Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm
I smiled, peering over the edge carefully, trying not to fall out of the tree. Yes, as much as I loved trees, I seemed to fall out of them a lot too. and this time was no different. Everything seemed fine, until the rest of me decided to fall as I leaned over the edge. I had enough time to squeak as I fell, hitting the ground with a large thump. "..... oooooowwwwwww......" I blink, rolling over onto my stomach and peering around, half-out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm
His paw came down hard on my cheek and I could feel the blood slide out of the slits. I didn't say anything, just looked him straight in the eye and told him I was helping a friend. I didn't know why it was such a big deal though. Out of no where I heard Yuima yelp and turned my head to see her hit the ground hard. 16 cats gathered around her and sniffed her. Mochi came running over to me. He beckoned for me and I left my father to help Yuima.
"Are you okay?!!", I asked frightened as I knelt down next to her. I used my magic to float her back to my branch and set her on the cot. Then I high jumped up next to her. Father Scratch followed. He was also half human/cat and he was taller than me.
"Is she okay?", he asked harshly.
"I don't know?", I hissed at him. Then I looked back at Yuima and checked for any broken bones.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm
"Fine.... Trees seem to have a vendetta against me....." I sighed, wincing a little as I sit up. "Guess I'm more of a klutz than I thought...." Looking around, I take note of the taller..... half cat half human man also occupying the branch. He had a menacing air about me, and I gulped involuntarily before speaking. "Oh... Um... Sorry for the scare.. It happens a lot actually... I fell out of the tree this morning to... Remember Yoko...? Though I guess it wasn't this far up huh?" I breath deeply, wincing and starting t rethink my earlier thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 am
"Oh good. You're okay," I said happily. Then I turned to Master Scar behind me. "This is Yuima. I'm helping her out because she needs a place to stay. Its just until I finish this quest." I looked between the two of them and could feel the tension in the air. "Anyway this is Master Scar, my father." I said beckoning to the beast behind me. "Now shoo." I hissed at him. He jumped off my branch and left.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:48 am
I sighed, laughing nervously as the tension disappeared. "Wow.... I though I was cat food for a minute there...." I winced again as I tried to breath deeply. "I might have broken a rib or two...... either that or I bruised them.... Yeah.... remind me to sleep in the middle of the branch...." I froze for a moment, that creepy feeling back again. I looked around warily, almost cat like in my movements.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 pm
I laughed too. "Yep, no more leaning over branches for you. But are you gonna be okay? You look like you're having an asthma attack." I said worried. "Oh and don't worry about Master Scar. He won't hurt you. Just me." I laughed weekly and began working at the cuts on my cheek.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 pm
"I'll be fine..... You notice anything weird...?" I look around again, sniffing the air. Nothing.... There was nothing there, except for cats. So wider... and it was starting to freak me out. I looked around, stopping as I stared at the tree next door, something catching my eye. "What is that..." I mumbled, keeping both eyes on it as I shifted into a crouched position. I was prepared to jump over and attack what ever had been staring at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:04 pm
I too crouched down and reached for my sword in my stocking. I prepared to pull it out if anything attacked.
"What is it?", I asked Yuima, not seeing anything. We were staring at the next door tree and I had no idea why.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
I snarled, my hand drawing a knife as the muscles in my legs tensed. Whatever was in the other tree snarled as well, screeching a reply. I leaped, showing off a dark elf's feline grace as I landed in the other tree, the two of us crashing around and falling down to next branch. The thing flew out, bat like wings flapping frantically, me clinging to one of it's taloned feet. "Yoko! Some help would be nice!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm
"What the-" I yelled. I did a flip into the tree and pulled out my sword. The flying thing, whatever it was, flew around us. I tried to slash it but it was just out of my reach. I created a cloud under me so I could float upward. Carefully, using a lot of my strength, I sent a lightning bolt out of the cloud after the creature. It smacked him in the back and he fell to the ground. But somehow, he came back up.
"I don't know what to do.", I yelled to Yuima. "I don't have much strength left for my magic."
I sent Yuima an identical cloud and hoped she could use it.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
I looked down, spotting the cloud, and let go, landing softly. The thing flew until it was facing us, screeching obscenities. "It's alright.... Let me try something...." I smile calmly at the creature, pulling out a set of pan pipes. I start playing, using wood elf magic instead of dark elf magic. the creature seemed to calm down, before falling asleep.... Which meant it hit the ground hard. "ah.... oops...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm
I watched the creature fall to the ground. As fast as I could, I threw my sword down at it. I guided it with my eyes and hit it directly in the heart. It lay there dying and I didn't want Yuima to watch it suffer so I flew over to her and grabbed her hand, dragging her on the cloud, we flew back to my branch. "Don't look at it.", I said to her.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm
I closed my eyes, sighing softly. I looked like I was praying. I wasn't really praying, just thinking on why it had been following us. "Why do you think it was following us.... I've never even seen anything like that over here.. Do you have any idea why?" I look over to Yoko beseechingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm
I didn't know what to do or say. I knew Yuima was upset and I knew what we had to do next.
"I think we should find Knight and have him help us figure out what that thing was and why it was following us." I said quickly so she didn't think about the dead creature. I itched at the scratches on my cheek nervously.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:57 pm
I nodded, scooting so that my legs dangled over the the edge of the branch. "I suppose so... Well lets go.." I smile before letting myself drop off the branch, landing and rolling to my feet. "Much better landing Yuima.." I said to myself smiling.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff