Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi was momentarily confused. He acted like it didn't even bother him! And, he was worrying her, by saying that. He might be a vampire. But, they get hurt to and die. She swallowed and saw him fall. She had no idea what to do. It was all too weird! Jessibelle, knelt down and had those eyes of worriness. She frowned. She wanted to do something, but she had no experience. Jessi was just as bad as anyone. Tending to a vampire! Was she nuts? No, she was caring.. Sort of. When she wanted to be. She couldn't think of anything. "I know, I am a vermin to you. But, isn't.. something, that I could do!" She said to him.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: >>' Jessi isn't crying? Oh noes. xD! ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
"Lillian!"Finally,Alaina shouted.Her yelled echoed through the hallways repeating her sister's name over and over.She was tired of acting like such a coward,so fearful.The human kingdom she missed so much especially her home and father but she would embrace the fact she or her sister's weren't being shipped there anytime soon.Maybe that would help her have a little more grasp and control over her own emotions.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian finally heard the echo of her sister's voice and began to practically sprint in that direction. She accidentally bumped a few things on the way and knocked them over, but didn't stop to pick any of it up. Right now, she was only concerned about her sisters' safety, especially Alaina's for she was afraid that her twin might do something foolish. She came closer to the voice and found herself a few feet away from her sister. She sighed in relief and ran up to her throwing her arms around her. "Next time you do that, I'll kill you with my bare hands!" she said in a frantic tone of voice.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:59 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

He glanced up at her. She's...willing to help me?! His eyes caught something else though. A shadow! And it's the perfect size! It was indeed a shadow, made from one side of the castle. Justin tried to stand, but it seemed exhausting. "Help me...to the shadow...please..." He didn't really want to be a bother to her, but he didn't have much strength at the moment.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image

★~I am the ******** center of attention~★

As Sigfried didn't like the fact that she was laughing at his five-star presentation, he then said "Be happy that I will give you a front-row ticket." Then, the shadows behind him began to expand and then started to rise above from behind him. "Now are you willing to fear me?"

★~So praise me or GTFO~★

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image

Jessiebelle caught his glance. He was so.. handsome.. She shook her head. She shouldn't be thinking of that! She looked at him. Still waiting. Then, he had spoken. He tried to stand up! Stupid! She bellowed in her head. She nodded her little head. He was so slender, tall. She's like a midget. She frowned, but she shouldn't be so mean now. He needs something.. Anything. But, he asked for a shadow. Like, that'll help..! She was puzzled, but didn't argued. She picked him up, you know, that annual running, wrestling with Hotaru. All the little excerise things, pay off. She could haul him to the nearest shadow and set him down. She was thinking how could a shadow help..

[[OOC: o.o'' SHORT.]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Justin found himself being picked up by this girl. She's stronger than she looks, he thought to himself in amazement. He was right by the shadow. The bleeding stopped and some energy was renewed. He was able to stand with effort. He turned to the girl who was kind enough to help him, despite him being...you know, a vampire. He nodded to her with a smile in thanks. He then walked slowly into the darkness and disappeared.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image

Lenah's laughing stopped immediately. It was suddenly too dark and she didn't like that. When she looked up, she saw shadows appear behind the bratty vampire that's when her eyes became wide with bone deep fear. But, she wouldn't go down without a fight. "N-no! I am NOT afraid of you! You pathetic brat!" she said slowly backing away.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Justin's exit was the shadow made in his room. The same one he went through earlier. He walked through and fell with a thud. However, pain filled his arm yet again. He sat up and saw the wounds reopened by colliding with splinters. Great... He went to his bedside desk, opened the drawer, and pulled out some paper bandages. He quickly removed his upper body clothing and tended to his arm. No infections at least. When he was done, he lay down on his bed, not even caring about his chest being exposed to the cold air. He thought about the small girl who helped him get here. His eyes closed in frustration. YOU IDIOT!!! You showed her you were weak! How could you?! You're supposed to be tough, distant. Don't involve people you shouldn't! He was like this for a few more moments before calming down. He stared up at his ceiling. But it was nice..., he thought, that she helped me. Even when she probably thought I was a monster. He didn't dare smile though. But that's probably never going to happen again. Next time I see her, I'm gonna have to be stronger.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image

Jessibelle, almost forgot her bunny, but gladly that she had it in her hands. She smiled back at the oldest--she thinks--vampire. She was amazed at herself. She helped him. Now, she was freaking. Now, she was gonna yell. She didn't--or couldn't--believe it. She held Momi-kun and gasped. She downed herself again and began to walk. She walked slowly till she got inside the building. But, she had a odd thing going in her head. She wanted to see him. Only to befriend him. But, why? Jessi held her arms across her body and walked the long halls. Where was her other siblings? The halls carry alot of noise. Even her walking can carry. First, she thinks it funny it does. She walked further into the halls. Passing the pictures. She often stopped and looked at them. There was six boys. All of them were her family. Oldest to youngest. She looked at it again. She saw how the youngest looked like. A faint blush appeared. She shook her head. That's only cause they're vampires. They are obviously handsome. She rolled her her orchid eyes once again this very day and walked till she heard a loud voice. It was Lenah. What was she yelling bout now?

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm
When her sister hadn't appeared sooner she was starting to worry about the what ifs.Just as her worrying begin she heard footsteps against the floor.A smile brightened her face,when her sibling came in to view.She was just about to run at her and throw her arms around Lillian but she beat her to it."Okay,I'll remember that,sis.Sorry for wandering off like that.Also I'm very glade your okay."She poke soothingly yet quickly eager,being reunited with her sibling after those long couple minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Justin was relaxing on his bed when he heard some bit of arguing in the hallway. He sat up and went to the door. He heard a girl and and one of his brothers. Ugh...you again. And just when I was recovering. He got his upper clothes on, went through his shadow and exited to the hall. He followed the voices to find Sigfried standing with a couple of the princesses. Sigfried also had made shadows appear, as if he would attack. "What the hell are you doing?" Justin calmly asked as he approached.

dreamingweirdo75

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian reluctantly stepped away from her sister and briefly checked her over for any signs of wounds. She nodded in approval when she saw that her sister was not hurt in the least, just shaken up. She decided to change the subject in order to lighten the mood. "So, did you find any secret passages?" she asked curiously shifting her weight from one foot to the other and moving her pale blonde away from her face.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Cheryl~

She opened her eyes to see that she was in her... 'new' bedroom. What happened? She remembered falling asleep on one of the chairs slowly when the guy played a nice smooth song that made her relax.. maybe too relaxed. She sighed and got out of bed stretching her arms.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 pm
Vincent

Vincent walked and saw that his brother had called on his shadows. "Might you explain what it is your doing, Sigfried?" He asked and sidestepped past the wall of shadows. Henoticed one of the human girls and he fell silent. He knew that this one seemed to have some kind of grudge against vampires.... Then he stuck his hands in his pockets and sighed... He just backed away after and walked away from the two. He didn't even get and answer from his brother.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff