?" Nanashi asked with a hint of interest in his voice.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan's left brow raised as he could make a distinction in his tone thanks to his keen hearing. He could see he wanted something. "Those sharingan eye are of those I and my master Fenrir have killed..take any you like..I have no use for a sharingan eye." Ryugan picked up one of the jars and handed it to Nanashi, he wasn't much of a trader but getting stronger was always one of his top priorities. "As a Kage, I know you have some hidden jutsu up your sleeve and I wish to learn some of your powerful techniques in exchange for this eye..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 pm
"Of course." Nanashi said. "Strong shinobi deserve strong jutsu." He said with a grin, and took the eye. "You have my word that I will give you many strong ninjutsu that will allow you to become quite strong." Nanashi extended his hand in a gesture of a hand shake, then would lead Ryugan to the base.

(What level is the Sharingan?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm
((Mangekyo))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan shook his hand, his facial expression blank of emotion and his eyes cold and menacing, seeming to look right through whatever was placed in front of them. "I want the forbidden jutsu also..you as a kage must know where they are.." Ryugan turned, lifting his head as he looked through his window, his long silver hair flew past his shoulders as he gazed deeply through the window and at the sky. "I'm granting you an eternal Mangekyo..you should owe me that much.."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm
"Of course, I will get you forbidden jutsu that you can learn. This is quite appreciated." Nanashi said as he moved to the door. "Now, shall we head to the base so you may learn the jutsu?" Nanashi asked.

(Ummm, you just said both?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan sighed, he turned away from the window and followed behind Nanashi, his face still not expressing any emotion, Ryugan was a highly trained assassin, he could hide his emotions or true intentions well. " Let's" Ryugan said softly, heading through the front door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Nanashi exited the house and began heading to the Asylum base. He unfurled his wings and began to fly there, to make the travel quicker.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan's wings shot out from his back and as they slowly gained momentum while they flapped, Ryugan was gradually elevating. "Hmph" Ryugan took off to the skies, following after Nanashi.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSaninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan coyly entered his dojo, outside his bird loomed high over a near mountain, so his position would not be given away. Ryugan was first going to study the jutsu he had gotten, then he would do something that would definitely aid him. [1/4]

Ryugan continued to read the pouch throughly, if he forgot a minor detail, he would most likely die. Ryugan's eyes were extremely dilegent, he couldn't leave out any small detail.[2/4]

"All right, let's get this over with" Ryugan said sighing deeply, this jutsu was one he could play well, use it so it is believable. He closed his eyes, concentrating deeply as he thought of the jutsu's effect, needing so many preporations he had to focus his chakra into lightning every element in the room.[3/4]

Ryugan stood up, seeing as if he commited this jutsu without knowing what he was do, it would be the death of him. With the jutsu learned Ryugan simply smiled and decided to continue on.

Ryugan took a quick gaze at the scroll studying it extremely quickly but, seeing as it wasn't much to learn he simply tossed it down. [1/4]

He focused his hands in a perculiar seal "Shadow clone jutsu" Ryugan mumbled softly and a exact clone of him appeared at his sides. " Thats the basic....now lets upgrade it" [2/4]

Ryugan formed the same seal, though this time he was going for a much stronger jutsu. " Multi shadow clone jutsu.." He mumbled in the same tone of voice but, nothing happened, he knew that he must of done something wrong in focusing his chakra. [3/4]

Ryugan took a few extra seconds to level his chakra appropriately, he then formed the same two handed seal and shouted "MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" Hundreds of shadow clones dawned the area in a poof of smoke and with that done, Ryugan dispelled them and headed off. [4/4]

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out